KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now, for me to think who's better between Venom & Carnage makes my head want to explode.

Anybody want to see Spider-Carnage in this series?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 06:34 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I dunno, I have mixed feelings about it...as for who's Better between Venom and Carnage I go with Venom...thats Eddie Venom though, if u mean Mac Venom then I say carnage is better

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:04 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Eddie Brock as Venom is better than Carnage. The Mac Gargan Venom is just stupid.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 22nd, 2007 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:34 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Mac Gargan as Venom, his look is just badass.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 03:08 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I hope you mean you just like Venom more guys, cause Carnage would slaughter him. If your talking about who you like more, I choose Venom too. Carnage isn't even in my top ten.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 04:12 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carnage is in my top ten but yeah, we're talking about who we like better. Everyone knows or should know that Venom stands no chance against Carnage. Speaking of my top 10, here it is (you all should post yours too):

1. Venom
2. The Green Goblin
3. The Sandman
4. Carnage
4. The Lizard
5. Doc Ock
6. The Scorpion
7. The Kingpin
8. Electro
9. Hydro Man (Yeah, he's on my list? Wanna make a big deal of it?)

I can't think of my last one but these are the nine I did come up with.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:23 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

The Mac Gargan Venom wouldn't stand a chance against Carnage. The Eddie Brock Venom would probably beat him.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:24 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Eddie Brock's Venom can't beat Carnage. Nor can Mac Gargan's Venom beat Carnage (but he's still badass). It's even been stated that every time a symbiote reproduces, it's offspring is stronger than the parent. Carnage once took on both Spider-Man & Venom without a problem. He also did it in the 90's animated series.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:30 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, but in the Ultimate universe, Venom was able to beat Carnage.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:37 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the ultimate universe, I'm talking about the original universe of Spider-Man.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:47 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Oh, well Venom would stand a chance. He may not win, but he will put up a good fight.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 05:51 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it because Carnage took on Venom AND Spider-Man simultaneously without any problem. Venom alone wouldn't even be able to make Carnage break a sweat.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 06:04 AM
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, but in the Ultimate universe, Venom was able to beat Carnage.

The ultimate verse is very different. Spiderman was able to beat Venom dude. And that wasn't carnage. That was Spider-carnage. And there are two other Carnages anyway.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 03:17 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

WTF are you talking about,they are going with the CLASSIC spiderman histories,and the fact that they included sandman proves it,this is problably gonna be like the batman,and since this is spiderman earlier years no venom! maybe in the 2 or 3 year.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 06:23 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, right. I'm pretty sure that the story writers made sure to include the popular villain. That means that they have to include all of the villains that were in the movies: Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, and Venom. Harry Osborn isn't really a villain, but he should still be in the cartoon.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 08:51 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course Harry's going to be in the cartoon. Not including him is like not including the Green Goblin.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 02:39 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've just read on wikipedia that Venom will be appearing in this series & he will be voiced by Ben Diskin. This is believable because wikipedia keeps their site updated daily & make sure that any unreliable news is deleted (for the most part). Hopefully Venom won't appear anytime soon because I kind of feel that it'd be too early to introduce him in the first season. Villains like the Green Goblin & Doc Ock are the ones who should be introduced during the first season.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:41 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

As long as Venom is in the cartoon, I'll be satisfied.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:51 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which version do you think he should resemble? The 616 version or the Ultimate version?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:04 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I doubt it because Carnage took on Venom AND Spider-Man simultaneously without any problem. Venom alone wouldn't even be able to make Carnage break a sweat.

No he didn't the first time they fought he ran away and the second time they beat him, and Venom and Carnage seemed at the same level during Maximum Carnage the only time Venom lost was when Shriek intervened. And at the end of the series Carnage went more insane then usual and Venom kicked the crap out of him. Venom was above spidey by a lot back then, he almost killed him and Carnage on a number of occasions, though most of the time he almost killed Carnage it was with help.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:07 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote