KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Spin-off Movie

Venom Spin-off Movie
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I liked the black webbing.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:34 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
He might, but I won't be at all surprised if they keep the same look from Spidey3.

I hope they give him a more fleshed out Spider-Symbol.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He'll need to be more muscular since Venom is known for his great physique.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:37 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Needs to look like he can do some damage, I'm all for that.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

They've confirmed they're going to make this now haven't they?

I think I read a article about it on IGN...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 12:09 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

The way I see it, when I saw it on the Feed on G4 I figured it was pretty much confirmed...

Originally posted by roughrider
Spider Man-type movies are expensive, with all the necessary VFX to make it work. Who wants to spend $150 million on a Spidey villain (who barely qualifies as an antihero?)
My problem with Venom, has always been that Eddie Brock has never been a character I can sympathize or empathize with, unlike other antiheroes - Magneto, Punisher, Black Adam come to mind. He only looks good compared to someone like Carnage.

Who? Avi Arad..
Why? He is one of the most popular Spiderman Villains out there.

Last edited by Micheal_Myers on Mar 27th, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 12:50 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm anxious to see what the storyline for this movie will be.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 02:06 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I know most people hate him, but I kinda wanna see Carnage in the film.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 02:54 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

To be honest, I want him in the movie, too.

It would be great to see Venom and Carnage duke it out on the big screen.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 03:06 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
To be honest, I want him in the movie, too.

It would be great to see Venom and Carnage duke it out on the big screen.

My thoughts exactly...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 03:24 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

My only worry about Carnage's inclusion would be the rating of the movie.

If Carnage is in that movie, then there's a high chance that it'll be rated "R" unless Carnage is dumbed down somehow.

I'm sure that a bunch of young Venom fans would be disappointed if they can't see a live action movie of their favorite superhero if the movie is rated "R".

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 04:07 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
My only worry about Carnage's inclusion would be the rating of the movie.

If Carnage is in that movie, then there's a high chance that it'll be rated "R" unless Carnage is dumbed down somehow.

I'm sure that a bunch of young Venom fans would be disappointed if they can't see a live action movie of their favorite superhero if the movie is rated "R".

An R rating never stopped me from seeing a movie when I was young. cool . Anyway, either way, I'm not really worried about little kids since I now have the right to see R rated movies without a parent. If anything, the R rating will be able to give the film an even darker tone which would be more than appropriate for Venom.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 08:11 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

An "R" Venom movie would be great for veteran Venom fans, but young Venom fans wouldn't be able to see it without a parent.

They'll be so sad if they're unable to see Venom in his own movie because of a high rating.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 08:21 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Finally, we got some more news about this movie.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_15260.html

I wouldn't mind Topher portraying Eddie Brock again because he did a good job in Spiderman 3.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 02:46 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need someone new.....since it'll more than likely take place in a new realm/universe.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 03:37 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, we'll just have to wait for a confirmed storyline.

Hopefully, it'll make sense.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:39 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the right people are behind it, it should make sense. I'm most concerned with how they'll handle Venom, though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 05:11 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

apparently it's going to start off on his "home" planet........interesting to see what that looks like.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 10:33 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

The symbiote has a home planet or Venom/Eddie? Either one I'd welcome, as long as it's handled as it should be.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 06:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The symbiotes.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:08 PM