KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dr-susan723

I love your story!!!It's amazing!!!
Please go on.I've been waiting for a few days. smile stick out tongue

Friendship is the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.

Last edited by dr-susan723 on Sep 1st, 2007 at 06:44 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 06:36 AM
dr-susan723 is currently offline Click here to Send dr-susan723 a Private Message Find more posts by dr-susan723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

She said she won't be able to post till the weekend is over erm

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 04:18 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dr-susan723

Wow,that's a long time.But it's all right,as long as she's still posting it

Friendship is the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:16 AM
dr-susan723 is currently offline Click here to Send dr-susan723 a Private Message Find more posts by dr-susan723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yep happy

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 06:32 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

will try and post tonite, or tomorrow, remember i dont like ya'll chattin on the forum so, chat on PMs, and i will write it again, so don't worry
jus as long as u review, yup yup yup

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 10:08 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy everyone, laughing out loud

He woke up, and put his robes on then walked downstairs. Ginny was sitting with Ron and Hermione, and they were all smiling. Harry smiled back, then sat down at the staff table and ate breakfast.

McGonagall stood up and stated, "All classes have been canceled for the rest of the day, due to the Christmas Ball tonite." Everyone cheered, and continued eating breakfast. Soon after everyone was done Harry walked with Ginny, Hermione, and Ron back to the Gryffindor common room. There Harry and Ginny sat in Harry's favorite armchair, Hermione was re-reading Hogwarts A History, and Ron was playing Exploding Snap with Neville.

"So Neville," Ron started, "who are you going with to the Ball?" Hermione took her book, and hit Ron upside the head. "Owww....What the bloody hell was that for?"

"For being rude, Ronald," Hermione answered.

"Don't worry about it Hermione. Well, I am actually going with Luna." Neville stated. He asked a pawn to move to F-5. Ron nodded at his move, while Hermione started reading her book.

"Harry, Ginny, you two are awfully silent," Hermione stated, "Is there something wrong?" Harry just shook his head, and kept his arms around Ginny. Ginny put her head in his chest and silently started to sob. Harry just comforted her.

"What's wrong, Ginny?" Ron asked, suspiciously, even though he thought he knew the answer. Ginny just shook her head in Harry's chest, and put her arms around his neck. Harry just held onto her asking her to stop crying. Ron just shrugged his shoulders, and went back to his game.

Hermione put her book down and came over to Harry and Ginny. She looked at Harry and mouthed, "What's wrong with her?" He mouthed back, "I don't know."

Ginny stopped crying and then looked into Harry's eyes and whispered in his ear, "Harry, I don't want you to leave. I couldn't stand it if you died. Then I would have two men that I love dead." Harry just stared at her.

Then he stated, "I won't leave you Ginny, ever." Next, he puts his lips on hers and just kisses her. Harry didn't want to take advantage of Ginny so after a few seconds he let the kiss go, and Ginny didn't mind, she just put her head back into his chest.

After a few hours, they guys went to their dormitory, Harry went to their's, and the girls went to theirs. Everyone was getting ready for the Christmas Ball.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 01:15 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

omg, Lizzie...this story is freaking amazing!! I absolutely love it!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 02:58 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

cool love the post

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 08:35 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok postin n a few hrs mayb

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 09:57 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy, this Short Post

Harry was sitting in the common room, very nervous. Ron was standing, saying, "Its alrite Harry, they will look fine."

"It's not that Ron. I promised Ginny I wouldn't leave her, and I have to leave tonite, after the Ball to go and look for Horcruxes." Harry replied.

Ron just whispered, "Then take us, if your scared of us being hurt." Harry then looked at Ron, with a smile.

"Your a genius, Ron," Harry shouted. Ron gasped. (Author's note- LOL, I had to put something like that in the story.)

The boys waited a few more minutes and then, the Girls Dormitory, burst open. There stood Hermione, in a long blue lacy dress, and Ginny, in a short, pink lacy dress. Both boys mouth dropped. The girls walked over to the boys, lifted a hand up and closed theirs mouths. Harry stared at Ginny, and then picked her up and kissed her, lightly on the lips. Ron kissed Hermione on the cheek and told her that she was beautiful, and she blushed.

The four made their way down to the Great Hall. Harry saw Professor McGongall punishing Dean, for trying to come to the Christmas Ball. Harry chuckled and Ginny giggled. Harry kissed her cheek and they walked into the Great Hall, where you could hear the Wierd Sisters, playing.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 07:55 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

aaw..I loved it!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 08:32 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

enjoy this very very very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very very very short post
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Harry and Ginny started dancing. Ron and Hermione started dancing. They danced the whole nite long.

AFTER THE DANCE....

Harry carried a sleeping Ginny up to the Gryffindor common room. Harry laid her down on the couch, and laid down behind her on the couch. Then he kissed her cheek and fell asleep next to the one he loved.

Plz R&R!!!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 08:57 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

very cute smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 09:24 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Awesome smile

Can't wait till you update!!! wink

I LOVE YOUR FANFIC!!! big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 04:35 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

everybody, TheSims14 asked me to tell you that she wont be able to post on the weekend cuz she's going to her dad's. sad

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 08:13 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

MY NEW NAME IS hp_luvr_16......
JUS SO YA'LL KNOW

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 10:12 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

postin a sad post today,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:38 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post tonite or tomorrow, maybe
im sorry if ur mad ewalklover

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 01:06 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Post??

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:14 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:42 AM