KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Official Beast Wars Thread

Official Beast Wars Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Am I the only one who likes Tarantulas the best? He rocked.
I liked him definitly in my top 5
Which goes like this:
1) Dinobot
2) Rampage
3) Inferno
4) Tarantulas
5) Optimus Primal.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 04:27 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

silver bolt was cool

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 07:46 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

I grew up on this show, favorite was always Tigatron, and I'm thinking about making a sig of him soom

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:31 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

lol too bad tigatron and his gal Airazor got pwned on that floating island...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:37 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

tigatron, to tigerhawk, to transmetal Tigatron...I still have my Tigatron figure, I need the transmetal Tigatron and Tigerhawks...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:48 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
id say ratchet was rhinox, he had the skills of a medic, w/ reppairing the base n stuff, but he did have powerful fire arms too

cheetor = hot rod
terrorsaur = starscream
No, no. Starscream wasn't a regular character of the Predicons. He showed up one time and he was still a jet plane of some kind and he whooped on everybody. Even Megatron for a minute.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:56 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Marxman
No, no. Starscream wasn't a regular character of the Predicons. He showed up one time and he was still a jet plane of some kind and he whooped on everybody. Even Megatron for a minute.

i was sayin the Terrorsaur character is loosely based on Starscream, because i clearly remember and wikipedied this, Terrorsaur got jacked on energon crystals in the mountains and came back and whooped megatron and i THINK tried to launch of full assault on the Maximals base

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 02:01 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i was sayin the Terrorsaur character is loosely based on Starscream, because i clearly remember and wikipedied this, Terrorsaur got jacked on energon crystals in the mountains and came back and whooped megatron and i THINK tried to launch of full assault on the Maximals base

The only time I recall Starscream being on Beast Wars is when he took over Waspinator...Terrorsaur was jealous of this

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 02:12 AM
Marxman
Resident Communist

Here's what happened.

quote:
Starscream

Air commander of the ancient Decepticons, killed by Galvatron. He made a cameo appearance in his jet form in a dream Cheetor had in the episode "The Web". In the episode "Possession", Starscream's spark briefly possessed Waspinator's body for one episode, but he was soon defeated by Optimus Primal and cast out again. The reason for Starscream's ability to survive beyond death was revealed in the second season – a mutation in his spark had rendered it indestructible, and the Maximal attempts to duplicate this resulted in the insane Rampage. Starscream is also seen (in the "Agenda, Part III") in stasis lock in the hull of The Ark as Megatron makes his way past in an attempt to kill Optimus Prime.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 02:50 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

lol too bad tigatron and his gal Airazor got pwned on that floating island...

lol to bad they ended up being the most powerful character in the series...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:23 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Damn, I don't remember any of the original Transformers ever being in Beast Wars.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:37 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Originally posted by Mairuzu
So were some of them their own character? Like of course Optimus primal is optimus prime (duh) but cheetor is pretty much bumble-bee eh?

and the Rhino = Ironhide?
Rattrap = Jazz?

or are they just their own being...

From what I understand, the Maximals are completely separate beings, with no relation to the Autobots. Same with the Predacons and Decepticons.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:39 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They were seperate beings, but they existed after Beast Wars.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:43 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

What I never understood was that if Beast Wars took place at the dawn of man, and man was still in caveman form. Why were there current age animals instead of prehistoric formed Cheetahs and so forth?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:53 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Scythe
Damn, I don't remember any of the original Transformers ever being in Beast Wars.
They also had one guy I can not remember his name. He had a Black Lion head though.

They said he used to be a Decepticon but now worked for the Maximals as a bounty hunter. But Megatron talks him back into becoming a bad guy and turns on the Maximals. He had a huge spaceship.

But yeah Optimus Prime is shown in the show although he is in statis.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:54 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Newjak
They also had one guy I can not remember his name. He had a Black Lion head though.

They said he used to be a Decepticon but now worked for the Maximals as a bounty hunter. But Megatron talks him back into becoming a bad guy and turns on the Maximals. He had a huge spaceship.

But yeah Optimus Prime is shown in the show although he is in statis.

Ravage.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:56 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ravage.
Yeah I think that was his name although I'm not to sure. Are you sure that was his name?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:57 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah I think that was his name although I'm not to sure. Are you sure that was his name?

Yes, he used to be one of Soundwave's cassettes.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:00 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes, he used to be one of Soundwave's cassettes.
Yes your right. So Soundwave's Tape Ravage also makes an appearance.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:06 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Yes your right. So Soundwave's Tape Ravage also makes an appearance.

Yes, I thought that was kinda cool.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:09 AM