KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Spin-off Movie

Venom Spin-off Movie
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 06:41 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Venom is capable of having a successful spin-off movie. It all depends on the writers...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 05:23 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Venom is capable of having a successful spin-off movie. It all depends on the writers...

Yes, buty that is providing Sony wants a Venom movie.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 06:38 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it & if it is made, it could be a while from now.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:54 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

according to wiki Avi Arad confirmed a Venom spinoff.The good news is that means Venom isnt dead.Could be false.Topher has refused, He believes the movie will flop.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 02:43 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, we know, I already told everyone. It was on the forums of SuperHeroHype as well which is where I found the news. And screw Topher if he doesn't want to return.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 06:39 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I never thought I would hear that news.Yeah...I dont mind Topher not being in it...But they need to get someone good to play the role...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:49 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

When did Topher Grace refuse to play Venom again. Send me the link so I can read it.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 07:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

what a bout just make it venom trying to protect toxin while carnage tries to kill him just like in the comics

We are True Avengers

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 04:44 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it'd be too early seeing as Carnage hasn't even been introduced yet.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 07:58 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That's true. Toxin would have to appear in a movie after the one in which Carnage is introduced.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 02:21 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Toxin would have to be set up after the end of the second Venom movie, presuming the franchise gets that far along. Also, I'd like to see the Hulk make an appearance in a Venom movie in which the symbiote bonds with him & Eddie Brock has to figure out how to get his symbiote back.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:12 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

erm

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:20 AM
arcinis
In love with the DJ

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Toxin would have to be set up after the end of the second Venom movie, presuming the franchise gets that far along. Also, I'd like to see the Hulk make an appearance in a Venom movie in which the symbiote bonds with him & Eddie Brock has to figure out how to get his symbiote back.

Whoa Whoa Whoa slow down turbo. As much as these ideas are cool you have to remember hollywood(and friends) wants these movies for a general audience. So the only one I could see even possibly happening is Spider man 4. The Venom spin-off is cool but only the TRUE fans will see the movie. I understand why topher doesn't want to do this (that is to say if he even refused it let alone was it offered to him.)

He truly is the best.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:24 AM
arcinis is currently offline Click here to Send arcinis a Private Message Find more posts by arcinis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anything is possible. There are many storylines that can be used for any comic book film.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 03:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Personally i dont ever want to see venom without Spiderman, as i dont ever want to see Wolverine without the x-men.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arcinis
In love with the DJ

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Personally i dont ever want to see venom without Spiderman, as i dont ever want to see Wolverine without the x-men.

Too bad the wolverine movie is gonna happen.

He truly is the best.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:39 AM
arcinis is currently offline Click here to Send arcinis a Private Message Find more posts by arcinis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please, both Venom & Wolverine can do fine on their own.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 05:58 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I don't mind Wolverine on his own, I mean, he was on his own when he went to Japan in the comics... He was badass in that story... I think Wolverine can do fine on his own... Presuming that he is written well...

And with Venom, I don't really like the idea of a Venom spin-off that much anymore, but whatever, as long as it's kool and Venom's a badass in a symbiote, and it has NOTHING to do with the Spider-Man series (though mention Spider-Man at one point, but it'd be a different Spider-Man, 2 different continuities) I'm fine with watching it...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 07:26 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine will always be the single best X-Man & he can survive any spin-off/solo movie in my eyes. His movie will do great, especially if Sabretooth is the main villain or if the Juggernaut is the main villain.

As for Venom, I think he can do good if written well. Carnage should be the main villain of course & Toxin should also be introduced in one of the movies or maybe some "What If" stories could even be used, like the Hulk gaining control of the symbiote.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 02:47 AM