KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Metroid Prime RPG Sign-in

Metroid Prime RPG Sign-in
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Just that the Space Pirates (see pic) are the ultimate enemy to the Galactic Federation. They have been using Phazon to strengthen their soldiers and give them increased firepower. The Space Pirates are led by Ridley (he's in the right side of my sig) who is the Bowser of Metroid so to speak (the reoccurring enemy that appears in almost every Metroid game).

The Space Pirates are seeking a way to destroy the Galactic Federation and the Galactic Federation is seeking a way to destroy the Space Pirates. During a pirate raid a new planet was discovered called Avalon. Avalon has been known throughout the universe in legend:

The ultimate power houses in Avalon

That's all they knew of the planet. Now both the Space Pirates and the Galactic Federation know the location of Avalon until Ridley steals all data involving Avalon during a raid and now the Federation have hired the Hunters (that's us) to track down the pirates, find the location of Avalon, and find the ultimate power.

Attachment: space pirate.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:34 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

So all the hunters are called to a meeting? smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:38 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Meeting already happened. RPG starts with the hunters at the abandoned space station; Zeta.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 05:57 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Alright big grin I will have my planned event to be a '1 week earlier' event and then involve a 'Current' event in my post as well wink

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 06:03 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

....okay???

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 06:08 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

yes

Planed making an intro post about what my character is capable of, so I will just have it done one week earlier instead and be at the meeting smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 06:27 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i should totally rejoin

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:20 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Working on my intro post happy

You should big grin

It is totaly the latest raver

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:28 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Oh no way! mad

I had been writing that post for 1½ hour and my computer shuts down mad

Now I am frustrated mad

I will make a short post now and you will have to excuse me if it is bad stick out tongue

GRRAAAWRR! mad

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:34 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

*hides* ninja

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:36 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

RUN AWAY!!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
waspennator

Name:deka quan
Race: Kraken
Height: about 9 feet
Weight: about 300 pounds
Appearence: kraken,s dont were armor
Battlesuit: kraken,s dont were armor
Equipment: spears.
Bio: accesing accesing viewing of dekas profile failed

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
waspennator is currently offline Click here to Send waspennator a Private Message Find more posts by waspennator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Since you're going to be a Kraken I'll change my dude so that we can have different races)

Name: Sylux
Race: Unknown
Height: 6'
Weight: 210lbs
Appearence: (see pic)
Battlesuit: Lockjaw
Equipment: Shock Coil - A weapon that shoots out a beam of pure energy, looking very much like a bolt of electricity. When fired in the general direction of an opponent, the beam "seeks" the player, effectively "latching on" to the opponent and usurping life energy. The longer the beam is stuck onto an opponent, the faster life energy is depleted. For instance, if the Shock Coil is used on an enemy for the first few seconds, life will decrease by about five energy per second. As time increases and the beam remains stuck on the enemy, life will begin to drain exponentially, so that by around thirty seconds, about forty life energy is being consumed. The weapon is unique to Sylux because when Sylux uses the Shock Coil, his life energy is repleted. The energy taken from the enemy is added back onto Sylux's own life counter.

Biomessedylux's alternate form is a small hovering ball of energy with two tetracarbon armour plates, called the Lockjaw, which lays tripwire mines. Two must be laid to create a tripwire, which can be left as a trap. If Sylux lays a third mine, forming a triangle, all three explode on anyone who happens to be in between them, causing 180 damage. If one more bomb is laid while someone has walked through a tripwire, it may also follow and attack the victim. His weapon of choice is the Shock Coil, a beam that fires highly damaging streams of high-density neutrinos, and when used by Sylux allows him to absorb the victim's energy. It gets stronger after a short time of attacking an opponent. Also, in low gravity areas, Sylux's lockjaw form can fly by rapidly laying mines.

Attachment: hunter4.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:00 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I used that picture in a SW roleplay big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:06 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

*is debating wether to rejoin or not*

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:12 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Take your time

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:27 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Can not believe my computer shut down

It was my best post ever

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:32 PM
MadMel
Heh

rejoining erm

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 01:03 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I knew you would

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 02:34 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
rejoining erm

You do not seem very happy about it

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 11:10 AM