KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 8 Mile Trailor

8 Mile Trailor
Started by: Sabrea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yeah. same story as 8 mile, same concept. many similarities.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 06:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

8 Mile is NOT based on his life..they say it is, but its not..im the one whos watched all the shit on TV about it..so..yea..i should know

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 06:50 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

well they claim its not, but it's obviously greatly influenced by his life

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 07:05 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

TV tells you lies. they are the ones saying it's going to be good.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 08:12 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

you're the one judging the book by its cover

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 08:16 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

well when the cover is so horribly cliched and shitty its a fair judgement. plus ive seen the other book just like it called glitter.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 08:18 PM
lvubun

One of the reasons I liked it was because it didn't go the "Rags to Riches" Glitter route and I'm not Eminem fan by any stretch but I thought the movie was pretty good, most people who have seen it either critics or regular people have also enjoyed it, it seems the only people bashing it are the ones who haven't seen it. But if you don't want to see it, fine, if you do that's also fine. No sweat on my back, I just don't people should avoid a movie they might enjoy solely because 1. Eminem is in it 2. Its sounds cool to call it "Glitter" or "Cool as Ice" and brag that they are not going to see it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 03:44 AM
lvubun is currently offline Click here to Send lvubun a Private Message Find more posts by lvubun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

it sounds cool to call it glitter? i didnt know that, i was just saying that cuz thats what it looks like. but thanks.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 05:48 AM
J-ROC
Restricted

Account Restricted

Backfire you post way too much bullsh*t. I'm not just saying that because you're a geek- but because it's true. Stop posting so much sh*t that has nothing to do with the thread. Your constant little "This movie sucks/will suck" is really annoying.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 06:19 AM
J-ROC is currently offline Click here to Send J-ROC a Private Message Find more posts by J-ROC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

well then dont read it, you're mindless simple name calling is annoying too, although funny considering in your mind you see it as some kinda argument of some sort. considering ive never heard a legit statement from you.

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 10th, 2002 at 06:26 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 06:22 AM
BackFire

and besides. what do you care what i think will suck. i know you are holding a childish little grudge against me cuz i make fun of your little america jr country. but it makes you looks silly considering several other people have been putting down 8 mile. its dumb to single me out and make it seem like im the only one that recognize it will be crappy. thats what this message board is for, stating your thoughts about movies. even if it means disagreeing with you. the sooner you understand that the better.

Last edited by BackFire on Nov 10th, 2002 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 06:24 AM
Sabrea

i never blamed you as the only person that hates him!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 06:37 AM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i wasnt talking to you. i was talking to j-roc

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 06:55 AM
J-ROC
Restricted

Account Restricted

AMERICA Jr!?!!!? Dude I dont care what you say, it doesnt bother me at all. I just find it funny that you make fun of Canada- considering WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 07:22 AM
J-ROC is currently offline Click here to Send J-ROC a Private Message Find more posts by J-ROC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, its easy to respond when you ignore 90 percent of what i said to put up a half assed defense of your country. and why are you better then us?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 07:48 AM
Sabrea

there is only one thing good about canada, and thats hayden!! and the US is WAY better than canada..without the US everyones economy would be ruined, icluding canadas!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 06:14 PM
J-ROC
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel bad for you.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 07:01 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 07:26 PM
finti

So glad Sabrea is the economical wiz kid, wall street next I presume

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 08:48 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

actually, if it werent for america the whole world would be speaking german right now. anyways, enough of tormenting poor j-roc. i actually like canada, ive been to canada and its a beautiful country, the only thing i didnt like is that it was montreal i went to and its confusing cuz their they speak 2 langauges, french and english, so id go in one store and the guy would be talking french and i wouldnt know what the hell he was sying then the next store the guy would speak perfect english. just decide on a language and stick with it. another good thing about canada is if any american moved their they would be rich, because however much money you have american is doubled if its turned into canadian money because of the low value of their dollar. but, canada is fun to make fun of because they get so angry about it and cant take a joke so ill continue to do that.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2002 09:31 PM