KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy, evil face laughing

It was a Head Boy pin. But why did Voldemort not want him to be Head Boy. He didn’t know. He just dropped on his knees and cried. He pounded his fist on the ground, “WHY ME?” he thought to himself over and over again. He got up and walked to the house slowly, he threw his new badge on the table and continued onto his room.

Meanwhile downstairs after Harry ran upstairs, Hermione went to the object that clunked whenever Harry threw down his letter. Hermione let out a scream. “What is it Hermione?” Mrs. Weasley asked.

“Harry’s been made Head Boy.” Hermione replied. She tore open her letter and let out another yelp. “I have been made Head Girl.” She ran upstairs to tell Harry, but when she got there she could here voices. She listened closely to the door.

“Ron, I told you I have been made Head Boy. What am I going to do? Which girl do I pick?” Harry asked, Ron, apparently, very quickly.

“Mate, just go out with Ginny for the rest of the summer, and go out with Hermione for the school year. I mean we both know that she got Head Girl. So, what do you think of that plan?” Ron replied.

“I don’t know, Ron. I mean ever since I talked to them last nite I had a really weird dream. Like it had Snape and Voldemort in it.” Harry started, Ron squeaked, he continued, “Anyways they were talking about breaking into my mind and taking the one I love. So you know before that I was dreaming about Hermione. She was beautiful. Actually, my dream went back to fourth year, except, I was Hermione’s date. Not Krum.”

“Well then Harry,” Ron began, “I guess that tells you who you should pick.” Hermione heard Harry grunt a ‘Yea-I-guess-your-rite.’ She heard footsteps. She ran to Ginny’s room. She wasn’t in there. Hermione sat on the bed, thinking about what she had just heard. Then she heard a knock on the door. “C-come in,” she stuttered. Harry entered the room quietly, he came over to her and asked, “May I sit here?” She nodded.

“Hermione listen. Just so you know I am Head Boy this year. And Ron and I pretty much figured you’d be Head Girl, but that’s not why I am in here. I was coming in here to ask you if you’d like to be my girlfriend. For the first time,” Harry stated. She nodded and waited for his response. He asked her, “So you want to come downstairs and eat or do you want to stay up here and think about what just happened?”

“I think I will stay up here,” Hermione answered.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:19 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That's really good...Post more soon yes

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 01:32 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans, evil face laughing

“OK,” he replied, and kissed her on the cheek and went downstairs. While downstairs he went up to Ginny and said, “Can I talk to you?” She nodded and they walked outside. “Ginny, I really want to date you, but I now have feelings for Hermione that out match yours. I am really sorry.” He kissed her on the cheek and went to the broom shed. Ginny on the other hand was crying.

Meanwhile in the house Hermione was replaying in her head what had just happened. “So now I am Harry’s girlfriend,” she thought, “I think I will go downstairs and talk to Ginny.” She went downstairs to find Ginny, outside crying. Hermione walked out of the house and asked her, “What’s wrong, Ginny?”

“You know what’s wrong, Hermione. Harry has you.” Ginny replied. Hermione didn’t see Harry inside.

She asked Ginny, “Where’s Harry?” Ginny shrugged her shoulders, and ran inside. Hermione looked around, until she gave up. Little did she know that Harry was flying rite above her.

“Looking for me, Hermione,” Harry asked. Hermione looked around and couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Where are you, Harry,” Hermione asked. He jumped off his broom and landed rite in front of her with his broom in his hand. He kissed her and offered his arm to take her inside. She took it and blushed. He walked her inside and sat down on the couch, with Hermione in his lap. Apparently Mrs. Weasley was cold shouldering Harry and Hermione because she hadn’t asked Harry what he wanted for dinner. Harry just shrugged and stared at the ceiling. Hermione on the other hand got up and sat down in a chair, and Harry gave her a what-are-you-doing-look. Then she gave him I-will-tell-you-later-look.

Mrs. Weasley noticed and asked, “Harry, what do you want for dinner? Ohh...you don’t have to tell me I will just fill you up a plate.” Harry smiled and looked at Hermione and mouthed, “Thank you.” She smiled back. He ate and went outside. Then it FINALLY hit him.

“THE HORCRUX,” he thought. He took it out of his pocket, just as Hermione was coming outside. He muttered something Hermione or anyone in the wizarding world couldn't understand. After he spoke the words the locket exploded in tiny little pieces.

“What was that Harry? What kind of language did you speak? I couldn’t understand it.” Hermione asked, as she sat next to Harry.

“Hermione that language, was spoken by Godric Gryffindor himself. Only he and his heir could speak it. It kind of sounds like Parseltongue, but its by Gryffindor. Do you get it?” he replied. She nodded and kissed him on the cheek, and walked to the house, but as soon as she got there she felt a presence that she didn’t like. “HERMIONE MOVE NOW,” Harry shouted. Hermione ran back to Harry who had his wand raised. He shouted, “CRUCIO!” Snape was found on the ground shaking madly.

“Harry, why is he here?” Hermione asked Harry as they moved away from a curse shot by none other than Bellatrix Lestrange.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:06 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great!!!eek!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 02:45 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy

“AVADA KEDAVARA!!” Harry shouted, as he pointed his wand at Bellatrix. She fell over dead.

“Ahh...seems like Potter knows the Unforgivable Curses.” came a slow sly voice Harry recognized instantly. He turned around to see Lucius Malfoy holding Hermione by the neck, with his wand pointed at her head. “You see Harry, you have something the Dark Lord want. Now I will ask you nicely. Can you please hand over the whereabouts to Hufflepuff’s cup. Master, seems to have forgotten.”

Harry glared at Lucius and smiled at Hermione, “Yes I will tell you,” Harry replied, as Hermione gave him a what-are-you-doing-look, “it is at Mundungus Fletcher’s house.” Lucius eyed him looking for suspicious movement.

He finally said, “Alrite Potter here is your girlfriend back.” He threw Hermione on the ground and apparated, as did the others. Harry ran to Hermione, and picked her up and took her to his room. He placed her on the bed and watched her.

“I am getting a little worried, Ginny,” Harry started.

“It will be o.k. Harry. I am sure she is fine. I am tired, off to bed. Nite.” Ginny exclaimed. Harry waved to her as goodnite. Harry started to nod off and finally fell asleep, only to be woken up by the sound of Hermione trying to wake him.

“Harry are you awake,” Hermione whispered. Harry nodded and got up. He went to his bed with Hermione and laid down and she came in to. “How did you know what I wanted?” Hermione asked.

“Remember I can use Legimens. I saw what you wanted, so here I am. Now can we please sleep.” Harry whispered. He saw her nod and they fell asleep in each others arms.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:34 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was very good yes

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 04:48 AM
HPRules
SMILE

Will there be more????? big grin

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 05:32 AM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ya but mayb after 8:00pm. or 9:00pm. central time, lol

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 10:15 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

liar

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 02:04 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Short Post, Enjoy My Fans, At Least I Think You Are Fans

“WHAT IN THE HECK IS THIS!!” screamed Mrs. Weasley, as she woke Harry and Hermione up. Harry fell out of the bed, and hit his head on the chair he was sitting in that last nite.

“Owwww....,” he yelled. Hermione got up and helped him up. She put him in the chair, and held him up.

“Are you okay, Harry?” Hermione asked. He nodded then looked at Mrs. Weasley. She had a really angry look on her face. At that moment Harry knew everything would be different at the Burrow for the next two days.

“Get downstairs, breakfast is ready,” Mrs. Weasley stated, strictly. Harry automatically got up and went to his chest and got some clothes out. He looked at Hermione, she was looking back and gave him an alrite-you-win-look. She walked, along with Mrs. Weasley. He got dressed and walked downstairs.

He sat as far away from anyone as he could, then it hit his head. A burning feeling on his forehead. The next thing he saw was remarkable. It was--.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:10 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Great post!!! eek! Update soon!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 04:21 AM
HPRules
SMILE

Update soon please its really good stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:53 AM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

well idk if i will continue oe not if u guys cud persuade me
2 write more i wud, rite now i am n a shipper mood(changing shippers)
so i dont need to b writing, ATM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:47 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

nvm, i will try 2 post 2nite

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:53 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans, muahahahahaha

It was, Dumbledore, Sirius, his mum and dad. “W-w-w,...” Harry started.

“There is nothing to say, Harry,” interrupted Dumbledore.

“Yes, Harry. This is a blackout dream. Something that us four have caused.” Sirius stated.

“Yes, so do not question anything until we are done?” Dumbledore stated.

“Can I hug you all,” Harry asked. They all nodded. Harry ran to his parents and hugged them for what felt like hours but was just a few minutes. Then he hugged Sirius, and finally Dumbledore.

“Harry, you mustn’t date Hermione,” Lily said, finally saying something, “yes, we know that you love her, but she and someone else are meant to be.”

Harry screamed, “What? I love Hermione. Who does she love?”

“Son,” started James, “Hermione is supposed to die. We don’t want you to fall in love with her, then watch her die. That’s just not meant to be. How hard do you think it was for your mum to watch me die? We don’t want that to happen to you.” Harry looked at everyone, then sighed.

“I can’t let her die. Ron loves her too. And I love her and Ginny. Ginny?” Harry replied. At the moment he stopped talking he said very fast, “Should I tell Hermione?” All four of them nodded their heads. He nodded and fell back to reality.

Moments later, he awoke on the Weasley’s couch, with everyone watching him. He looked around then grabbed Hermione’s hand and ran out the door. “Look, Hermione, I know that you are surprised to see me and all, but there is something important I have to tell you. This thing I am about to tell you, you can’t tell anyone, and I have to stop it from happening.” He looked at Hermione’s face for any sign of action.

He took her hands and said, “You are going to die, Hermione. Whenever I blacked out I saw mum, dad, Sirius, and Dumbledore, they are the ones that told me this.” Hermione started crying and fell to Harry’s knees. He got on his knees and said, “I don’t want you to die Hermione. I am not the only one that loves you. Look inside the window and you will see someone that loves you.”

Hermione turned around and saw Ron’s face. It looked scary. It was white and pale, he looked at Harry, and Harry took his hand and waved for him to come outside. “Remember, no one,” he reminded Hermione. After this he walked to the broom shed.
Ginny saw everything, and she was wondering, why Hermione was crying. She ran outside after Ron, but to Harry. “Harry, what’s wrong wi--” Ginny began, but what she found was surprising. It was Harry and Hermione glowing. Harry floated in the air over to Hermione. He grabbed her hand and smiled, she smiled back. Both Ginny and Ron looked at them.

Harry looked at the two Weasley children and whispered to Hermione, “I love you never forget that.” Then he fell to the ground blacking out, with Hermione sitting on her knees right next to him.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 10:52 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was really good!!! Better than good, Great!! eek! No!! Better than that!! Awesome!! eek! Please continue w/ the story!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:25 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok i will post, prolly tonite or tomorrow

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:38 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:27 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

may post a few paragraphs in about 10 minutes or maybe, depeneding on how far i have gotten

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:31 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok maybe at 9:10 central time, jus give me a lil while longer

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:52 AM