KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Spin-off Movie

Venom Spin-off Movie
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Wolverine will always be the single best X-Man & he can survive any spin-off/solo movie in my eyes. His movie will do great, especially if Sabretooth is the main villain or if the Juggernaut is the main villain.

As for Venom, I think he can do good if written well. Carnage should be the main villain of course & Toxin should also be introduced in one of the movies or maybe some "What If" stories could even be used, like the Hulk gaining control of the symbiote.

If Hulk gains conrtol of a symbiote during the movie I will stand up and say..."Okay...I'm done..."...and simply leave the theater...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 01:36 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody cares about what you'd do or say.

Anyway, I'd love it if the Hulk got control of the symbiote in a live action movie.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 08:26 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Nobody cares about what you'd do or say.

Anyway, I'd love it if the Hulk got control of the symbiote in a live action movie.

Thank god most directors and such know that what most of what Ultimate Hulk43 thinks is absolute rubbish.And the thought of Hulk gaining control of a symbiote in a movie is laughable.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:32 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

The symbiote wouldn't have an effect. Hulk is already always pissed about something and I think he's too strong for it to really take over anything. The symbiote would be useless to him not to mention he is so strong he can probably flick it off if he wanted. I'de rather not see it as it would be a waste of screen time.

As for the wolverine movie, I am so looking forward to it. I love the Wolverine vs. Sabretooth or vs. Juggernaut fights. He'll surevive it easily.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 02:31 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Arachnid1
The symbiote wouldn't have an effect. Hulk is already always pissed about something and I think he's too strong for it to really take over anything. The symbiote would be useless to him not to mention he is so strong he can probably flick it off if he wanted. I'de rather not see it as it would be a waste of screen time.

As for the wolverine movie, I am so looking forward to it. I love the Wolverine vs. Sabretooth or vs. Juggernaut fights. He'll survive a spinoff easily.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 02:32 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Rather than quoting yourself, why didn't you just edit your post?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 03:29 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Rather than quoting yourself, why didn't you just edit your post?

He most likely realized his error after it was too late.After a certain amount of time passes, you cant edit your posts...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 06:19 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I know that. It's just that he quoted himself one minute after making his first post. Instead of quoting himself, he could have just edited his first post.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 09:29 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Thank god most directors and such know that what most of what Ultimate Hulk43 thinks is absolute rubbish.And the thought of Hulk gaining control of a symbiote in a movie is laughable.

You not knowing proper grammar is laughable.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:06 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

You not knowing proper grammar is laughable.

You liking Mac Venom is laughable, as he is a joke.The entire concept of a Venom movie would have nothing to do with The Hulk.So what if Hulk got the symbiote in one of the What If comics.Thats just a what if comic.Its not going to come anywhere close to happening in the movie.I'm sorry to crush your retarded dream right now, but Hulk will not even be involved in this movie whatsoever seeing as how Marvel hasnt involved any of the franchises with eachother in the movies.They are sticking to each franchises set of original characters and I havent seen Wolverine get in an arguement with Spidey yet.Hulk will not be in this movie.End...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 01:37 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, having an opinion is laughable? You by far, are the stupidest poster I've encountered on this entire board. I know Hulk won't be in the film, I said I'd like for him to be in the film. There's a difference. You phail.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 06:53 PM
Arachnid1

He most likely realized his error after it was too late.After a certain amount of time passes, you cant edit your posts...

I accidentally pressed quote instead of edit. When I troed to delete it, I found only moderators could.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:46 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Oh. Well, don't worry about it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:54 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you want to see in the Venom spin-off movie?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 04:15 AM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

So, having an opinion is laughable? You by far, are the stupidest poster I've encountered on this entire board. I know Hulk won't be in the film, I said I'd like for him to be in the film. There's a difference. You phail.

I never said HAVING an opinion is laughable.I said your opinion on Mac Venom and Hulk getting the symbiote IS laughable.Meaning I don't agree with your opinion.You talk about me criticising opinions but you started this by criticising mine by saying nobody cares what mine is.So I returned the favor by giving my thoughts on your shitty opinions.

What I want to see in the movie:
Well its obvious....Its going to be Venom vs Carnage most likely and thats what I want to see.

What I dont want to see:
Mac Gargan or The Hulk

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 01:32 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, if you think there are really such things as "shitty" opinions, you're still even stupider than I thought. And the sooner you learn proper grammar, the better.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 03:19 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I'm stupid because I disagree with your opinions?That sir, is a retarded thing to say.My grammar has nothing to do with Spiderman, Venom, or The Hulk.So instead of taking cheap shots at my grammar why don't you focus on the topic.Or maybe you cant actually get any good points in so you've decided to insult my grammar instead.Pathetic..."Lol, if you think there are really such things as "shitty" opinions...""There" should be they're.You can't really write that off as a typo either.Its just your sheer stupidity coming into play.Now go read some What If comics and play with your Mac Gargan toys so that we can get on with talking about the spin-off.

Last edited by Micheal_Myers on Aug 15th, 2007 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 04:07 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I never said HAVING an opinion is laughable.I said your opinion on Mac Venom and Hulk getting the symbiote IS laughable.Meaning I don't agree with your opinion.You talk about me criticising opinions but you started this by criticising mine by saying nobody cares what mine is.So I returned the favor by giving my thoughts on your shitty opinions.

What I want to see in the movie:
Well its obvious....Its going to be Venom vs Carnage most likely and thats what I want to see.

What I dont want to see:
Mac Gargan or The Hulk

Well, a cameo by Mac Gargan would be kinda funny...

Like, Venom got beat up, and Mac is trying to steal the symbiote, but then Venom instantly gets up and says something like, "Not again." or something like that and then leaves... I would find that mildly humorous...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:03 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Bat Dude
Well, a cameo by Mac Gargan would be kinda funny...

Like, Venom got beat up, and Mac is trying to steal the symbiote, but then Venom instantly gets up and says something like, "Not again." or something like that and then leaves... I would find that mildly humorous...

I suppose that would be funny.But I dont want Mac to get his hands on the symbiote in this movie.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:53 PM
arcinis
In love with the DJ

I suppose that would be funny.But I dont want Mac to get his hands on the symbiote in this movie.

I highly doubt that Mac will get it. Heck the main stream audience doesn't even know who Mac is.

He truly is the best.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:37 PM
arcinis is currently offline Click here to Send arcinis a Private Message Find more posts by arcinis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote