KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Spin-off Movie

Venom Spin-off Movie
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom Spin-off Movie

Man, I would love to see a Venom spin-off movie with Topher Grace reprising his role as Eddie Brock/Venom. The villain, of course, could be Carnage. It could even be set up like the animated series where Eddie Brock is in jail & gains his symbiote back. But, for that to work, it'd have to be tied into Iron Man which would take a lot of work. Either way, Carnage could be the villain & they could show some of the spawns too As far as directors go, I'd choose Christopher Nolan because he made 'Batman Begins' a dark movie & Venom needs to have a dark movie.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:45 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I agree with you 150%. Venom needs to have his own movie. He's the only villain in the entire Spiderman franchise that is a playable character in more than two games. That tells us how popular he is. In fact, I just happen to have made my own "script" for a Venom spin-off movie that I wrote a couple of days ago. Tell me what you all think of it... big grin

The Assumed Ending of Spiderman 4:
After Spiderman and Venom defeated Carnage (or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen), Peter Parker, Mary Jane, and Eddie Brock have a conversation the next day. Eddie Brock tells Peter and Mary Jane that he would have to move away from New York because he doesn’t feel it’s safe for Gwen Stacy, his girlfriend. Peter and Mary Jane wish Eddie the best of luck and hope that he and Gwen will have a happy and safe life. Keep in mind that Eddie Brock still has the symbiote.

My storyline of the Venom spin-off movie:
Eddie Brock has been enjoying his new life in his home city. He has been a successful photographer/journalist. Gwen Stacy is a successful model (like she was in Spiderman 3). Both of them are in love with each other. Although his life is successful, Eddie Brock knows that there is always crime afoot. That is when he becomes Venom and fights crime. Although he scares little kids, he makes sure to save the innocents but injure the bad guys. Venom is well known by the citizens of the city, so they are glad to have someone to protect them. They don’t know who Venom really Eddie Brock.

Unfortunately, there is a hidden organization that has been keeping up with Eddie Brock’s heroic activities. This organization is called the Life Foundation. The Life Foundation has always been trying to create superhumans/mutants. Once seeing what Venom is capable of doing, they decide that they want to make superhumans/mutants just like him so that they would do their bidding. Venom is lured into their headquarters by one of their existing superhumans/mutants. Once inside a room, Venom is knocked unconscious by a huge wave of sonic cannons, or sonics, inside the room.

Once gaining consciousness, Eddie Brock finds himself in a dark alley. He feels very weak but doesn’t know why. All he can remember is going into a building. He decides to just forget about it and go back to his house, since it was night when this all happened. The next morning, there is a News Alert on the news. Eddie Brock is disturbed to find out that there were a string of robberies and other types of crime done by a mutants. Eddie Brock noticed that each mutant that did a crime were different, in terms of appearance. Eddie Brock becomes Venom and tries to find these mutants. He searches them for about 20 minutes until he finds himself surrounded by a total of 5 mutants. He notices that each mutant looked just like him, different by just a few trait. Venom comes to the conclusion that these five mutants are symbiotes, since they possess the same characteristics as him. All of a sudden, the symbiotes gang up on Venom. Venom manages to fight them all off for a couple of minutes, but the 5 symbiotes proved to be too much for him. After the battle, one of the symbiotes speaks up. He/she said that Venom doesn’t stand a chance against them, and then calls him “dad”. The symbiotes quickly leave. Eddie Brock is puzzled since one of the symbiotes called him “dad”.

Later on in the movie, he realizes that the activities that took place the previous night must be the answers to all his questions. He lets the group of symbiotes get away with the bank robbery in order to follow them to their headquarters. He remembers that this was the same place he went to on the other night. There, he meets the leader of the Life Foundation, which happens to be some kind of mad scientist. He informs Venom that it was only a matter a time until he returned to them. He tells Venom that the Life Foundation’s purpose to make superhumans/mutants in order to do their bidding. The leader informs Venom that the five symbiotes were spawned from him the day that he was attacked by the sonic cannons. Eddie Brock now knows why he was feeling so weak that night. With no warning, the leader tells the five symbiotes to attack Venom. Venom, who was ready for them this time, put up more of a fight this time. Sadly, it still wasn’t enough. Venom was still overpowered, 5 to 1. Venom, somehow, convinces the five symbiotes that the Life Foundation was using them for their own evil ways.

The Life Foundation didn’t care about the lives of their creations at all. Once on his side, the symbiotes were ready to annihilate the leader and the rest of the Life Foundation. Venom, the leader of the symbiotes, warned the leader that they were going to destroy the place along with his creations. The leader was able to summon his six best creations to battle against the symbiotes. It was going to be a six versus six battle. After this huge battle, the symbiotes end up defeating the six powerful creations of the Life Foundation. The leader, nervous and scared of the symbiotes, tried to escape but was caught by the team of symbiotes. He was tied to a chair.

The five symbiotes revealed their human faces for the first time (or probably not) to Venom. They were just innocent people who were victims of the Life Foundation’s experiments. They pleaded with Venom to blow up the place with them in it. They felt that they deserve to die because of the bad things that they did. Venom has a better idea. He finds the room that has all of the sonic cannons in it. He tells the five people that he is going to make sure they live, but have the symbiotes destroyed. Venom uses the sonic cannons in the room to separate the symbiotes from the people. Once the symbiotes were separated from their host, Venom webbed them together into a ball. The five people become unconscious because of the separation. In another room, the leader manages to initiate the self-destruction sequence to the headquarters. Venom hears the countdown and grabs the five people. He leaves the ball of symbiotes on the floor to be destroyed. Venom manages to escape the building just in time. The building blows up with a great explosion. After the whole ordeal, Venom was able to take the people to his or her house and put him or her in their bed so that they would wake up thinking everything that happened was a dream. Eddie Brock, on the other hand, knows of everything that happened that night.

Spoiler for the Sequel of the Venom Movie:
It turns out that the web ball of symbiotes wasn’t destroyed. Somehow, the intense heat of the explosion caused the symbiotes to merge together. This event is the birth of, none other than, Hybrid…

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 25th, 2007 at 09:01 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:57 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's all very interesting & is good (it'd need more work if it were made into an actual film though) but I'd rather have Carnage & one of his spawns the villains. As a twist, the director could even have Venom spawn another symbiote that can match the strength of Carnage's new spawn.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:10 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
I agree with you 150%. Venom needs to have his own movie. He's the only villain in the entire Spiderman franchise that is a playable character in more than two games. That tells us how popular he is. In fact, I just happen to have made my own "script" for a Venom spin-off movie that I wrote a couple of days ago. Tell me what you all think of it... big grin

The Assumed Ending of Spiderman 4:
After Spiderman and Venom defeated Carnage (or the Lizard with his army of lizardmen), Peter Parker, Mary Jane, and Eddie Brock have a conversation the next day. Eddie Brock tells Peter and Mary Jane that he would have to move away from New York because he doesn’t feel it’s safe for Gwen Stacy, his girlfriend. Peter and Mary Jane wish Eddie the best of luck and hope that he and Gwen will have a happy and safe life. Keep in mind that Eddie Brock still has the symbiote.

My storyline of the Venom spin-off movie:
Eddie Brock has been enjoying his new life in his home city. He has been a successful photographer/journalist. Gwen Stacy is a successful model (like she was in Spiderman 3). Both of them are in love with each other. Although his life is successful, Eddie Brock knows that there is always crime afoot. That is when he becomes Venom and fights crime. Although he scares little kids, he makes sure to save the innocents but injure the bad guys. Venom is well known by the citizens of the city, so they are glad to have someone to protect them. They don’t know who Venom really Eddie Brock.

Unfortunately, there is a hidden organization that has been keeping up with Eddie Brock’s heroic activities. This organization is called the Life Foundation. The Life Foundation has always been trying to create superhumans/mutants. Once seeing what Venom is capable of doing, they decide that they want to make superhumans/mutants just like him so that they would do their bidding. Venom is lured into their headquarters by one of their existing superhumans/mutants. Once inside a room, Venom is knocked unconscious by a huge wave of sonic cannons, or sonics, inside the room.

Once gaining consciousness, Eddie Brock finds himself in a dark alley. He feels very weak but doesn’t know why. All he can remember is going into a building. He decides to just forget about it and go back to his house, since it was night when this all happened. The next morning, there is a News Alert on the news. Eddie Brock is disturbed to find out that there were a string of robberies and other types of crime done by a mutants. Eddie Brock noticed that each mutant that did a crime were different, in terms of appearance. Eddie Brock becomes Venom and tries to find these mutants. He searches them for about 20 minutes until he finds himself surrounded by a total of 5 mutants. He notices that each mutant looked just like him, different by just a few trait. Venom comes to the conclusion that these five mutants are symbiotes, since they possess the same characteristics as him. All of a sudden, the symbiotes gang up on Venom. Venom manages to fight them all off for a couple of minutes, but the 5 symbiotes proved to be too much for him. After the battle, one of the symbiotes speaks up. He/she said that Venom doesn’t stand a chance against them, and then calls him “dad”. The symbiotes quickly leave. Eddie Brock is puzzled since one of the symbiotes called him “dad”.

Later on in the movie, he realizes that the activities that took place the previous night must be the answers to all his questions. He lets the group of symbiotes get away with the bank robbery in order to follow them to their headquarters. He remembers that this was the same place he went to on the other night. There, he meets the leader of the Life Foundation, which happens to be some kind of mad scientist. He informs Venom that it was only a matter a time until he returned to them. He tells Venom that the Life Foundation’s purpose to make superhumans/mutants in order to do their bidding. The leader informs Venom that the five symbiotes were spawned from him the day that he was attacked by the sonic cannons. Eddie Brock now knows why he was feeling so weak that night. With no warning, the leader tells the five symbiotes to attack Venom. Venom, who was ready for them this time, put up more of a fight this time. Sadly, it still wasn’t enough. Venom was still overpowered, 5 to 1. Venom, somehow, convinces the five symbiotes that the Life Foundation was using them for their own evil ways.

The Life Foundation didn’t care about the lives of their creations at all. Once on his side, the symbiotes were ready to annihilate the leader and the rest of the Life Foundation. Venom, the leader of the symbiotes, warned the leader that they were going to destroy the place along with his creations. The leader was able to summon his six best creations to battle against the symbiotes. It was going to be a six versus six battle. After this huge battle, the symbiotes end up defeating the six powerful creations of the Life Foundation. The leader, nervous and scared of the symbiotes, tried to escape but was caught by the team of symbiotes. He was tied to a chair.

The five symbiotes revealed their human faces for the first time (or probably not) to Venom. They were just innocent people who were victims of the Life Foundation’s experiments. They pleaded with Venom to blow up the place with them in it. They felt that they deserve to die because of the bad things that they did. Venom has a better idea. He finds the room that has all of the sonic cannons in it. He tells the five people that he is going to make sure they live, but have the symbiotes destroyed. Venom uses the sonic cannons in the room to separate the symbiotes from the people. Once the symbiotes were separated from their host, Venom webbed them together into a ball. The five people become unconscious because of the separation. In another room, the leader manages to initiate the self-destruction sequence to the headquarters. Venom hears the countdown and grabs the five people. He leaves the ball of symbiotes on the floor to be destroyed. Venom manages to escape the building just in time. The building blows up with a great explosion. After the whole ordeal, Venom was able to take the people to his or her house and put him or her in their bed so that they would wake up thinking everything that happened was a dream. Eddie Brock, on the other hand, knows of everything that happened that night.

Spoiler for the Sequel of the Venom Movie:
It turns out that the web ball of symbiotes wasn’t destroyed. Somehow, the intense heat of the explosion caused the symbiotes to merge together. This event is the birth of, none other than, Hybrid…

Ah, Life Foundation I remember playing hours and hours of seperation anxiety fighting the same exact life foundation guys the whole time lol.
Anyways I liked the plot except for a few points and it mainly deals with the team up, I think that either there shouldn't be a team up period or they leave at the end of the movie instead of separating. Other than that I give it two thumbs up

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:16 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that instead of a bunch of symbiote infested men & women teaming up on Venom, maybe the guys at Life Foundation could've taken a sample of both Venom, Carnage, & Spider-Man to create a warrior stronger than all three combined? So, Venom has to figure out how to defeat this new warrior & eventually absorbs this symbiote into his body to make himself even stronger. How's that for an idea? I'd even like to see Venom & Carnage's spawns appear in a movie if possible.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:28 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

You do realize he was saying the symbiotes would've been the spawn of Venom right?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:38 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know because it would've basically been like they're taking samples of him. I'm saying, in the plot I'm talking about, Venom could replicate again so that his newer spawn could fight Carnage's new spawn.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 09:56 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Interesting thoughts, a shame it probably will not happen. Venom should return in Spiderman 4, Carnage may be in it also, but as for a Venom spin off movie, I cannot see it happening anytime soon.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no venom does not need his own movie.

heres a though, how about including him into a film where he is in it for more than five minutes?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 08:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, Venom does deserve a spinoff movie, look at some of the stories he's been in without Spider-Man. They could make for interesting movies.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
no venom does not need his own movie.

heres a though, how about including him into a film where he is in it for more than five minutes?

How about Spiderman 4?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet again, we don't know anything for sure until it's completely confirmed. Anything until then is just pure speculation.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:18 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I like the idea of a Venom spin-off movie, but I don't want Venom to be this Spider-Man esque superhero... I want him to literally be a "Lethal Protector", killing anyone who harms an innocent... Of course he would be hated by the police but also would have a cult following in that city...

Other than that, I like your ideas, Yoshi Fanatic...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:26 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, besides wanting to kill Spider-Man Venom is pretty much a hero?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:28 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Yet again, we don't know anything for sure until it's completely confirmed. Anything until then is just pure speculation.

That may be true, but lets all be honest here, Spiderman 3 is the biggest grossing Spiderman film, it is hard not to think of the next film.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:59 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
So, besides wanting to kill Spider-Man Venom is pretty much a hero?

Of course. The only reason why Venom is considered a villain is because he wants to kill Spiderman. Basically, he's a hero who has a huge hatred towards Spiderman.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 01:00 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, I wonder what it would've been like if he were a full time hero.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 02:42 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Of course. The only reason why Venom is considered a villain is because he wants to kill Spiderman. Basically, he's a hero who has a huge hatred towards Spiderman.

Well not only that he's not considered a hero just like the punisher, other heroes want to send him to prison because he murders people who harm others. So he's an anti hero

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:05 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I kind of agree with Venom & the Punisher's tactics.....

What's up with Toxin?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:42 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Toxin's cool.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 05:14 AM