KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Actual video to prove galactus is NOT a cloud

Actual video to prove galactus is NOT a cloud
Started by: Manslayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actual video to prove galactus is NOT a cloud

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VKqx6lIcf9k

Watch and be warned. It contains spoilers. Watch the part where he says "I will no longer serve you"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 01:42 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Looks kind of like this:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 01:57 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either way, if he returns in the next Fantastic Four movie he needs to have a real body.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 03:33 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Looks kind of like this:

Exactly like it.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 04:17 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

You can't really tell from that footage - too dark & compressed.
I saw his shadow in the film; I'll look closer with my second viewing.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 04:59 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I saw the film, he's a cloud...a big cloud obviously

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 04:09 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by steverules
I saw the film, he's a cloud...a big cloud obviously

What this guy said, stop making excuses for them they ****ed up pure and simple Galactus was a cloud end of.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 05:14 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I took the liberty of taking a screen shot of galactus, it's an outline of him I think...I am not sure, I just know that basically Galactus is indeed a cloud

Attachment: galactus.jpg
This has been downloaded 308 time(s).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 05:24 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Are we sure Galactus IS a cloud and not IN the cloud?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Maybe the cloud hides his spaceship and big chair. looks like they messed that up anyhows. A shame the surfer appeared to die.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 07:30 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I dunno, I think he's gettin his own movie isn't he?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 07:48 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Maybe the cloud hides his spaceship and big chair. looks like they messed that up anyhows. A shame the surfer appeared to die.

Everyone knows The Surfer is not dead. He is getting his own film.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 11:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

OMG it was a friggin cloud.

If that's Galactus then I guess Emperor Palpatine had a cameo.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 11:48 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Are we sure Galactus IS a cloud and not IN the cloud?
Would you please read the post and headlines? He is NOT a god damm cloud

And people please for once stop saying "WAHHHHHHH GALACTUS IS A CLOUD!!!!!" when hes NOT. READ my posts and actually PAY attention. He is IN the cloud he is NOT the cloud

FFS watch the damm video i posted and pay attention to the part where he looms over saturn.

Laurence fishburne already said theres more to the cloud which in this case is the fireball in the shape of galactus helmet

Just because we only see a cloud and part of his flaming helm in the cloud DOES NOT mean he is the cloud. Its the same as saying galactus is a ship when he is in the ship and we only get a glimpse of his boots

Last edited by BoratBorat on Jun 20th, 2007 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 01:35 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Everyone knows The Surfer is not dead. He is getting his own film.

Whens it coming out?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 08:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You do realise even if it is the other version of galactus its from the ultimate Fantastic four erm

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 08:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Was just about to mention when he passed Saturn you see the outline of his helmet on the planet.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 10:27 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Doesn't really matter when you think about it. It's Galactus. He can be anything he wants to be.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 06:17 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Validus
Doesn't really matter when you think about it. It's Galactus. He can be anything he wants to be.

Some creatures perceive him as a cloud, others don't.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 06:22 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

shouldn't have to try that hard to see him...... erm it was just disappointing he wasn't clearer.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 06:56 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote