KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

I AM MAD!!!!!
meany.
oh well.
I'll be posting in a little bit.
which means that you HAVE to post tomorrow.
whether you like it or not. smile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:29 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy Everyone This Semi-Sad Post, sad sad sad

Recap: Harry and Ginny started dancing. Ron and Hermione started dancing. They danced the whole nite long.

AFTER THE DANCE....

Harry carried a sleeping Ginny up to the Gryffindor common room. Harry laid her down on the couch, and laid down behind her on the couch. Then he kissed her cheek and fell asleep next to the one he loved.

Harry was woken up by Ginny screaming, "Harry get up, we're going to the Burrow for Christmas!!" Harry immediately opened his eyes, and looked at Ginny. He stood up and summoned all of his stuff, in the Gryffindor common room, he did the same with Ginny.

She hugged him, and smiled. He smiled back then looked at the portrait hole, and saw Hermione and Ron. They had their bags ready to go, and looking at the other two. "Ready, to go," Ron asked, with his head down. Harry laughed, and nodded. The four hurriedly got on the Hogwarts Express to go home.

A FEW HOURS LATER......

Harry quickly got off the train with his and Ginny's luggage. He saw a tear-stainded, Mrs. Weasley. Ginny rushed to her mom and hugged her, while Harry placed the luggage down. He embraced Mrs. Weasley like a mother. (Author's Note- If you were a bystander to this you would realize that Harry was actually two feet taller then Mrs.Weasley.)

Ron came around the corner of the train with Hermione right beside him. When they got to the other three, Ron hugged his mom, and Hermione hugged her, too. They would be apparating back, to the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley, by herself, Harry, with Ginny as a side-along, and Hermione, with Ron as a side-along.

Four of the five got there safely but Ron got hurt along the way. His side had been slit open. None of them had known how, but Hermione stayed by him the whole way through his recovery. Harry stayed in the kitchen with Mrs. Weasley and Ginny, while Ron and Hermione were upstairs in his room.

"HARRY!!" Hermione called from upstairs. Harry rushed upstairs, with Ginny at his side. The two walked in and saw Ron standing up facing a ghost form of his father.

Ron began, "D-d-d-dad." Ginny started to weep. Ron held back on his tears. Harry hugged Ginny and asked her to stop crying, and Hermione went to Ron and grabbed his hand.

"Ron, you need to get out of here now. Something bad is going to happen to you. And I mean bad, so bad that most of the people in our family will cry." Mr. Weasley stated. Ron gave him a questioning look. Mr. Weasley then continued, "Please take care son, you don't have long."

Then his ghost suddenly vanished. Hermione fell on her knees bawling. Ron came to her side and embraced her. Then he gave Harry a get-outta-here-I-have-to-do-something-look. Harry picked up a surprised looking Ginny, and carried her downstairs. Ginny then asked, "Was that really dad, Harry? Is that like what your parent, Sirius, and Dumbledore did to you?"

"Well," Harry started, "that's kinda what happened. I mean I blacked out, but when I did, they were real people, like I mean, I hugged them and they were real." Ginny put her forehead against his and smiled, and he smiled back.

Harry brought Ginny downstairs, and placed her on the couch then went outside. She didn't follow Harry, she knew that he needed to be alone.

As Harry walked he thought about Horcruxes, Dumbledore, Snape, Ginny, etc. After a few minutes he walked back to the Burrow. When he walked in the door, with closed eyes, and a scent hit him, it smelled of cinnamon. Then he was hit by a force, that caused him to fall on the floor. He opened his eyes and saw a laughing Ginny on top of him. He laughed, along with her.

Ron rushed down the stairs, with Hermione by his side. Then they ate dinner.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:59 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

OMG I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY EVERYONE'S ALIVE!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
that was soo good!!!!!!!!!!! more, please! smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 02:16 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

no no not now, i am thinking of a h/hr, 1st, post stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 02:17 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

cool post didnt see much point in it but o well still cool

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 11:52 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i will try and post tomorrow

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:34 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Spiffin update mate!!! wink

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:04 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

posting today......i think confused

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:36 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

okay today....lol laughing

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 09:23 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

tomorrow embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:04 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

aww ok

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:15 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:18 AM
dr-susan723

Will the story continue? Come on, just post something.

Friendship is the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:04 AM
dr-susan723 is currently offline Click here to Send dr-susan723 a Private Message Find more posts by dr-susan723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol i got sumtin but it aint finished

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:32 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Author's Note: Everyone I am so sorry I haven't posted in forever, but ya'll have bugged me to death, and I finally got it done. Well here you go, enjoy.

Recap: Ron rushed down the stairs, with Hermione by his side. Then they ate dinner.

Ron and Hermione were quiet all throughout dinner. They gave each other nervous glances. Then Harry stood up and said, "I'm going outside for the night." Everyone stared at him, but Ginny got up and hugged him.

"I know what you're doing and I'm fine with it, but before you go come to the barn with me," she whispered in his ear. He led her outside to the Weasley barn. When Harry shut the door Ginny automatically jumped on him and they started snogging. She pulled of his shirt and jeans, so he was just in his boxers. He pulled off just her jeans. That night was the greatest night they had together.

They crept out of the barn at 2 A.M. Harry slowly opened the door and shut it. He and Ginny tip-toed to the stairs, but before they reached the bottom step, a light turned on behind them. Harry and Ginny grabbed each others hands then turned around, slowly. There sitting in front of him and Ginny, was Harry's worst nightmare. Mrs. Weasley frowning at him and her only daughter. Harry thought she was about to blow, whenever her face showed a calm feature. She stated, "Bed, now, we'll talk about it in the morning." Ginny pulled Harry by the hand to her room. They got in the bed. Harry was lying down facing Ginny, they were holding hands. She was already asleep, but he was having a hard time sleeping.

He slowly got out of bed and got some muggle clothes on. He wrote a quick note, kissed Ginny on the forehead, and flew off towards Diagon Alley. He stayed in the Leaky Cauldron, but left around 5 the next morning. He walked down Diagon Alley with his hood up. He went down a dark alley known as Knockturn Alley, and headed for a shop called Borgin and Burkes.
Ginny woke up around 10:30 that morning. Harry wasn't in her bed, "So, he must be downstairs," she thought. Something caught her eye before she opened the door. It was a note, she picked it up and read:

Dear Ginny,
I needed to leave this morning to go and find Horcruxes. I will be back in two days. Tell your Ron and Hermione this, please. Ginny, also know that I love you very loads.
Love,
Harry

At the moment Ginny read the last line she started crying. She didn't want to be anywhere near Ron or Hermione. She closed her curtains and sat in the dark all day.
Harry marched into the shop and started towards the counter. He saw Mr. Borgin and demanded, "Tell me where he hid it? I know you know who I'm talking about. Plus I know its in here." Borgin's eyes widened, he did know what Harry wanted, and with a shaking finger he pointed toward a chest. Harry rushed to it, he tried to pry it open with his fingers, but as soon as his fingers touched the chest, it burnt him. He took out his wand and bellowed, "ALOHOMORA MAXIMA!!"

Suddenly the chest burst open and the whole room was covered in white smoke. Harry muttered something, and the smoke was gone. He ran over to the chest and grabbed the wand. He read the inscription on the wand, it said, 'Rowena Ravenclaw.' Harry put the wand in his bag then requested, "Do you have any basilisk venom?" Borgin shook his then ran from the room.

"Coward," Harry thought. He strolled out of the shop and then flew towards Hogwarts. He flew into an open window. He rushed to the Room of Requirements. He walked past it three times saying, "I need to find Hufflepuff's cup."

The door appeared and Harry walked through the door and then strolled through the maze. He came to a place and saw the cup. He reached for the cup, but then a raspy voice called out, "PASSWORD!!"

Harry thought and thought then finally replied, "HALF-BLOOD." He walked through and grabbed the cup, but before he walked out something fell on his head. Harry realized the ceiling was collapsing. Harry ran out of the room, his Firebolt was right by the door, hidden by his Invisibility Cloak. He took his cloak and put it in his bag, then took his broom and flew to the second floor corridor's girl's bathroom. Haunted by none other than, Moaning Myrtle.
Ron and Hermione were starting to worry about Harry and Ginny. So around about 4 in the afternoon, Ron knocked on Ginny's door. "Harry, Ginny are you in there," Hermione questioned.

Ginny sniffled, "No, just me. Harry went of somewhere early this morning." Ron broke the door down. Ginny was sitting in a dark corner. Hermione gasped and rushed over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Ron just stood there and watched his sister cry her eyes out for the guy she loved.

"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? TELL ME!!" Ron demanded.

"Nothing Ron, he just left this morning, to search for Horcruxes." Ginny replied, defensively.

"Mum says you and him were out in the barn til' 2 in the morning. Tell....me....what....he.....did," Ron demanded again.

"Ron," Hermione begged, "can't you see." Ron's mouth dropped at that instant.

"HE IS DEAD!!!" Ron yelled.

Hope ya'll enjoyed, next maybe up tonight, that's only half of what I wrote.

Please R&R.

Last edited by Giggles on Oct 13th, 2007 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:11 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

OMFG, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAY!!
It was really good....I love the cliffy...
wait, no I dont, cuz I wanna know what happens!!
Great post, darling!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:17 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol....i wont be posting on THIS STORY tonight
maybe harry/hermione-a love story

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 11:37 PM
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

Laugh luv it

i luv this story please continue writing pls pls pls pls pls pls pls u r such a good writer

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 06:18 AM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i will continue soon, skool is n my way..lol
IM SO HAPPY ANOTHER FAN!!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 12:00 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

LOL but im the only fan you will ever need

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 11:03 AM