KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Spin-off Movie

Venom Spin-off Movie
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, okay, could be interesting.

When is the movie coming out?

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:47 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm not sure.

We won't know until we get a decent amount of news.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:34 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

When was it announced we were getting a movie? Almost a year ago? I say we raid the place for news.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 07:15 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

still in talks about whats going on.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 08:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope it gets approved. If Marvel keeps doing a good job like what they did with TIH & IM, this could be good.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 04:38 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I forgot about this thread.

Anyway, we need to get some news soon...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 02:33 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Stan Lee to Appear in the Venom Spin-Off

quote:
At this point, it's a foregone conclusion that Marvel's former president and chairman Stan Lee will have a cameo in every single movie based on a Marvel Comics character whether or not he had any direct association with that character during his lengthy career. But how many of the upcoming movies can claim that he's already been written into the script?

When we spoke to Zombieland creators Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese a few months back, they were hesitant about saying much about the Venom script they'd been working on. (You can read what they could say here.) As we were going through our lengthy interview with them, we found a little missed tidbit that might thrill Marvel fans, as they admitted to us that Lee will appear in the Venom movie and that they've even already written his part!

"Oh, yeah. Stan Lee is in it," Reese told us. "I feel like that's the one thing we can say. He does appear in our script, and we're very specific about where he is and why. May he live forever. Let's hope he's in many movies to come."

Thats just stupid should've stuck to the stuff that he co-created

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 10:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Considering the fact that if he didn't co-create Spider-Man Venom wouldn't even exist, I'd say he pretty much deserves a damn cameo.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 11:22 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It shouldn't be a problem if Stan wants to make a cameo appearance in a movie about a character from the Marvel universe.

If it wasn't for him, then a bunch of our favorite comic book characters would've never been created.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:51 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Exactly. He deserves every single cameo he gets.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 06:11 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the Venom film should've been released in 06, before Spider-man 3.

It would've dealt with the Venom backstory, fans wouldn't be that pissed off, since they've already seen Venom, so now it's just him as Eddie Brock or whatever, and would actually be a really interesting way of doing a film series. Spider-man 1, Spider-man 2, Venom, Spider-man 3.

Kinda like in the Metroid Prime trilogy.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:18 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

I'm not sure, it needs to be with Eddie Brock though not Mac.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 03:30 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by harri
I'm not sure, it needs to be with Eddie Brock though not Mac.
The Venom film would just have Venom on his planet and end with him going to Earth. Spidey three would be Venom corrupting Spidey, then Eddie.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 11:19 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

Not a bad idea mate, better than Sam.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:17 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks. big grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 01:22 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by lord xyz
The Venom film would just have Venom on his planet and end with him going to Earth. Spidey three would be Venom corrupting Spidey, then Eddie.

That's a good idea, and it would've been nice if Raimi thought of that.

I still think my script for a Venom movie is pretty good. It's on the first page of this thread if y'all don't mind reading it...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:17 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black Yoshi
That's a good idea, and it would've been nice if Raimi thought of that.

I still think my script for a Venom movie is pretty good. It's on the first page of this thread if y'all don't mind reading it...
Pretty cool idea. Eddie sacrafices his powers to redeem and save his enemies. Having him at first hating all of them and loving his powers in the beginning like an arrogant jerk, is a good emotional journey for a character like Eddie, and unlike most super hero movies.

I like it.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:44 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Thanks, and it only took me a couple of hours to think of that storyline.

Since it's doubtful that Topher would agree to do this movie, who do y'all think would make a good Eddie Brock/Venom?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 04:58 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Black Yoshi
Thanks, and it only took me a couple of hours to think of that storyline.

Since it's doubtful that Topher would agree to do this movie, who do y'all think would make a good Eddie Brock/Venom?

let me be the first to say topher must do this..he has to..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: laughing laughing laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: sam worthington is a good choice

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 07:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That's not a bad choice at all.

Also, it's better to avoid putting only smilies in spoiler tags since we can still see them without highlighting them. Just to let you know...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 05:54 AM