KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Actual video to prove galactus is NOT a cloud

Actual video to prove galactus is NOT a cloud
Started by: Manslayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
What If...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused What i wrote makes perfect sense, perhaps your brain and eyes are having a hard time perceving and translating it if so please say and i will try and break it down for you.

Thanks, but I'm not planning on taking english or psychology lessons from a 14 year old that can hardly speak english himself. Stop trying to get e-cred by attempting to sound intelligent.

Really, you're embarrassing yourself.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 02:31 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

confused What i wrote makes perfect sense, perhaps your brain and eyes are having a hard time perceving and translating it if so please say and i will try and break it down for you.

No it didn't it looked like something you copied in to raise you own etos through a misplaced use of logos.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:34 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by Utrigita
No it didn't it looked like something you copied in to raise you own etos through a misplaced use of logos.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Well it was obviously quoted and it doesn't take much to understand as its one of many definitions, if you still cant understand i can always type up any easier version for you.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 10:01 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by What If...
Thanks, but I'm not planning on taking english or psychology lessons from a 14 year old that can hardly speak english himself. Stop trying to get e-cred by attempting to sound intelligent.

Really, you're embarrassing yourself.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Your extremly perceptitive for someone on the internet wow what are you 19-20? you must be the worlds youngest graphologist not to mention based on texts from the internet bravo i commend you.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 10:21 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

roll eyes (sarcastic) Your extremly perceptitive for someone on the internet wow what are you 19-20? you must be the worlds youngest graphologist not to mention based on texts from the internet bravo i commend you.
laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 10:31 AM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

roll eyes (sarcastic) Good lord,Delusional: A delusion is commonly defined as a false belief, and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological.

Not to seem like i am taking sides but this is actually quite understanable and preety straight forward, and no one can say i dont know shit about english considering i am british. stick out tongue Look guys take it to PM or i will report the both of you, and yes Galactus was a cloud end of topic.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 10:39 AM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sexyking
Not to seem like i am taking sides but this is actually quite understanable and preety straight forward, and no one can say i dont know shit about english considering i am british. stick out tongue Look guys take it to PM or i will report the both of you, and yes Galactus was a cloud end of topic.
No offence but are you an idiot? The video i posted proves you wrong period, He is a burning bass in the cloud

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:02 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

does that mean the surf board is the ultimate nullifyer? All i remember thinking at the end of the movie was, wow, killing galactus is a really, really bad idea.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 08:36 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Jello
does that mean the surf board is the ultimate nullifyer? All i remember thinking at the end of the movie was, wow, killing galactus is a really, really bad idea.
Nothing indicated galactus was killed because the surfer could have teleported him some where else. Surfer is only a fraction of galactus yet he didnt die so why should galactus? The novel also did say surfer will pay a price for not letting G finish his task

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:29 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Manslayer
Nothing indicated galactus was killed because the surfer could have teleported him some where else. Surfer is only a fraction of galactus yet he didnt die so why should galactus? The novel also did say surfer will pay a price for not letting G finish his task

I don't put to much stock in movie novelizations especially since whats in a movie novelization isn't always what you see on screen. As for Big G, he ain't dead; He will be appearing in the Silver Surfer movie.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 06:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

No offence but are you an idiot? The video i posted proves you wrong period, He is a burning bass in the cloud

No offence but are you a co..sucker? wink You notice the no offence part holds no weight when its followed by an insult. And to answer your question no i am not i am simply calling what i saw as it is while you are speculating, and please do not throw covered up insults my way. smile

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:22 AM
sexyking

Nothing indicated galactus was killed because the surfer could have teleported him some where else.

You see again your speculating.

The novel also did say surfer will pay a price for not letting G finish his task [/B]

Novels arnt 100% accurate in terms of storytelling they some times have their own twist and turns.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:26 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

No offence but are you a co..sucker? wink You notice the no offence part holds no weight when its followed by an insult. And to answer your question no i am not i am simply calling what i saw as it is while you are speculating, and please do not throw covered up insults my way. smile
Um i didnt call you an idiot. I asked if you were. If i DID call you an idiot means i am disputing you as one. Now i asked if you are an idiot because i posted a video to disprove the fact that fanboys think galactus is a cloud and im doing them a favour and you still claimed that he is a cloud. And when i asked if you were an idiot i have yet to label you one meaning you arent one... yet.

How ever i do apologise if you got offended.

By the way i am not speculating. We saw the burning mass representing galactus helm and we too saw his shadow over saturn. This isnt speculation, This is according to people who actually pay attention during the movie and right now i have the scans to completely destroy your assumption that galactus is just a cloud.

By the way laurence fishburne himself stated that there is more about galactus than the mere cloud so again you fail

Last thing to being up if he did was a cloud technically he wold be intangible and the surfer would have not even been able to harm him in any way

You see again your speculating.
I never defined it as canon and i'm using common sense, YES i am speculating on this part however. If surfer only has a portion of galactus power, and if he survived the cosmic blast wouldnt it be logical to assume galactus did survive because he is far superior to the surfer?

Novels arnt 100% accurate in terms of storytelling they some times have their own twist and turns.
This is true. However the movie also did not indicate that galactus was killed and we only assume he died and just to let you know the novel is canon and gave us the only indication to what happened to galactus.

Last edited by BoratBorat on Jun 23rd, 2007 at 09:55 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:43 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

EDIT

Last edited by BoratBorat on Jun 23rd, 2007 at 09:56 AM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:46 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I don't put to much stock in movie novelizations especially since whats in a movie novelization isn't always what you see on screen. As for Big G, he ain't dead; He will be appearing in the Silver Surfer movie.
Yes but the movie will problably be a prequel.

And novels elaborate alot more than the movies and still is canon. Just because we dont see it on screen doesnt mean it didnt happen. Hell revenge of the sith movie spans a 1 year time line and the fil just showed us the pivotal key points. The novel how ever elaborated much more

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 09:58 AM
sexyking

Um i didnt call you an idiot. I asked if you were. If i DID call you an idiot means i am disputing you as one. Now i asked if you are an idiot because i posted a video to disprove the fact that fanboys think galactus is a cloud and im doing them a favour and you still claimed that he is a cloud. And when i asked if you were an idiot i have yet to label you one meaning you arent one... yet.

How ever i do apologise if you got offended.

By the way i am not speculating. We saw the burning mass representing galactus helm and we too saw his shadow over Saturn. This isnt speculation, This is according to people who actually pay attention during the movie and right now i have the scans to completely destroy your assumption that galactus is just a cloud.

By the way laurence fishburne himself stated that there is more about galactus than the mere cloud so again you fail

Last thing to being up if he did was a cloud technically he wold be intangible and the surfer would have not even been able to harm him in any way

I never defined it as canon and i'm using common sense, YES i am speculating on this part however. If surfer only has a portion of galactus power, and if he survived the cosmic blast wouldnt it be logical to assume galactus did survive because he is far superior to the surfer?

This is true. However the movie also did not indicate that galactus was killed and we only assume he died and just to let you know the novel is canon and gave us the only indication to what happened to galactus.

Yes i did take offense to your question it was simply absurd and frankly extremely stupid. Now i think its time we got some clarity on this first of that shadow we saw that was the cloud simple as. Do you know why the cloud looked like a helmet because Tim Story did it that way its called appealing and pleasing a wider target audience thats why you saw the helmet pattern on Saturn, thats why you saw a flaming helmet in the cloud a sort of homage to the Galactus known in the comics.

There's no doubt in my mind Tim Story would have been all for the Galactus known to us comic fans as he himself is a fan of the comics but you have to realise that Avid Arad and the suits are in control and what they say goes. You also mention scans that would destroy my "assumptions" please post them.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 10:31 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes i did take offense to your question it was simply absurd and frankly extremely stupid
No it wasnt stupid because despite all the given evidence you still claim he is a cloud especially when so many people noticed he wasnt and disproved what you said.

Again it wasnt an insult as i asked you the question

. Now i think its time we got some clarity on this first of that shadow we saw that was the cloud simple as.
Prove it because if it was a cloud which it isnt, it would not have casted such a smooth pattern shadow and guess what, clouds do not really cast solid shadows as compared to tangible objects which in this case the shadow was perfectly casted

(please log in to view the image)

^. There you go, and again IF he was really a cloud then the director would have potrayed him just as a simple cloud moving through space thus eliminating the need to even shape the cloud into galactus

Do you know why the cloud looked like a helmet because Tim Story did it that way its called appealing and pleasing a wider target audience thats why you saw the helmet pattern on Saturn, thats why you saw a flaming helmet in the cloud a sort of homage to the Galactus known in the comics.

No, its because 1) galactus by him self being potrayed would look stupid

2) They added clouds to make him more of a mystery

3)Surfer referred to galactus as a "he" and clouds dont have genders do they? This obviously indicates that galactus is physical and sentient

There's no doubt in my mind Tim Story would have been all for the Galactus known to us comic fans as he himself is a fan of the comics but you have to realise that Avid Arad and the suits are in control and what they say goes. You also mention scans that would destroy my "assumptions" please post them.
And they dont reveal everything before a movie... as lucas did for star wars. As sam raimi did for spiderman 3.

Oh the scans?

And even if that wasnt his physical body that could be a burning mass,fireball or just fires which is obviously different from a cloud, a retard can notice this

Here you go and i can quote alot of people who agreed that galactus wasnt just a cloud

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 01:11 PM
GGS

Dude i can qoute alot of people that said the holocaust didn't happen either but that doesn't mean that they are right. He was blantelty a debris cloud in the movie. Star constellations are given names and genders etc. but that doesn't mean there sentitent does it? If it was there intention to show a big hulking dude walking through space they would of done it ok.

They did it for the mystery yes and for realism every galactus fan know's that he appears as a different thing to each species anyway.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 01:22 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GGS
Dude i can qoute alot of people that said the holocaust didn't happen either but that doesn't mean that they are right. He was blantelty a debris cloud in the movie. Star constellations are given names and genders etc. but that doesn't mean there sentitent does it? If it was there intention to show a big hulking dude walking through space they would of done it ok.
The thing is galactus is sentient in the movie as surfer stated that they um made a deal? which would a require communication ? And obviously you cannot communicate with a force of nature weather verbally or telepathically

Again clouds dont cast perfect shadows and if galactus was just a cloud the surfer would have referred to him as "it" through out every conversation

Last edited by BoratBorat on Jun 23rd, 2007 at 01:41 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 01:39 PM
sexyking

No it wasnt stupid because despite all the given evidence you still claim he is a cloud especially when so many people noticed he wasnt and disproved what you said.

Again it wasnt an insult as i asked you the question
Prove it because if it was a cloud which it isnt, it would not have casted such a smooth pattern shadow and guess what, clouds do not really cast solid shadows as compared to tangible objects which in this case the shadow was perfectly casted

^. There you go, and again IF he was really a cloud then the director would have potrayed him just as a simple cloud moving through space thus eliminating the need to even shape the cloud into galactus

No, its because 1) galactus by him self being potrayed would look stupid

2) They added clouds to make him more of a mystery

3)Surfer referred to galactus as a "he" and clouds don't have genders do they? This obviously indicates that galactus is physical and sentient
And they don't reveal everything before a movie... as lucas did for star wars. As sam raimi did for spiderman 3.

Oh the scans?

And even if that wasnt his physical body that could be a burning mass,fireball or just fires which is obviously different from a cloud, a retard can notice this

Here you go and i can quote alot of people who agreed that galactus wasnt just a cloud

messed This is ridiculous and i am not even going to bother anymore as it seems you don't want to listen, to me this topic is dead this thread is dead and good day to you sir.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 02:44 PM