KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Ultimate Face-Off: Autobots Vs. Decepticons!

Which Side Are You On?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Autobots 13 68.42%
Decepticons 6 31.58%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ultimate Face-Off: Autobots Vs. Decepticons!
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
I never saw that.
Neither have I

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 12:42 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I never saw that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 03:11 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

autobots inferior, decepticons superior

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 10:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

Nice.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 01:47 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Can't help but root for the good guys

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 07:56 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

It Deffinently Have to Say Autobots!!!!!!!
Grimlock is the Best He could take down Starscream anyday!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 07:26 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Autobots destroyed Unicron! With the power of song!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 02:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CIS
sep droids

you guys are retards is this tread about which side you like or who would win the war because if its the win the war thing then its the decepticons because there kind was like the republic from star wars megatron killed all the autobots even in the movie optimus said "any who divend them were destroyed" just because megatron died dosn't mean there extinct they autobots are its just the four of them on earth but maybe there are survivors of the decepticons attack they have an army the autobots don't and in the second one of transformers starscream is going to bring the intire decepticon army to destroy all of the humans and autobots and if you don't beleive me on the second transformers here is it go "google and transformers 2" bamm autobots are exterminated eat it whores.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 12:33 AM
CIS is currently offline Click here to Send CIS a Private Message Find more posts by CIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CIS
sep droids

you guys are retards is this tread about which side you like or who would win the war because if its the win the war thing then its the decepticons because there kind was like the republic from star wars megatron killed all the autobots even in the movie optimus said "any who divend them were destroyed" just because megatron died dosn't mean there extinct the autobots are extinct its just the four of them on earth but maybe there are survivors of the decepticons attack. They have an army but the autobots don't and in the second one of transformers starscream is going to bring the intire decepticon army to destroy all of the humans and autobots and if you don't beleive me on the second transformers here is it go "google and transformers 2" bamm autobots are exterminated eat it whores. sorry for two of these my bad it sad something on i had to be well known bye.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 12:39 AM
CIS is currently offline Click here to Send CIS a Private Message Find more posts by CIS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, and then there's you people who give TF "geeks" a bad (Or worse.) name.

It's just a show. When it gets to the point that you're calling each other retards, it's dumb.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 01:54 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by CIS
you guys are retards is this tread about which side you like or who would win the war because if its the win the war thing then its the decepticons because there kind was like the republic from star wars megatron killed all the autobots even in the movie optimus said "any who divend them were destroyed" just because megatron died dosn't mean there extinct the autobots are extinct its just the four of them on earth but maybe there are survivors of the decepticons attack. They have an army but the autobots don't and in the second one of transformers starscream is going to bring the intire decepticon army to destroy all of the humans and autobots and if you don't beleive me on the second transformers here is it go "google and transformers 2" bamm autobots are exterminated eat it whores. sorry for two of these my bad it sad something on i had to be well known bye.

Live alittle man and nice job with the double post, it's like double the freshness. Now hear me out, we're all entitled to opinions, like it or not. Others favor the Autobots, some favor Decepticons. It's no use making a big fuss about it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:31 AM
lordmohahat

Originally posted by grey fox
Optimus has teh Matrix and 'The Touch'.

Autobots always win cool

'The Touch'. LOL Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 10:18 PM
lordmohahat is currently offline Click here to Send lordmohahat a Private Message Find more posts by lordmohahat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmohahat

in the old movie with the touch in. optimus took on all the decepticons and ran them over. it was so crap but i loved it Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 10:22 PM
lordmohahat is currently offline Click here to Send lordmohahat a Private Message Find more posts by lordmohahat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Autobots destroyed Unicron! With the power of song!

laughing out loud Excellent! Post of the week! laughing out loud

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 02:23 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

And yet we all still witnessed it in minor discretion.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:00 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:32 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah those Autobots sure knew how to get Bumblebee in the line of fire.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 02:14 PM