KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Beast Wars Thread

Official Beast Wars Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Official Beast Wars Thread

Crash landing on earth, the cybertronian life-forms scanned nearby animals to become the heroic Maximals and the vile Predicons.

I enjoyed watchin' these as a kid, not to mention collecting the huge line of animal inspired Maximals.

I never really dug Optimus Primal's gorilla look, but the series had it's fair share of fans.

Discuss all things Transmetal and Beast Wats here.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 09:06 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

They were tiny sad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 09:39 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I liked Beast Wars

Probably the best of the rest.

My favorites had to be Dinobot and Rampage and Waspinator.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 09:48 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
They were tiny sad

What do you mean?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 10:11 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Oh and my favorite show was when Optimus Primal went bad and tore through the Decepticons

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:20 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

i dunno who my fave beastie is lol DEPTH-CHARGE

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 02:30 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
i dunno who my fave beastie is lol DEPTH-CHARGE
He was a good one

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:46 AM
The Overmaster
The Stranger

Originally posted by Newjak
I liked Beast Wars

Probably the best of the rest.

My favorites had to be Dinobot and Rampage and Waspinator.

Couldnt agree more, however, Dinobot II was also cool. As was Transmutate, if only because it really gave Rampage's character more depth.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:58 AM
The Overmaster is currently offline Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buzzbinator and Megatron with the whole "T-Rex with jet packs" thing was awsome. Depth Charge was cool, and so were those two arachnid bots, I remember one was a girl and the other was like a mad scientist dude.

I grew up watching this.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 05:22 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Scythe
What do you mean?

In a season finale they discover the Ark and their Autobot/Decepticon ancestors and their f*cking tiny comparitively.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 07:10 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by The Overmaster
Couldnt agree more, however, Dinobot II was also cool. As was Transmutate, if only because it really gave Rampage's character more depth.
Dinobot as a whole was awesome stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 12:22 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by grey fox
In a season finale they discover the Ark and their Autobot/Decepticon ancestors and their f*cking tiny comparitively.

Seriously?!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 09:20 PM
xNIXSONx

i made this Beast Wars movie cast!!

Attachment: beastwarscast_background.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 07:48 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

OMG!, I use to love watching this show in the morning before I went to school when I was little.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 07:49 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Another awesome character was Inferno

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 08:06 PM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Megatron is my always favorite one. Inferno and Waspinator were great also.

Anywho does anyone know when there gonna release these series in dvd packages cause seriously I want them. I grew up watching these series. They kick ass.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 11:03 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

i can do a hell of a good Transmutate impersonation haha. remembering beasties was awesome, the showdown was awesome: optimus, cheetor, ratrap, dinobot and whatnot vs megatron, quickstrike, and them with the wild west music goin on hahaa

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 12:07 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Anywho does anyone know when there gonna release these series in dvd packages cause seriously I want them. I grew up watching these series. They kick ass.

A box set is already out, I saw it at FYE.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:00 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So were some of them their own character? Like of course Optimus primal is optimus prime (duh) but cheetor is pretty much bumble-bee eh?

and the Rhino = Ironhide?
Rattrap = Jazz?

or are they just their own being...

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 04:47 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Mairuzu
So were some of them their own character? Like of course Optimus primal is optimus prime (duh) but cheetor is pretty much bumble-bee eh?

and the Rhino = Ironhide?
Rattrap = Jazz?

or are they just their own being...

id say ratchet was rhinox, he had the skills of a medic, w/ reppairing the base n stuff, but he did have powerful fire arms too

cheetor = hot rod
terrorsaur = starscream

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 05:28 PM