KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime
Started by: Newjak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
They are man I can not wait to see that.

Optimus Prime is probably the only hero I was always rooting for to win against the bad guys.

he's a blurry picture of it. Though it looks more like a blade now than an axe, it's still cool.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:36 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sweet! Yeah I saw that he's gonna have some sort of lava blade. It's in the game too!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:02 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Menetnashté
he's a blurry picture of it. Though it looks more like a blade now than an axe, it's still cool.
(please log in to view the image)

its one of those g1 things wink

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 03:57 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
its one of those g1 things wink

what? His Axe?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 04:00 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

yeah lol energy axe w/e its called

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 07:50 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Optimus had a pet camera rover too!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:03 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Scythe
Optimus had a pet camera rover too!

Ah yes, I think it was Roller right?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 04:21 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Ah yes, I think it was Roller right?

Yeah I believe so.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 04:37 AM
nimbus006
Accuser

Ok so Prime was a badass in the movie, and is definately my favorite even though i seriously loved them all.

Question: Is Megatron suppose to be stronger than him?

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 02:11 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by nimbus006
Ok so Prime was a badass in the movie, and is definately my favorite even though i seriously loved them all.

I think so, it never really said though. But Decepticons are warriors and Autobots are peaceful.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:49 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Peaceful Autobots? Even though Ironhide has enough ammunition to level an entire city block? That didn't make sense.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:40 PM
xNIXSONx

just because he can destroy an entire city block, doesnt mean he will, an autobots weapons are used for self defense and last resort.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 11:59 PM
super pr*xy

Originally posted by nimbus006

he just cheats a lot...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 01:29 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

just because he can destroy an entire city block, doesnt mean he will, an autobots weapons are used for self defense and last resort.

Yeah I know, which always made Optimus the ultimate leader and opponent. He was always patient and had a strong base to parry Megatron's attacks.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:08 AM
xNIXSONx

what i found really shocking was (with little spoiler) how victory was achieved during the BoneCrusher battle

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:24 AM
Scythe
The Goat

what i found really shocking was (with little spoiler) how victory was achieved during the BoneCrusher battle

Couldn't converse with you here on this, I haven't watched the movie yet, but please use the Spoiler thread if this conversation will contain any spoilers.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 02:29 AM
xNIXSONx

alright ^ i just tried to be very vague, and not state the outcome

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:09 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Optimus was awesome in the movie. I can't say much about his other reincarnations, as I've only seen Beast Wars, really, but I remember he was pretty cool then.

To support how awesome he is, when I was watching the movie earlier today, everyone in the theater started applauding when Optimus appeared. big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:04 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

alright ^ i just tried to be very vague, and not state the outcome

No worries.

Originally posted by KingDubya
Optimus was awesome in the movie. I can't say much about his other reincarnations, as I've only seen Beast Wars, really, but I remember he was pretty cool then.

To support how awesome he is, when I was watching the movie earlier today, everyone in the theater started applauding when Optimus appeared. big grin

Nice.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:36 AM
super pr*xy

my jaw dropped farther down after seeing that... but that was easily one of the most unforgettable scene in the movie.

Originally posted by KingDubya

i got all teary eyed when that autobot insignia came closer to the screen and he started his transforming thing... i started clapping. i dunno if anybody else followed siut, but as for me... i just couldn't help it. everybody applauded at the end though...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:09 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote