KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who will miss Chloe?

Who will miss Chloe?
Started by: BobbyD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lois got stabbed and Chloe went over to her and hugged her sobbing. A green tear dropped on Lois and Chloe turned a light grey.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:44 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

...then.. chloe died?

err. i don't really get it.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:59 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Shes hot but i wont miss her. I dont like her annoying expressions, or her smile.

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:36 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
Oh please, at least be honest, you hate the whole friggen show. You wont ever be satisfied.

well thats KINDA accurate.I loved the show the first 3 seasons.then when peter left, after that it went downhill from there and got real stupid when the morons brought in Lois Lane but the show really got more stupid after Pa kent died so NOW I tape the show and fast forward through the scenes that dont have Lana in them and just watch those scenes. big grin It sucked when Chole-miss blabber mouth found out about his secret as well.Pete was acceptable not Chloe.Then Lionel did and then were like expected to belive he wont tell the world? yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 10th, 2007 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Chloe did die once..techniclly. yes I would miss chloe. she is the reason I enjoy the show so much

ANNETTE O TOOLE ISN'T GOING ON? FRICKFRACK!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:55 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well thats KINDA accurate.I loved the show the first 3 seasons.then when peter left, after that it went downhill from there and got real stupid when the morons brought in Lois Lane but the show really got more stupid after Pa kent died so NOW I tape the show and fast forward through the scenes that dont have Lana in them and just watch those scenes. big grin It sucked when Chole-miss blabber mouth found out about his secret as well.Pete was acceptable not Chloe.Then Lionel did and then were like expected to belive he wont tell the world? yeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Super cool, you rant even when it has nothing to do with conspiracies, AND you creep over a female character at the same time. Nice.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

you seriously need to get over this irrational obsession you have with me following me everywhere I post.you STILL live in denial and are STILL afraid of conspiracys,nice.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 10th, 2007 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:56 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

Im not big on Chloe, Clark doesnt love you get over it. i hope they make lois more prominent in the reporter thing this season

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:24 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote