KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans. smile happy love rolling on floor laughing laughing

Harry jumped forward to Ginny but she moved and he missed her and fell to the floor. “Ow, that hurt!! Why did you move,” Harry asked her, politely. She gave him a hand to help him up, he took it.

“Sorry, Harry,” giggled Ginny, “I thought you were Voldemort again.” Harry violently shook his head. He leaned down and kissed her for several seconds.

“Ginny,” Harry began, “all I told Hermione last nite was that I told her I was sorry, and that I love you, but I love her too, just not as much.” He knew he was leaving out the kiss and the if-I-wasn’t-dating-her-I-would-date-you-part, too. He took her hand and lead her downstairs, where they found Ron, and...Luna?

“Luna, what are you doing here,” asked Ginny, “I thought you were with your grandparents.” She ran over to Luna (letting go of Harry’s hand) and gave her a hug and started gossiping with her.

“So what’s Luna doing here, Ron? Ron? RON?” Harry said, beginning to shout with his necklace glowing, as his temper rose.

Ron looked at Harry’s necklace and said, “I think I am in love, Harry.” As Hermione heard this she ran upstairs. “What’s her problem? She’s the one that broke up with me.”

Harry shrugged his shoulders and stared at Ginny. “Harry, is there something on my face?” she asked. Harry just shook his head and kept on staring at her. “HARRY, why are you staring at me?” she asked.

“Umm....lets see, how about your beautiful face,” Harry replied, then he remembered Hermione, and he went to Ginny to ask if she will go talk to her with Luna.

And with that Luna and Ginny (who had given Harry a kiss) went upstairs to comfort Hermione, but what they found was that she had gone crazy. There were papers everywhere. Ginny picked one up and left the room with Luna.

“Look, Luna lets read what this says,” Ginny stated. They read:

Fifth Year, Hogwarts
Dear Diary,
I was just writing, to tell you that Harry, Ron, and I have decided to start a new club. Ginny thought of the name though. It’s going to be called Dumbledore’s Army. I hope that Harry can teach everyone in the club, and I hope he doesn’t find out about me liking him or Ron. Why am I stuck liking the first guys I met on the train. But I think I am liking Harry a little more than Ron, lately. Ever since he decided to go along with the club, I have started to fancy him even more. Write more soon.

Hermione

“Luna, we cannot tell anyone this. Do you understand?” Ginny asked. Luna nodded.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:46 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That's cute!! happy Write more whenever you get a chance I mean soon miffed

kthnxbai

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:52 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans, confused sad embarrasment

Ginny went downstairs to find Harry and Ron shouting at each other. “Well, if your so interested in Hermione, maybe you should just break my sister’s heart again and go out with her.”

“I don’t want to break you sister’s heart. I love you sister with all of my heart. She makes me feel happy. I just told you what happened that nite.” Harry said, furthering the argument, with his necklace glowing.

“What happened on what nite,” Ginny asked Harry, looking suspicious. Harry turned to find Ginny on the bottom step coming near him.

“Well Ginny, the nite you came to me and kissed my cheek, well before it Hermione and I talked and then she kissed me,” Harry answered her. She had an awful expression on her face.

“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? SHE IS DEAD!!” screamed Ginny, she was about to run to her room when Harry caught her waist and took out the diary entry Hermione wrote.

“What’s this Ginny?” Harry asked. She turned around and her anger drained out to becoming scared. Ginny ran to Harry and tried to take it away, but he held it above her head. “Ginny just let me read it.” He continued. He read the letter and his mouth dropped as Hermione was coming downstairs.

He stared at her and yelled, “WHAT IS THIS HERMIONE?”

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:44 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

laughing out loud I lk it!!! happy Gettin more interesting Post more soon

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:57 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol ya i am home alone tomorrow so i probably, i will
be able to post more tonite maybe

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:03 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

kay

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:05 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

here's more enjoy my fans smile

“Hermione, just tell me what the hell this is?” Harry said, beginning to shout. His necklace and hands were glowing. Then he put his hands up and focused on Hermione.

Hermione lifted into the air, and felt her body bind together, and Harry once more said, “Tell me Hermione, what the hell is it?”

“Its just a diary entry that, I wrote in fifth year. But my feelings for you have changed. I love you more now then I did when wrote that. Just take my feelings into consideration.” Hermione replied.

“INTO CONSIDERATION!! HERMIONE, I DON’T KNOW IF I COULD SPEAK MORE CLEARLY!!! I LOVE GINNY!! NOT YOU, SORRY TO SAY!!MY FEELINGS FOR YOU DISSAPPEARED IN FOURTH YEAR!! AFTER YOU AND KRUM WENT OUT, MY FEELINGS LEFT ME!! I COULDN’T STAND TO SEE YOU!! YOU MADE ME FEEL WEIRD!! BUT THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT, WILL THIS RUIN MY REALTIONSHIP WITH GINNY?” he screamed, tightening his body binding grip.

“Harry let her go. She can’t breathe.” Ginny yelled. He put the hand that was holding the body binding spell. Then he put the hand that was holding the levitating spell down, and dropped to his knees, and started crying.

Ginny rushed to his side, while Hermione ran outside.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 11:39 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

laughing out loud I found that kinda funny but at the sametime cute

Great update Post more soon!!! smile

Last edited by Running Mascara on Jul 7th, 2007 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 11:43 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol but wut comes next maybe a
surprise and then again it may not

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 11:46 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay...but don't tell meh I'd rather wait till I read it

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 11:50 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol oh it maybe big depending on if u already kno
wut it is.......

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:07 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I don't wanna know

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:48 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

alrite, i got an idea and am typing it now

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:50 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay Can't wait

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:58 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Muahahahaha Enjoy my fans evil face laughing Muahahahaha

“Harry, I don’t care if you go outside and talk to Hermione,” came Ginny’s voice. Harry dried his tears on his shirt, then stared at her. He kissed her for several minutes then hugged her and walked out the door.

After this she ran to her room crying and wondering, “Does he love me? Does he love her? Who does he love more?

Meanwhile Harry was outside looking for Hermione. “Hermione, Hermione where are you?” She didn’t respond, but he heard a crack, and looked up the giant oak tree to find her up there with her hair stuck on a twig. “Here let me help with that,” Harry climbed the tree and used a severing charm on her hair. “Hermione, I really am sorry, but like I said that nite we kissed. If I wasn’t dating Ginny, and you weren’t seeing Ron, then I would totally date you. Since you and Ron broke up I feel like its my fault. And now I fancy you Hermione, but I don’t want to break her heart.”

“I understand Harry,” Hermione replied. She came close to Harry and said, “I will always fancy you.” He came closer to her and their lips met, for several seconds. Harry pulled away.

“Hermione we can’t start just meeting then begin to snog, cause eventually someone will see us.” Harry stated, quietly. She nodded he climbed down the tree, and quickly said, “I guess I could date you for awhile, though.” She smiled.

“But I don’t want to break her heart,” Harry continued.

“Harry, I will tell Ginny that you want to give...” Hermione started.

“No, Hermione, I will tell her that I want to give you a try. Or try to tell her that I want to see where your and my relationship go.” Harry said, reluctantly.

Harry walked up to Ginny’s room and knocked, “Come in,” said a sniffled voice. Harry slowly came in and said, “Hey Gin, umm...you know I was talking to Hermione, and I want to date her for awhile, but I still want you.”

“Harry you have to pick me or her,” Ginny replied, with a slight bit anger in her voice. Harry backed away, and ran to the door walked out and shut it, he was about to run when all of a sudden he was caught by Hermione's hand in his.

“Hermione,” Harry whispered, “please not now.” Hermione pulled him and he pulled her they kissed, but as soon as their lips touched--.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:19 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

o0o0o0o!!! THAT WAS GOOD!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Post more soon

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:29 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i can't post today, i am going to my grandma's
4 my aunt's birthday, if i can post i will try over
at my grandma's, shes gotta computer sad smile
so i will try wish me luck

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:38 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Good Luck!!! big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 07:08 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans, evil face laughing

“Hermione,” Harry whispered, “please not now.” Hermione pulled him and he pulled her they kissed, but as soon as their lips touched Ginny opened the door, and was about to slam it when Harry stuck his foot in the door. “Ginny, please, listen to me. You don’t understand my feelings toward both of you,” Harry whispered, as he pulled them both into a hug, “I love both of you. And I can’t choose, between the both of you. So, I guess I can’t date any of you.”

He is about to walk out of the room when Hermione grabs him. “Harry, you can’t. Ginny told you what Dumbledore wanted in the world. Love,” Hermione stated.

“Hermione, if you hadn’t noticed Dumbledore is dead. And I can’t bring him back to life. I have to face Voldemort on my own, and I am guessing without love,” Harry yells back. He walks out of the room, and goes directly to the Weasley basement. He sleeps there.

Meanwhile, back in Ginny’s room, both girls were crying because they couldn’t satisfy the boy they love. “Why, Hermione? Why couldn’t you stay with Ron? That’s how it was meant to be. You and Ron, and Me and Harry. Why,” Ginny whispered.

“Ginny,” Hermione sobbed, “I can’t love your brother. He pushed me. A guy you love shouldn’t do that. And I have loved Harry since I met him on the train, almost seven years ago. And I can’t stop.” Hermione started to sob, uncontrollably. Ginny just rolled over and cried herself to sleep. Hermione ran downstairs and cried herself to sleep on the couch.

Harry was asleep downstairs thinking about who to choose when all of a sudden.
“Snape, have you been able to break into his mind and see who we can take?” Voldemort’s raspy voice came.

“I am sorry, master,” came Snape’s cold voice, “apparently he has mastered Occulemency, by himself.”

“O.K., but you need to try harder, because, the school is about to start up and he cannot have that position, it is meant to be mine. It was mine. Make sure he doesn’t get it. Stop the owl that sends it to him, and put an automatic curse on it. That way he can die. Muahahahaha.” Voldemort’s cold laugh came.
Harry awoke with a cold sweat. Somebody was calling his name. “Harry, your Hogwarts letters are here.” came Mrs. Weasley’s voice. Harry ran upstairs to find Hermione and Ginny sitting apart from each other. Harry took both of his letters outside. Hermione and Ginny were watching him. He put the letters on the ground and mumbled a curse. The letter opened causing him to fly back into the house. Actually he went through a window, and laid on the Weasley kitchen floor. “Ohh my gosh, Harry are you alrite,” Hermione and Ginny said in unison. Harry groaned and walked back out the broken window and saw what Voldemort had not wanted him to get his position. It was--.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:24 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I know what it is EDIT...nevermind

Good update btw

Last edited by Running Mascara on Jul 10th, 2007 at 04:33 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:29 AM