KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Fascinating happy Post more soon

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 10:20 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRules
SMILE

Laugh

Loved it , it was brilliant great imagination big grin hope u post soon

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 11:33 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

shud i still post on here even tho the bk is already out???
u tell me

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 06:00 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

yes continue, i'm gonna try and carry mine on so you shud 2

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 07:53 AM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok i will post more in a few days, cuz i am movin from ky to tn
and it sux, i hate it....so i may post, and i may.............forget i said nethin i will post, tomorrow prolly

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 08:49 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

mayb today

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 09:42 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my friends, laughing cool

As soon as Harry looked at Romilda, she started to giggle with her friends. "I will not tolerate, giggling, talking, chewing gum, unless you ask me, and speaking aloud, when I am talking. Understand?" Harry said. The class nodded and he continued, "Today is just an introduction, to my class. I will not teach you, as the teachers of the past have. Although my teachings maybe along the lines of Professor Lupin."

The class cheered, then wished they hadn't. Harry yelled, "QUIET!!!" He looked around the classroom, then there was a knock at his door. "Come in," he stated, a little loud. The person opened the door and it was, Ginny. "Can, I help you Miss Weasley?" Harry asked, with a smile on his face.

"Yes, Professor you can. Umm....you messed up my schedule a little bit," she replied, back.

"Ohh...well come up here then please." he stated still smiling. She walked to him and he asked, "Why are you really here?"

"Well," she began, whispering, "McGonagall, gave me this, and I wanted to see you." He nodded and took the note Ginny had in her hand.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I don't know. I bet its something for the heads." she whispered, back. He nodded and shooed her out the door. The note he took from her was still in his hands. He shoved it in his back pocket as he made his way up to the classroom. Everyone was staring at him.

"Today, I just want you too talk amongst yourselves." He stated. Then everyone started whispering about the new subject on their minds.

Harry opened the letter and read:

Dear Mr. Potter,
I hope you understand the school a little better this year, than last year. Whenever lunch comes around please come and talk to me about any questions you have, and if you don't have any questions, I would like to hear about your first few classes.
Thank you,
Professor M. McGonagall

Harry chuckled, quietly, then just sat at his desk. And the fifth years were talking, and getting louder by the minute. "QUIET DOWN, NOW!!" Harry yelled. As he moved through the fifth years, second years, first years, and fourth years, it was finally lunch. As he made his way to the Great Hall he heard a voice behind him saying 'Harry, wait up.'

Harry turned around to see Ron, Hermione, and a crying Ginny. "Whats wrong," he asked Ginny, as he held her close to him. All she did was cry. He hated it when she cried. As Harry thought for a moment, he remembered a very angry Dean passing him as he went down the steps. Harry still held onto her and then kissed her forehead.

What Harry was going to do next he did not know. All he knew was that Dean Thomas, was going to pay, for his actions toward Ginny, in Harry's seventh year D.A.D.A. time. Harry walked Ginny down to lunch and then Harry tried to get Dean off Ginny's mind by asking, "What did you name your owl that I gave you?"

Ginny had totally forgotten about the owl and replied, "I haven't thought of a name yet. But I was thinking of maybe Jaxx. It is a boy rite." Harry laughed and then nodded.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 10:30 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

It was a great post happy

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 01:26 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy Harry/Ginny fans, laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

As he laughed, he opened the Great Hall doors and walked Ginny to her seat, then he walked up to McGonagall, and told her about his day.

When he was finished she stated, "Well Potter, seems to me that you have gone a little easy on your classes today. I suspect you to be hard on them tomorrow. Understand?" He nodded and watched the room carefully, he ate barely anything because he had his eyes on Dean, then he saw Dean staring at someone, and Harry's eyes wandered to Ginny. Ginny was smiling and talking to Hermione.

Then Ginny looked up at Harry and smiled. Harry smiled back. He was finished. He walked away from the staff table and back up to his classroom. He had seventh years next. The first ones in his class were Ron and Hermione. They walked to the front desk and sat there. Harry smiled at them. Dean and Seamus walked in next. Dean had an angry look on his face. Harry used Legimens(sp?)

He saw Dean in a corridor with Ginny talking to her, but before he could slap her, because she said 'No', Ron had come up and given him a detention. Harry gave Dean a cold look. He instantly gave one back. Harry waited until the whole class was in the room, then he started with, "Today is just an introduction. I don't want any lip from any of you unless you raise your hand. Now because you are seventh years, you will get homework, sorry. But first I will tell you my plan. My teaching will be different from any other teacher, but they may be along the lines of Professor Lupin."

The class started to whisper on the subject. Harry let them then he stated, "I will help anyone that seeks it. Now for your first lesson we will talk about Occulemecy. Now, can anyone tell me what Occulemency is?"
Hermione's hand shot up at once. Harry pointed to her.

She began, "Occulemency is the process of closing your mind."

"Correct, ten points to Gryffindor." Harry stated, "Now when using Occulemency, you are wanting to hide your most treasured thoughts. Now ummm.....Mr. Thomas please come up to the front of the class."

Dean slowly walked up to the front. He sat in a chair, conjured up by Harry. Harry said, "Close your mind, Legimens." Harry saw a small boy with his parents, waking up to an owl hooting, then changing to meeting Harry Potter, then it changed to him and Ginny kissing in the corridor just before Harry and Ron walked in on them.

Harry cleared his throat as he left Dean's mind then stated, "You may return to your seat, class talk amongst yourselves."

The class started to whisper then there came a knock from a window and Harry saw Jaxx, Ginny's owl.

to be continued.....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 02:55 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great!!! eek! Hope you post more soon!!! happy

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:08 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy all Fans of Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley, wink big grin cool laughing

Recap: The class started to whisper then there came a knock from a window and Harry saw Jaxx, Ginny's owl.

Harry walked to the window, opened it, and let the owl fly around the room. Harry shut the window, and walked back to his desk. The owl flew toward him and let the letter drop on his desk. Harry took the letter and read to himself:

Dear Harry,
I really don't think I should be at Hogwarts anymore, especially with Dean around. Please don't be mad, just try to help me. I really want to stay but I can't. Help me!
Love you always,
Ginny

Harry's eyes were very wide. He then yelled, "Mr. Thomas, get up here now." Dean walked up to him. "Everyone leave, except Ron and Hermione." Everyone left, then Ron and Hermione stood at the door knowing their spots. Hermione cast Muffliato on the door. "Now Dean, I have been told, over and over again, that you are still hurting Ginny." Dean nodded. "Well I don't approve. So, I am giving you one, I said ONE more chance to stop this. Or I will tell the Headmistress. Understand?" Dean nodded, he was about to leave when Harry said, "Two weeks, worth detention I think."

"What that is completely unfair," Dean retorted.

"O.K. and 5 points taken away from Gryffindor. SHould I take away more Dean." Harry replied, now standing up, his hands were glowing.

"No, sir, may I leave now?" Dean asked. Harry nodded, then he left.

"What did the note say, Harry?" Ron asked.

"Ron, I am a teacher, not your friend. When I am off duty, I am your friend, when I am on duty, you call me, 'Professor'. Understand?" Harry asked.

Ron nodded and Harry continued with, "Ginny wrote to me that Dean was still abusing her, so I took care of it. Now if you don't mind, I have sixth years to teach. Off you go."

They walked out, and as soon as they did sixth years came in. Ginny was one of the first. She had a bright smile on her face. Harry had no idea why.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:49 PM
HPRules
SMILE

Very good plz post More big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:12 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

maybe l8r i am tired

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:20 PM
HPRules
SMILE

Alright big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:29 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy all fans, of my writing, Happy Dance eek! rolling on floor laughing big grin laughing

Every sixth year from, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, filed into the classroom. Harry stared at who he was teaching. He thought, "Good class." "Okay," Harry stated, loudly, "today is an introduction. But since you are sixth years, you get homework. Sorry. Well anyway. Who can tell me what a Patronus is?" A Gryffindor's hand shot up. "Ahh....Mr. Creevey."

"A patronus is a spell that is used sometimes by wizards, or witches, to ward off Dementors." Colin explained.

"Correct ten points to Gryffindor," Harry replied, "now who can tel me how to make a full-body patronus, like this one." Harry said 'Expecto Partronum.' in his mind then a bright and white stag erupted from his wand and started prancing around the room. Ginny's hand shot up. "Yes Miss Weasley."

"To conjure a full body patronus, you have to have a really strong happy memory. What is your happy memory, Professor?" she stated, smiling a very big smile.

"Correct another ten points to Gryffindor. Now to answer your question. I have two happy memories I depend on. The weak patronus, that just shines a bright light for me is my parents. Now for the full body one, my memory is my girlfriend." he stated, frowning. He got up and stated to everyone, "Get off your butts and move. Whenever casting the patronus charm you must speak the words, 'Expecto Patronum'. Now try it without wands." The class did as they were told, then Harry stated, "Now think of a happy memory and cast the spell.

The class stood up and casted the charm. Only a few casted full body patronus amongst them were, Ginny Weasley, Colin Creevey, Micheal Corner, and others. Harry dismissed the class but before he did he stated, "Practice your casting, and I want a page report on a Patronus." The class groaned and walked out. Harry made his way to his office and fell asleep.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:45 PM
HPRules
SMILE

I really Loved it , it was amazing Happy Dance stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:19 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy this Very Short Post, laughing

Harry woke up, and found a surprise. Ginny was lying in bed with him. "Good morning, Miss Weasley," Harry said, groggily, "can i help you?"

She replied, "Yeah, kiss me." Harry leaned toward her, she did the same. The kissed for several seconds.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 02:32 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Sleep moremoremoremoremore moremoremoremoremore

Enjoy all Harry/Ginny fans, Happy Dance eek! laughing cool big grin

Harry broke away slowly, even though he didn't want to, he had to. Then Harry got up and summoned robes, on his body. Ginny got up, and stole Harry's old quidditch shirt. "Ahh...I was wondering where that went," he told her, as he kissed her cheek.

"I take this shirt, because it reminds me mostly of you. Tell me, when should I hold tryouts, for Quidditch?" Ginny asked.

Harry shrugged his shoulders then said, "Whenever I am free, so I can watch." Ginny giggled then put on her jeans and robe then walked down to the Great Hall with Harry, hand in hand.

They saw Dean along the way, Harry's free hand started to glow, then Dean backed off. Harry kissed Ginny on the cheek and opened the Great Hall doors and was about to sit at the Gryffindor table when he caught McGonagalls eye. He bade everyone good-bye then walked off to the Headmistress. He sat down and ate. The owls started pouring in as soon as everyone was in their seats.

Harry saw Hedwig. She soared to him with a little parcel and a--, oh no, it was a Howler. Harry ran from the room quickly, with Ron, Hermione, and Ginny following him. He barely reached the entrance hall when it burst open.

HARRY JAMES POTTER!!
GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY!!
YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!! GIVE THIS MESSAGE TO PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL!! YOU TWO ARE TO COME TO THE BURROW IMMEADIATELY!! NOW!!

Then it burst into flames. Harry and the other three walked back into the Great Hall, Ron and Hermione walked back to their seats, while Harry and Ginny made their way up to the staff table. When they got there McGonagall just nodded. Then Harry grabbed Ginny's hand, and he apparated them out of Hogwarts. Which is completely impossible to do.

He don't know how he did it but he did. Harry walked slowly toward the Burrow, awaiting what was coming at him.

Mrs. Weasley came out screaming, "Harry Potter, what have you done to Godrics Hollow?" Harry looked confused, and just shrugged his shoulders.

"He didn't do anything mum. I was watching him the entire time." Ginny replied.

"Well then, how come Arthur and the rest of the Order, can't get into it," Mrs. Weasley asked.

"I did that Mrs. Weasley. I put my own spells on my house." Harry replied, "And only me and Ginny can get in, and anyone else that is invited or I let them come in."

Mrs. Weasley just stared at the house. She braced herself for worse news then that. "Harry, Ginny, something has happened to Arthur. I don't know how it happened, but he's.....he's....DEAD!" Mrs. Weasley burst out crying.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:04 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I lked that last post the most!!! ^_^ It was cute!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:09 AM
HPRules
SMILE

Very nice post lol

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:10 AM