KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy everyone laughing

“Harry what have you done,” someone’s voice came, from the darkness. Harry looked around and saw Sirius. Harry just shrugged his shoulders. “You did not need to tell Hermione that you love her. She already knows that you love her, you are supposed to be with Ginny, it was meant to be. Sorry Harry.”

Harry was thrown back into reality, he was lying front side up, on the ground. He sat up and looked around. He saw Ginny and Hermione. He grabbed both of their hands and led them to the broom shed. “Grab a broom,” he said to both of them. Ginny smiled, and Hermione frowned. Both of the girls grabbed one of the twins broom, while Harry grabbed his Firebolt. The three mounted their brooms and were off.

They flew in the air for about thirty minutes before Harry broke the silence, he stated, “I love you both, but I can only choose one. Hermione I love you, but I have had you almost the whole summer. Ginny I have barely spent anytime with you since we broke up. I want both of you. But Hermione I think you should date other people, besides me. Ginny I want you back, as my girlfriend again.” Ginny nodded and smiled. The trio flew back, Harry put all of the brooms back and walked Ginny and Hermione back to the Burrow. “Hermione, you should date Ron again, he is miserable. Please do it so he won’t be sitting in a corner all day.” Harry whispered. Hermione nodded and walked inside. Harry grabbed Ginny’s hand and walked inside. He sat on a couch with her in his lap.

He had his arms wrapped around her waist, and she had her hands running threw his hair. He knew it felt rite. In fact, he was rite. He kissed her lips softly. Mrs. Weasley, finally smiled. She hadn’t smiled since Bill and Fleur's wedding. She was happy for her daughter. Harry and Ginny were happy together again. Harry looked over at Ron and Hermione, Ginny did as well. They saw that Ron had a big grin on his face. He bent down and kissed Hermione. Harry and Ginny returned to their own actions. Harry kissed Ginny again only more passionately. She followed the suit. As the kiss got deeper and more passionate at the second, Mrs. Weasley stated, “Time for bed, you are going to Hogwarts in a day.” Harry realized this finally, he looked at Ginny with a worried expression that said I-need-to-talk-to-you. Harry and Ginny went upstairs to Ginny’s room.

“We have to leave for Godric’s Hollow tonite,” Harry whispered, “but only you and I can go, understand?” Ginny nodded, he kissed her goodnite and said, “I will come and wake you, ok?” She nodded again, and he walked out of the room and up to Ron’s room. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 02:12 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great ^_^

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:20 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

it want' good, great, better, awesome, excellent sad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:37 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I was a little too busy to do that

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:39 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

may post more soon, not sure

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:44 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

did u see my new avatar

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:46 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Yea, I saw it, it's cute happy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:51 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

may post soon

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:57 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:58 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my peeps, laughing

Harry awoke to see the sun creeping over the horizon. He got on some muggle clothes and his cloak. He grabbed his wand and walked quietly down to Ginny’s room. He opened the door quietly when he heard a hiss voice come out, in a whisper, “I will be out in a minute.” He walked downstairs, and waited.

Ginny came downstairs with her red ginger hair in a ponytail, and wand in hand, with her robes on too. They hugged and kissed each other before heading out the door. Harry led them to the broom shed and whispered, “Together or separate?”. Ginny gave him a what-do-you-think-look. Then he nodded and grabbed his Firebolt. They both got on, but before he could take off he remembered he could apparate.

He got off the broom along with Ginny who was thinking, “What the hell is going on?” Harry grabbed her hand and smiled then apparated them to Godric’s Hollow.

They were both amazed at how dark it looked. Harry grabbed Ginny’s hand and led them to his house. He had no idea what it looked like or which house it was, but he had a feeling it was a two story looking house. Not very many house in Godric’s Hollow were two story. Harry went up to what was his house kicked the door open. It fell to the ground, but before he walked in he told Ginny to wait outside until, he said it was ok. As soon as he walked in he felt a shock go through him.

He fell to the ground, Ginny rushed rite to him and held his hand, “I told you to stay outside,” Harry whispered.

“I couldn’t leave you, Harry,” she whispered back, as she kissed his cheek. He felt happy again. He grabbed her waist for support. She led them to a couch. he said hold on, before she put him on it. He stood up on his own, and thought really hard on a clean house. “SCOURGIFY!!” he yelled, with his wand raised. Suddenly the house started to shake and it was clean. Ginny looked in awe at how he cleaned it with one wave.

He then sat on the couch and patted his lap. She sat on it and almost fell asleep when she started to glow. “Harry, why am I glowing? What is happening?” Ginny screamed. Harry and Ginny’s eyes met. Then Ginny knew what was happening, Harry wanted her to be safe, so he must be putting a charm on her, which made her block away all Unforgivable curses. He put her down and she ran over and hugged him while saying thanks. He nodded and went to search the house. He couldn’t find a Horcrux so he put charm on the house so that only he and his soul mate could enter it.

Harry apparated them back to the Burrow, to find a worried Mrs. Weasley, wanting to know where they had been. Harry explained to her that he took Ginny to see Godric’s Hollow. Mrs. Weasley looked at him and then at Ginny then just shrugged off the subject. Harry laid down on the couch, with his head in Ginny’s lap, she ran her hands through his hair. Then an owl came swooping in and dropped a letter on Harry’s chest.

He opened it and read:

Dear Mr. Potter,
I being Headmistress this year, have yet to find a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, and I was wondering if you could be that. Your position of Head Boy would go to the next courageous 7th year, Ronald Weasley. And your Quidditch captaincy would go to 6th year, Ginerva Weasley. I will expect a letter returning from this owl saying what you want to do.
Thank you,
Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Minerva McGonagall

Harry jumped out of his seat as two more owls swooped in. Harry grabbed the owls letters and read off Miss Ginerva Weasley and Mr. Ronald Weasley. Harry took the letters and went upstairs to find some parchment and wrote

Dear Professor McGonagall,
I would be happy to be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher this year at Hogwarts.
Thanks,
Harry Potter

Harry sent the letter to McGonagall then finally went downstairs. He yelled, “Ron, Hermione get down here now!” Ron and Hermione ran downstairs to see what Harry wanted. Harry handed Ginny one letter and Ron the other.

As soon as Ginny was done reading hers she jumped up and hugged Harry, but she jumped on his which caused them both to fall to the ground laughing. “So you are ok with that then?” Harry asked, getting up, then helping Ginny up.

“Yeah, I am. It also means I get to boss around other players. So what did McGonagall give you that caused this to happen,” Ginny asked pointing to her and Ron’s letters.

Harry stated, “She has asked me to be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, this year.” Ginny squealed and ran up to him and kissed him. Ron gave him a handshake, and Hermione gave him a hug.

He sat back down on the couch and thought for a moment, “Is this what Voldemort meant, by me getting the position that he deserved?” Harry just shook his head and, watched Hermione and Ginny gossip, while Ron went to his mum asking when’s lunch. Harry just sat there wondering, then he fell asleep.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Harry awoke to find a blanket draped over him and Ginny watching him, “What time is it?” he asked, groggily.

Ginny replied, “Its 5:30 in the afternoon, everybody is outside, playing around.” Harry nodded and got up. Ginny grabbed his hand and he watched her. They walked to the door, he opened it and saw--.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 04:28 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

my longest post yet

Giggles
do you like the dark?

5252 characters, laughing out loud

Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great happy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 05:07 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

i hate cliffhangers...brill story by the way...i hate cliffhangers

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 02:37 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

more l8r

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:51 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

For Everyone laughing

Recap: Ginny replied, “Its 5:30 in the afternoon, everybody is outside, playing around.” Harry nodded and got up. Ginny grabbed his hand and he watched her.

They walked to the door, he opened it and saw that the Order, all the Weasleys (including Percy), Hermione, and his school friends were all having a party, but what for. Then he saw the banner that had, CONGRATS HARRY!! He looked around and saw red and gold everywhere. Ginny grabbed his hand he calmed down a little and walked to the party hand in hand with the one he loved.

Harry and Ginny got to where the party was then Ron hushed everyone, “Everyone the guest of honor is here. Harry, most of current students at Hogwarts, are very happy for you. We are also proud that you get to be our D.A.D.A. teacher this year."

Everybody started clapping, and Harry raised his free hand as a sign for silence. “Thank you everyone. I want you all to know that I will be teaching you all things that are hard to accomplish. Especially at your ages.” he replied. Everyone started talking about the new subject. Then Harry did a complicated wave and music started, from nowhere. Harry found Ginny and asked her to dance, she nodded in approval. Then they started dancing, but as they danced they started to float, due to Harry’s powers.

Ginny screamed and everyone looked around and couldn’t find the couple. Then Ron shouted, “Look up, everyone.” Everyone’s eyes looked up to see Harry holding a scared looking Ginny in his arms. They lowered down and then she fell on the ground. Harry picked her up and carried her to the Weasley couch. He laid her there and held her hand. She didn’t awake until the next day.

“WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WE LEAVE IN AN HOUR! HURRY UP!!” screamed Mrs. Weasley. Harry sat up instantly as did Ginny. Harry looked at Ginny, and kissed her. He got up and helped her up, they already had their stuff packed, all Harry did was use a Levitating charm and both their trunks were sitting rite in front of them.

Ginny looked at Harry and hugged him, she didn’t know why, she just did. Harry felt loved, whenever Ginny hugged him. Mrs. Weasley came to Harry and Ginny then said, “Hurry you will miss the train.” Everyone got clothes on packed their trunks, and were off to London. They got to platforms nine and ten then they all went the gateway and Harry felt he was home again. They put there stuff on the train and said good-bye to everyone. Ron and Hermione were off to the prefects carriage while Ginny and Harry found a compartment with Neville and Luna in it.

Neville and Luna were sitting very close together but both Harry and Ginny knew what was going on.

Harry sat down and stared out the window at--.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:47 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Terrific update hun!!! wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 05:02 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy all my buddies, laughing
Harry sat down and stared out the window at the sky, it started to darken, and then a spark of white lightening flashed rite in front of his eyes. Ginny was worried about him so she moved closer and grabbed his hand. He noticed and looked at her and said, “I’m fine.” She nodded and kissed his cheek, then let go of his hand.

Neville and Luna on the other hand were staring at each other deeply. Then all of a sudden Dean came in the compartment and looked at Ginny and said, “Could, I have a word?” She nodded and walked out.

“Wonder what he wants to talk to her about,” Harry thought. Then a few minutes later Ginny came in with Hermione hands on her shoulders, steering her next to Harry, and Ron coming in fuming mad, his face brick red.

“What happened, Ginny,” Harry asked, wanting to know. She just burst out crying, into his chest. He held her and stroked her hair, then he looked in the window and saw Dean. “Excuse me,” he told Ginny, and he took her off his chest and let Hermione help her. He walked to the door of the compartment, and looked at Dean, he wasn’t at the congratulatory party for Harry, so he had no idea that Harry was Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

“What did you do to Ginny,” Harry asked, while pointing a finger at Dean. People were now watching the conversation that they were having including Ginny and the others.

“I asked her out and she said ‘No’, but I wanted to know why so I kept on asking then I shoved her into the compartment door,” Dean replied. Harry took his glowing hands levitated Dean off the floor and into the air.

“I don’t know if you’ve heard Dean, but I am the heir of Godric Gryffindor, and I am the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, so I’d advise you to stay away from Ginny, or I will give detention, understand?” Harry asked, his temper rising higher and higher. Dean nodded a little scared, and with that Harry let the levitating charm go and he walked back into the compartment that held Ginny.

“Brilliant, Harry. That was the best display of punishment I have ever seen,” Ron shouted, while clapping. Ginny ran up to Harry and kissed him, thanking him, too. Harry put Ginny in his lap and then fell asleep, while she stroked his hair.

Hermione, Ron, and Ginny woke Harry up, with Ginny saying, “Come on, Harry we’re here.” Harry woke up instantly, and got out of the compartment. He made his way out of the compartment and off the train, but he held Ginny close incase Dean came. They rode there way to the castle, in the carriages, being pulled by thestrals(sp?). When they got to the castle, Harry left Ginny in the care of Ron and Hermione, and walked through the Great Hall to the head table, he was welcomed by many teachers, amongst them, was Professor Slughorn, his old Potions teacher, he shook his hand then sat down as the 2nd through 7th years, filed their way to their tables. Then Harry saw McGonagall, coming in with the first years and a piece of parchment in her hands.

The hall was quiet and McGonagall called out the first name, “All, Zachary.” A boy with blue, black hair came up, frightened and sat on the stool. McGonagall put the Sorting Hat on him and it shouted, “Hufflepuff,” the table nearest the door cheered, as the boy made his way to his new house.

Next McGonagall called, “Back, Alexandra,” a girl with brown, straight hair came up confident, and sat on the stool, the hat barely touched her head then shouted, “Gryffindor!” The table farthest away from the door erupted in cheers.

As McGonagall made her way down the list the last person was called, “Zane, Ava,” a small girl with blonde straight hair, pulled back in a ponytail, made her way to the stool, she sat down and McGonagall placed the hat on her head. The hat sat there for about two minutes then shouted, “Gryffindor!” Again the table farthest away from the doors erupted in cheers. Then McGonagall called for silence.

Harry had a black cloak on with his hood pulled up, so that no one could see his face. Then McGonagall stated, very loudly, “As you can see that Albus Dumbledore, is not with us anymore, he has passed away, so I am the new Headmistress. But we also have a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Mr. Harry Potter.” Harry stood up and removed his hood. The Slytherin table groaned, while the others cheered.

He then sat back down and looked at the Gryffindor table. McGonagall stared at him and said, “Would you care to say a few words, Potter?”

Harry stood up then jumped over the staff table and walked beside McGonagall, and started walking around the hall, quiet at first. Then he stated, “Professor Dumbledore, was the greatest Headmaster this school has ever known. I don’t think we should cry, because he is gone. We should remember what he did, and had done before he died. Now as for his murderer, Snape. I never trusted him from the start of my years here at Hogwarts.” As he pasted Ginny he said, “Dumbledore, always said, ‘Keep you friends and loved ones near you; because Voldemort doesn’t have the power to love,’ so just remember to love, and you can help me defeat him. And remember keep your friends and loved ones close.” And with that he went to sit back at the staff table, but before he got there the whole hall had erupted, in cheer. Harry was glad. He sat back down and McGonagall said that feast had begun.

Harry didn’t eat that much, then McGonagall came to him and asked him a question, “Would you be Head of Gryffindor House this year, Potter?”

Harry replied with, “I’d be glad to Professor.” Then with that McGonagall stood up and the Hall was instantly quiet.

“This year at Hogwarts, will be no different from the others. The Head of the Houses this year will be: Hufflepuff is Professor Flitwick, Ravenclaw is Professor Sprout, Slytherin is Professor Slughorn, and finally Gryffindor is Professor Potter.” McGonagall finished, “you will get your timetables from your head houses tomorrow, now prefects led the children to their new common room.”

With that everyone left. Harry was still sitting down when he felt a giant hand on his shoulder. He instantly knew that it was Hagrid. He turned around to see Hagrid smiling a very broad smile. He and Harry just stood there then Harry said that he should get going, and with that they shook hands and walked off toward their beds.

Harry had a great first nite, he dreamt of Ginny all nite long. When he woke up, he took a shower and got dressed in his black robes. He walked to the Great Hall to find Ginny there. He hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. They walked into the Hall and got breakfast.

Harry sat at the staff table and watched people pour into the hall. He saw Ron and Hermione coming in hand in hand, with Dean and Seamus walking in rite behind them. Dean was giving Ginny an angry stare that she ignored. They five sat together. Hermione and Ron were watching Dean very closely, incase he tried to do what he did on the train again. Harry watched, as more and more students poured in.

Finally, when all the students were in the hall the mail came. As owls swooped down a brownish white owl landed in front of Ginny, “I don’t know who’s this is,” came Ginny’s voice. She took the card from the owls leg and read:

Dear Ginny,
This is a present from me, name it whatever you like.
Love, Harry

Ginny looked at the staff table and saw that Harry had a wide smile on his face. Then Harry stood up and walked to the Gryffindor table and started to hand out timetables.

Harry had the 5th years first for class. He walked to his classroom and saw that the class was already there. It was made up of Gryffindors and Slytherins. He automatically spotted Romilda Vane.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:06 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

my longest yet, 7784, yay

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 06:07 AM
mattyevans_07
?????

brilliant story, great, fantastic, erm yeh brilliant!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 08:19 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote