KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Avalon by Rachel Roberts Movie???

Avalon by Rachel Roberts Movie???
Started by: avalon_kara

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
avalon_kara

Warning Avalon by Rachel Roberts Movie???

Are they going to make a movie or what? There have been so many rumors but it's been forever! Does anyone know anything about it? Did they find a cast already?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:17 AM
avalon_kara is currently offline Click here to Send avalon_kara a Private Message Find more posts by avalon_kara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
avalongirl101

Movie Release Date

The movie, based on Circles in the Stream, was scheduled to come out a few years ago, but it was never released. It will come out at the same time as Full Circle, the last book in the Quest for Magic subseries. This book comes out after Dark Mage, which seems to be having similar problems to that of the movie. It was supposed to come out May 2007, but is unavailable from all booksellers. One must directly contact CDS Books, the publisher, to order. The movie, all Full Circle's realease date have not yet been specified.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 11:14 PM
avalongirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send avalongirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by avalongirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreamerofmagic

I need dates! When is the next books and movie coming out?! I really need to know or else I am going to cry! sad

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 01:03 AM
Dreamerofmagic is currently offline Click here to Send Dreamerofmagic a Private Message Find more posts by Dreamerofmagic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avalon_rocks

Question

Has Rachel Roberts written anything else?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:36 PM
Avalon_rocks is currently offline Click here to Send Avalon_rocks a Private Message Find more posts by Avalon_rocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wetpuppy99

I think they should finish the last book. They should also make the movie and ask people to play the charcters.I want to be Emily Fletcher. big grin

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 03:53 AM
wetpuppy99 is currently offline Click here to Send wetpuppy99 a Private Message Find more posts by wetpuppy99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote