KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » First image released!

First image released!
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amity75

quote: (post)
Originally posted by History Buff
Heh, that's a spoiler!!!!! How about hidingm it from thoses who want to be spoiler free.
I know, I realised that 5 minutes after I posted it. A thousand apologies.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 09:57 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by amity75
John Hurt plays Albert Einstein

Whilst certainly plausible, I am curious, Amity, as to where you got this information from? Until just now, I hadn't actually heard this particular tidbit ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 12:43 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Originally posted by Ahnold
Whilst certainly plausible, I am curious, Amity, as to where you got this information from? Until just now, I hadn't actually heard this particular tidbit ...
It was on Rottentomatoes a few days ago. smile

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 11:25 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hmmm ... a reputable source, to be sure. How intriguing ...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:52 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Wait ... hold up a second. According to the IMDB, Hurt is playing a character called "Abner Ravenwood", not Einstein (though the message board does mention the latter rumour as well). Which source is right on this one? And if the IMDB is correct, then this is certainly a most intriguing development; isn't Abner Ravenwood the name of Marion's father? And what's more, didn't Marion say in "Raiders" that he was dead? So if her father *is* in the film, does this mean that we'll be seeing him in flashback, or (more likely) that he faked his own death/that Marion lied for some reason? Things are becoming very interesting indeed ...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:15 PM
amity75

If Abner isn't dead and is in the movie then Clint Eastwood should play him!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:17 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Whilst that would be pretty cool, I'm pretty sure that *Hurt* is playing him, if indeed Ravenwood Sr. is in "Indy IV".

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:32 PM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Re: First image released!

Well?

Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 04:32 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Here's another pic. Hmmm... I know it's the 50's but maybe Shia Lebouf is a wee bit too "Fonzie"...

Attachment: shia-labeouf-pompadour.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 09:40 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Hot on the heels of that Shia pic, check out these two photos, recently released on the official Indiana Jones website: http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html (sorry - can't upload them directly). Exciting stuff big grin ! And check out the moustaches on LaBoeuf and Winstone!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 08:32 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ahnold
(sorry - can't upload them directly)!

Could allways upload them to a image hosting place like photobucket wink

Sorry about the size.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 09:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Thanks for that! Those are some damn cool photos right there ...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 11:59 AM
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Originally posted by Tattoo
Supposedly it was Steven Speilberg who snapped that photo, it's just of Ford taking a breather in between takes or in between sets.
You are exactly right tattoo. you guys are reading way too much into this one picture.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:51 PM
jedijunky1138 is currently offline Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Marion Ravenwood still looks hot!

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:58 PM
jedijunky1138 is currently offline Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turkish
Charlie du sausages ready

No sure if most people would pick this out but.

The photo on the Jones boys on the Harley is a bit temporially outa sink.
The Hawd they are riding is obviously a new machine, Disc brakes didn't show up on hawgs till the late 70s and I can also tell that its a 96ci softtail, If the bike was from teh 50s it shjould have a drum brake on it and at least be a newish Panhead or ShovelHead engine....

The BMW riden in the last film were vintage machines...well atleast in the slow moving shots ( I saw modern dirtbikes, when the german were chasing them by the river)

I just know that Spieldburg is a stickler for these details and there will be a few of us that loose a bit of the charm when we find mistake like this in films.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:24 PM
Turkish is currently offline Click here to Send Turkish a Private Message Find more posts by Turkish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

Accouple of weeks ago they shot some of the film in my area in Deming New Mexico. The state was quiet on where they shot but me and my cousin Rachel saw Harrison and stephen spielberg at airport getting into harrisons helicopter you may not believe me but it's true.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 05:06 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Here's another pic. Hmmm... I know it's the 50's but maybe Shia Lebouf is a wee bit too "Fonzie"...

Ford's shoes crack me up.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 03:14 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

on superherohype.com they have a list of 6 possible titles for next indy film just thought I would let you know.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 11:34 PM
darktim1 is currently offline Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Will he be doing the thumbs too?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 07:49 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It looks like Indiana Jones trying to adjust himself so he isn't hurting his hemorroids.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 07:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote