KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Transformers G1 Thread

Official Transformers G1 Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Were getting the Transformers: headmaster, masterforce and victory the japanese series released later on this year out here in OZ.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 05:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Any idea of a U.S. release date or news?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:16 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sorry, Unfortunly no.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 01:34 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Goddamn it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 11:44 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Found out they made one more of them japanese series called Zone but it only lasted one episode and with the Victory Set that one episode comes with it on the extra's

Anywho i got all of G1 now.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 09:57 AM
freek

well the company that releases the dvds in australia has an online store and from memory they do have international shipping so you could check them out. of course it would be region 4 discs but most dvd-drives and multi-regional dvd players would solve that pretty easily.

forgot to mention the company is madman entertainment:
madman.com.au

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 10:54 AM
freek is currently offline Click here to Send freek a Private Message Find more posts by freek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I've been meaning to get a mutli region dvd player to watch the UK seasons of RiD.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2008 02:14 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Pretty much all DVD players these days are multi region when unlocked by model specific code. Do a search for your model and you should find said code. Once entered, happy multiregioning.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 06:14 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Pretty much all DVD players these days are multi region when unlocked by model specific code. Do a search for your model and you should find said code. Once entered, happy multiregioning.

Oh? Could you give me some more info? I'm not sure I quite understand.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 11:27 PM
J_M
RoadsOut.Com

Isn't Transformers too old a movie now to be discussing about now?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 10:28 AM
J_M is currently offline Click here to Send J_M a Private Message Find more posts by J_M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by J_M

Transformers is much more than a movie. This isn't a transformers movie thread, this thread is regarding the original G1 cartoon series.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 11:21 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Scythe
Oh? Could you give me some more info? I'm not sure I quite understand.

PMed you. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:27 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by J_M

If you mean the recent movie, then perhaps a more apt question would be:

"Isn't Transformers too shit a movie to be discussing about now...?" smokin'

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:29 PM
Scythe
The Goat

PMed you. smile

Thank you!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 09:43 PM
ultra streak

die hard transformer fan

well in all ive read some funny post on g1 i never thought of how the heck dev. would fit in aetrotrain or where the season 2 g1 sitting in the breakroom drinking coffee and eating donuts till some-one scream back up lol but any ways i wish that the transformer kept with kinda the oringinal story after the movie where unicron was destory or was he was my thought till this day and after watching it few days ago 3x in a row wow i miss g1 need to find it and watch it thanks guys im loving it eat your heart out mcdonalds

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 10:44 AM
ultra streak is currently offline Click here to Send ultra streak a Private Message Find more posts by ultra streak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by ultra streak
well in all ive read some funny post on g1 i never thought of how the heck dev. would fit in aetrotrain or where the season 2 g1 sitting in the breakroom drinking coffee and eating donuts till some-one scream back up lol but any ways i wish that the transformer kept with kinda the oringinal story after the movie where unicron was destory or was he was my thought till this day and after watching it few days ago 3x in a row wow i miss g1 need to find it and watch it thanks guys im loving it eat your heart out mcdonalds

can you please pass the pipe.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 06:34 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

So, I bought the Chinese dvd box set of Transformers G1. Oh my god.... They're obviously doing something America isn't over there. It's amazing! Comes with 15 discs, 14 of them carry seasons 1-3 and the movie. The extra disc is like a making-of featurette, and it has an awesome book display with every single bot's stats on it. Metal tin, nifty keychain and awesome looking postcards accounted for. I recommend, highly. Even though it's in Chinese, the audio function on every dvd remote will fix that to English.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:29 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I would, but I have em all already. And that set was enough cash...

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 6th, 2009 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 05:37 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I would, but I have em all already. And that set was enough cash...

How much did your collection set you back?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 01:37 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Around eighty-ninety quid in all....
I bought Season 2 part 2 first, then Season 2 part 1 and season 1, then finally season three+ the US headmasters later.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 02:53 AM