KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah. As long as it's just a fist fight, then Eddie would beat the crap out of Cletus.

Not necessarily. As I've stated before, skinniness doesn't mean you're a weakling & Kasady is certainly no weakling.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 03:18 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He's weaker than Brock, though.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 04:17 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not necessarily. What makes you think he's so weak? Do you even have a solid reason for underestimating him so much?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 04:48 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterpiece

Here's my top ten-
10.Venom
9.Toxin
8.Chamelion
7.Scorpion
6.Mysterio
5.Electro
4.Rhino
3.Carnage
2.Lizard
1.Shocker

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:08 AM
masterpiece is currently offline Click here to Send masterpiece a Private Message Find more posts by masterpiece Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to see more of the Rhino & in this series he should actually have an origin story instead of just being the delivery boy for the Kingpin.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:28 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah. The Rhino always seems to be a lackey and never does anything important or significant. He needs to have a more important role in the series.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:32 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The same can be said for Carnage. He only appeared in about three episodes & was a lackey in two of the episodes.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:33 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Carnage is a major villain, though. The Rhino is just a henchmen.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:40 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, Carnage is a major villain but even the Rhino being a henchman got more time in the show than Carnage. I'm not disputing the fact that Carnage is a major villain, I'm saying that he needs to have more time in this new series because in the 90's series he only appeared in three episodes.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:42 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

At Carnage appeared in almost every episode of Spiderman Unlimited...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:45 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but that show sucked. Sure, I liked it but it still sucked. That version of Carnage was horrible. Venom looked cool but Carnage looked retarded.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:46 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

The show wasn't that bad. Of course, Venom did look awesome in "Spiderman Unlimited". Carnage looked plain awful.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:14 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The show was okay but Carnage looked like a damn crackhead in a red suit.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:16 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He looked more like a dripping red skeleton...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:22 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, to get back to the topic of the new animated series, I hope that all of the villains that weren't truly in the spotlight in the 90's animated series get a chance to shine in this series. Especially the Scorpion, the Rhino, & Carnage.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:34 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I hope so, too. It would be good if Spiderman had some new allies in this animated series.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:44 AM
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Not necessarily. What makes you think he's so weak? Do you even have a solid reason for underestimating him so much?

I'm basing me thoughts on brains and guessing Brock is stronger than Cletus since he worked out all the time before he had the symbiote. Al Cletus ever did was kill people and go to jail. Brock I'm think is smarter because he was a respected journalist and was cunning (mostly in the way he got stories if I'm correct). I think Brock is a bit smarter than Cletus and he worked out more too so thats basically why I think Brock is Superior to Cletus. I would think that Yoshi has the same reasoning.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:37 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

archnid is right, you guys are a bunch of fanboys!
PIS is the only reason most heroes are still alive in comics,like when venom grabs spider head,what stop him from eating, or just squashing it? PIS.
how come batman defeated carnage? PIS, i mean seriouly, cassidy was in the suit, ALIEN suit, in no way he would had died of a virus, and how come he was scared to loose control of the simbionte? PIS!
spiderman defeat firelord? PIS!

its a pity spiderman forum has become the oficial simbionte fanboys background, i dont even like to hang around here anymore.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:41 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

the thing is carnage is stronger then venom, venom is stronger than spider becouse the suit enhanced brock strenght after he gost muscles (Although i dont know how regular enhanced muscle strengh can rival the proportional of a giant spider,but whatever),now carnage becouse the simbiont was born on earth gained some abnormal characteristics (they never said what they are) that made it stronger then venom.
venom himself said that to spiderman on carnage debute comic.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:45 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

There's a reason why "spellcheck" is an option...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:27 AM