KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Eddie could've been saved in 3 which would introduce Carnage

Eddie could've been saved in 3 which would introduce Carnage
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not? I find this story quite interesting.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:45 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Mac Gargan makes a bad Venom. Not only does he look worse than Venom, but he's just doesn't come close to Eddie Brock's coolness.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:49 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vladimir
Fight the VENOM within

venom is dead.........get over it...topher grace isnt comming back...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:52 AM
Vladimir is currently offline Click here to Send Vladimir a Private Message Find more posts by Vladimir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, he's dead & all the little fairies are coming to Earth.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:56 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Don't waste your with him/her, Ultimate Hulk. Vladimir just wants attention. How pathetic... laughing

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 29th, 2007 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:08 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want Venom to return because I want Carnage to be born which means that there's a chance that Toxin will be born. Killing Venom off like this will leave a lot to be desired for future Spider-Man films.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:15 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

They shouldn't kill Venom off at all. Venom would need to be alive if and when Carnage and Toxin makes their appearance in a movie.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:18 AM
steverules
The doctor

No Toxin, just carnage

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:02 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
He should be in SM-4 but he probably won't be because of that bastard Raimi.....

Sam Raimi said he probably wont direct the next one.
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
I REALLY hope that doesn' happen...

Mac Gargan Venom makes me wanna vomit.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:56 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

He isn't. Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

I knew that after watching part 3.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 07:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Menetnashté
I think Raimi wanted him dead though. That's why he ran into the bomb.

Raimi should'nt be allowed to direct anymore Spider-man movie's because he doesn't know what he's doing.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:23 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Raimi should'nt be allowed to direct anymore Spider-man movie's because he doesn't know what he's doing.

he says he probably won't

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 09:33 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Is Venom really that important? I mean seriously, the entire rivalry is because EDDIE is a crybaby. Not exactly the most compelling character.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:09 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Eddie Brock is NOT a crybaby. You would be mad, too, if someone ruined your career and took your girlfriend...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:10 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Eddie Brock is NOT a crybaby. You would be mad, too, if someone ruined your career and took your girlfriend...

Comic Brock was and movie Brock fits the bill pretty good. He tried to fake it at the Bugle and he got caught and payed for it and clearly his relationship with Gwen was dubious at best.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:43 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

im thinking something along these liines is whats happening with the movies....

everyone knows raimi hates venom, never wanted to use him at all, had to be begged to include him or something, right? i think raimi agreed to use him on some sort of conditions that he could put his own spin on the character, which is why some of venoms characteristics (messed up sounding voice, refering to self as "we", actually naming himself venom, etc) dont exist in the movie. i think raimi did this so that the true bad guy wouldnt actually be eddie brock as venom, it was the symbiote as venom, you know what i mean? and i think that because in the movie no one ever actually referred to venom as venom, the movie makers saw it as a loophole to say that "one of the characters who appeared to die actually survived" and the plan is to introduce carnage in the same way, a nameless monster thats not actually cletus kasady, its just the symbiote controlling another person.

i dont even know if that made a ton of sense to you, but its my personal conspiracy theory.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 12:04 AM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

It makes sense to me...

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jul 1st, 2007 at 01:54 AM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:52 AM
nuwine200419
Jedi Master

ya that totally makes sense....but hopefully eddie does come back haha....hey check out this video i made... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_eN9gGSASQ

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 03:43 AM
nuwine200419 is currently offline Click here to Send nuwine200419 a Private Message Find more posts by nuwine200419 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That movie was terrible and you should be ashamed for trying to plug it here.

Originally posted by atharpina
im thinking something along these liines is whats happening with the movies....

everyone knows raimi hates venom, never wanted to use him at all, had to be begged to include him or something, right? i think raimi agreed to use him on some sort of conditions that he could put his own spin on the character, which is why some of venoms characteristics (messed up sounding voice, refering to self as "we", actually naming himself venom, etc) dont exist in the movie. i think raimi did this so that the true bad guy wouldnt actually be eddie brock as venom, it was the symbiote as venom, you know what i mean? and i think that because in the movie no one ever actually referred to venom as venom, the movie makers saw it as a loophole to say that "one of the characters who appeared to die actually survived" and the plan is to introduce carnage in the same way, a nameless monster thats not actually cletus kasady, its just the symbiote controlling another person.

i dont even know if that made a ton of sense to you, but its my personal conspiracy theory.

Who are "the movie makers"? What's this spin? The movie adaptation? Which Eddie Brock were you watching? Who's the god among writers who's going to write a script with Carnage in it AND make Carnage even slightly interesting?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 08:04 PM
nuwine200419
Jedi Master

wow shows how much you know about movies lmao wow

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 11:21 PM
nuwine200419 is currently offline Click here to Send nuwine200419 a Private Message Find more posts by nuwine200419 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote