KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's bullcrap because I've seen images of the comic book around here where Carnage beat the crap out of both Venom & Spider-Man simultaneously.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:12 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
No he didn't the first time they fought he ran away and the second time they beat him, and Venom and Carnage seemed at the same level during Maximum Carnage the only time Venom lost was when Shriek intervened. And at the end of the series Carnage went more insane then usual and Venom kicked the crap out of him. Venom was above spidey by a lot back then, he almost killed him and Carnage on a number of occasions, though most of the time he almost killed Carnage it was with help.

Dude, while what your saying is true, those fights where full of PIS. Venom isn't really on Carnages level.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:24 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, it's been said a million times that anytime a symbiote reproduces, it produces a stronger symbiote, at least stronger than the parent.

Btw, who do you guys think would win in a fight between Eddie Brock & Cletus Cassidy (without the suits, just them as regular humans)?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:14 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

i hope they show spidey displaying powers similar to his comicbook counterpart , the 90's cartoon spidey said he had problems lifting a wolkswagen

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 01:21 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, since he's a teenager & is just going to be getting his powers, he probably won't be doing a lot of heavy lifting right away.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:43 PM
Dazzler619

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Btw, who do you guys think would win in a fight between Eddie Brock & Cletus Cassidy (without the suits, just them as regular humans)? [/B]

Well Brock is more bigger then Cassidy but since he is a killer, he may find a weapon on Brock

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 05:46 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

I just saw Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture, and electro in that one pic. I hope they get good voice actors and make it just as good as the 90's show. I'm liking the Ultimate Spidey look too. Thats my favorite Spiderman look of all!!

I may get a new favorite show!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/s...ews.php?id=5894

(please log in to view the image)

This show is going to kick ass!

if its a lot like the 90's toon was in its first season-that show rocked then,it will rock as well.after the first season,that show went downhill and got pregressively worse..If its ANYTHING related to those horrible movies or anything like the new cartoon they made after the first film came out,this cartoon will suck as bad as those did.I hope it goes along the same lines as the first season of the 90's show did because that is the best spidey incarnation that has been brought to the screen so far.I hope they will include Gwen stacy in this time as well or once again I will be in for ANOTHER dissapointing cartoon series. mad

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 25th, 2007 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Dazzler619
Well Brock is more bigger then Cassidy but since he is a killer, he may find a weapon on Brock

If it was a fair fight between Brock and Cassidy, then Brock would pummel Cassidy to a pulp without breaking a sweat.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 25th, 2007 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:19 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it'd be that easy. Just because you have a lot of muscle doesn't always guarantee victory. There are a lot of strong skinny guys out there, just look at some boxers or UFC fighters. Plus, crazy people are usually pretty strong. I think that Cassidy would definitely be able to hang with Brock in a fight, it wouldn't be a walk in the park for Brock.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:15 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The new cartoon sounds promising. I look forward to watch it.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want some more pictures to see what everything else is going to look like. I'm hoping that the actors they have for the characters will fit them like in the 90's animated series. Daran Norris (Fairly Oddparents) is voicing Jonah Jameson & I don't really know if that's the right choice but I'll reserve judgement until I see the cartoon. Josh Keaton, however, seems like the perfect choice for Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:20 PM
Dazzler619

Ed Asner should return to voice JJJ

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:41 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I doubt it'd be that easy. Just because you have a lot of muscle doesn't always guarantee victory. There are a lot of strong skinny guys out there, just look at some boxers or UFC fighters. Plus, crazy people are usually pretty strong. I think that Cassidy would definitely be able to hang with Brock in a fight, it wouldn't be a walk in the park for Brock.

It would be easy for Brock. Brock is somewhat a strategist which gives him an advantage over Cassidy. Crazy people don't think when fighting, they just go all out. Since Brock has both brains and brawn, he could easily defeat Cassidy.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:58 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still believe that Cassidy could give him a good fight for a while.

Btw, did any of you know that Cletus Kasady was based on the Joker?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 10:47 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm not surprised at all. Both Cletus and the Joker are crazy.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 11:37 PM
Dazzler619

But both are still smart

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:53 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Cletus Cassidy never showed any signs of intelligence...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:00 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The smartest thing he's probably done is.....damn, I can't think of anything from his history that says "Smart."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:35 AM
Dazzler619

I could be wrong but I think he knows how to break off security codes

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 04:41 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Dazzler619
I could be wrong but I think he knows how to break off security codes

no I don't think so...he just kills people. In one issue of spidey Venom said "Your reign of terror is over!" and Carnage replied. "Rain?" So yeah he's pretty dumb.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 05:22 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote