KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show

Spectacular Spiderman: New Animated TV Show
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
plus we get Doc Ock as well.

Hell yeah! Doc Ock was awesome! Heck, all of the villains from season 1 were fantastic(minus Electro, who's only mediocre imo)!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:13 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I was not much for Vulture myself...but thats just me.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Its great show i love it. I completly hted that garbage 90's show

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:43 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

the spectacular spider-man is awesome. Here are the villains in every episode:
1) Vulture and the Enforcers
2) Electro
3) Lizard
4) Shocker (not Herman but Montana from the Enforcers)
5) Sandman
6) Rhino
7) Green Goblin (identity not revealed yet)
8) Doctor Octopus
9) Green Goblin (identity revealed and it's Harry Osborn not Norman)
10) Black Cat, Chameleon, and Spidey gets the black suit and it looks like in Spider-Man 3
11) The Sinister Six (Doctor Octopus, Electro, Sandman, Rhino, Shocker, and Vulture) and the black suit changes its look a little bit
12) No villains at all only Peter's flashback with how he became Spider-Man and trying to get rid of the symbiote
13) Venom
Plus, Hammerhead and Tombstone make a lot of cameo appearances and they're the ones who create most of the villains that Spider-Man must battle. This series rocks. Best spiderman show ever!!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 09:58 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

i forgot to mention something. in episode 12, Spider-Man's suit changes 100% like the suit in the comics

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 10:00 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

it there another season in the works?

sure hope there is.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 06:18 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I gotta admit, of the episodes I've seen so far (episodes 12 and 13), this series is GREAT... They don't seem to be censoring it too much, either, like they did to the 90s show...

And so far there are confirmed to be 3 seasons... The 2nd season will have Mysterio and Tinkerer appear at some point, and season 3 has been confirmed to be "darker" than the other 2 (I'm assuming Gwen is gonna get the ax in the season 3 finale)

Also, Hobgoblin has been said to be "penciled" already for either a season 2 or 3 debut...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 11:57 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Why is Black Cat voiced by some model? She had a perfect enough voice in the far more talented Jennifer Hale from the TAS show.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 03:20 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

When do the new season 2 episodes air?

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 03:47 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

next year either 1st or second quarter

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 12:56 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freek

according to wiki round march

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:19 AM
freek is currently offline Click here to Send freek a Private Message Find more posts by freek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't sound too bad...just wish they'd put more than 13 episodes into a season.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:21 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I love that they're blending the best parts of the classic comics with the best parts of the Ultimate comics...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 03:54 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

As do I, it really gives Spidey a new and fresh take. I really like the way the villains are being handled, and they're being handled in a way that they can easily return.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This new series is crap i'll stick with the 90's one

and whoevers idea it was to have eddie brock as peters friend should be shot.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 09:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Kazenji
This new series is crap i'll stick with the 90's one

and whoevers idea it was to have eddie brock as peters friend should be shot.

Oh yeah, the 90's series with laser guns is so much better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the concept of Eddie as Peter's friend was created for the Ultimate Spider-Man comics; the guys behind the Spectacular Spiderman show combines elements from other Spider-Man comics including the feature films.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 10:52 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Oh yeah, the 90's series with laser guns is so much better. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well it is

Sure they may have censorsed alot of it back in the day when they were making it but its 10x better then this new crap.

Last edited by Kazenji on Nov 24th, 2008 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well it is

Sure they may have censorsed alot of it back in the day when they were making it but its 10x better then this new crap.

False.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:39 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

meh whatever keeps you happy

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:44 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
False.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 04:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote