KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Thor Discussion

Thor Discussion
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (96): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
Look stop the backchat. *slaps MM* laughing out loud Go to your room. *points*

*takes a step towards room,realises who just told him to go,and shows just why even irishmen fear a drunken aussie*

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 11:17 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Yeah,but Herc threw one punch,and it didn't only stagger Hulk.it knocked him on his ass.kinda looked like if Herc had given his all at that moment he coulda put Hulk down.

Didn't Hulk get right back up and Herc said: 'No more, Hulk' ?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 07:24 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Yeah! You tell him TP!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 07:28 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Because they wanted to reason with Hulk not fight him... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 07:55 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but Marvel can't avoid a Sentry vs. Thor fight forever.

If Thor loses to that clown, I'm suing.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 08:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

prediction:
tony says "thor, you need to register"
thor says "okay"
tony says "also, i used a sample of your dna to make a clone/robot in your likeness, but it wound up killing black goliath and now everybody hates you"
thor says "who's black goliath?"

also, hercules hit hulk with both hands laced together, a full-on wrecking ball of a swing, and he got right back up. it's not like herc casually jabbed hulk and he went down. this exaggerating is nonsense.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:22 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
If Thor loses to that clown, I'm suing.

yes If Thor loses to Sentry, I'm calling bullshit and there will be bitching like you have never seen. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:25 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

*takes a step towards room,realises who just told him to go,and shows just why even irishmen fear a drunken aussie*
Now im black but im also half irish and i can tell you at my bar where everyone is like family, YOU FEAR THE IRISHMEN seriously you mess with one their backed by the cops, firemen,regular drunk joes...there are no fair fights with us...
yes If Thor loses to Sentry, I'm calling bullshit and there will be bitching like you have never seen. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dont worry their not bringin Thor back to lose. Sentry was created for this very moment to build enuf character to seem like a threat, then lose to Thor in an epic battle.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:32 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is the Hulk so underrated on this forum?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:33 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Its just alota people are tired of him while the few me including wana see HULK SMASH

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:39 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by outavodka
Its just alota people are tired of him while the few me including wana see HULK SMASH

A hell of a lot of people want to see Hulk smash. It's just that the WWH storyline seems weak after PlanetHulk.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:42 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by outavodka

How? I mean, from what I've seen Hulk loses so many of his matches, and generally gets treated like shit in the Marvelverse.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:56 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Meh, you're all beach bums and hippies.

Now, us Canadians are different. You ever been punched by a drunken lumberjack?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:58 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Canada?

I laugh out loud'd.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 04:07 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Aye embarrasment

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 04:32 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Because a team was forged to try and take down fanboys, in order to prepare for WWH.

Blame them.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 06:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Because a team was forged to try and take down fanboys, in order to prepare for WWH.

Blame them.

Direct from Redatom, here's the origin of the mongooses.

gather round children, and i'll tell you all a tale. The humble tail, of the beginning of the mongooses. A few months ago, when I was jsut afloating user, Trick and I conversed on a joke about Frank Welker, and during those days, Xmeat ran flamboyantly unmatched. Then came Hercules. A new user, willing to lick poles. Trick and I welcomed him, and it wasn't long to Sym joined us on our hulk hunting quest. I started the trend of making silly banners, and it caught on, until the fateful day, we saw Herc withstanding a whipser from Blackbolt. The brainchild of Grey Fox, Me, and Tricky arrose, and we created the hulkbusters. Unfortinetly Digi locked it, but by this time our folds grew. We had Badabing and Jason now, and it was from my soft meaningless sarcastic pitch to anme ourselves the mongooses, that Herc ran with the idea. Ah yes Herc and I had so much fun with the idea, and soon I'd create this very thread, with the hilarity of the opening post, the very post, that'd allow us to keep this thread open. Our thread was simple, but funny. It wasn't til Herc pitched a sarcastic idea to recruit users, til our braindead freind Trickster invite Kaya and Marea over. and soon Smurf and Martian would join. Guy would follow with his brother as well. Smurf and others would make dumb comments upsetting Bada, Herc, Marea, and Kaya, getting pwned by them, and Trick would upset Marea time and time again, but luckilly, our team bond was strong, and we were able to maintain, and luckilly for faceman, he missed most of the conflict. ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the origin of the mongooses, a simple, but charming rant, from Redatom65

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:43 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Meh, you're all beach bums and hippies.

Fear Canadians?

So did thor get really strong while he was gone or is he just like he was when he left/died or whatever he did.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:11 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Having Thor at Rune King-level wouldn't be interesting - he can just blink people out of existence. But, he has some massive level to be using if he's rebuilding Asgard. But, let's see...
I'm also not completely sold on Copiel's work; the few panels I've seen, Thor looks too barrel-chested or thick around the middle. I need to see more.
Thor will be furious that Steve is dead, though. And Tony shares some blame, inadvertently.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 01:19 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by roughrider
Having Thor at Rune King-level wouldn't be interesting - he can just blink people out of existence. But, he has some massive level to be using if he's rebuilding Asgard. But, let's see...
I'm also not completely sold on Copiel's work; the few panels I've seen, Thor looks too barrel-chested or thick around the middle. I need to see more.
Thor will be furious that Steve is dead, though. And Tony shares some blame, inadvertently.
I'm still waiting for those words to be mentioned.

Thor: Hello my good Friend Tony Much has seemingly changed since my absence.

Tony: Yeah you have no idea

Thor: So what has transpired

Tony: Well we kind of had this Civil War between people who were for Superhero registration and those who weren't.

Thor: I see well I hope all things turned out for the better so tell me what happened.

Tony: well I kind of built an army out of Supervillains, Cloned you into some freak Cyborg thing, and oh yeah Capt died because some people shot him while in custody after we beat him.

Thor: ....

Tony: Are you ok Thor?

Thor: Ironman

Tony: Yes Thor

Thor: Prepare to Verily have Thy Ass handed to Thee

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 02:54 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote