KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro

Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro
Started by: TheCollegeBalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

The one who took away Bizzaro was John. He is the one with the red streak when he flies. Remeber when Kara flied at the end of the episode? The was no red streak.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:50 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

There was a red streak but it was the Martian Manhunter. I can't believe people think it was Kara when she doesn't even know who Clark is.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:02 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaunmike

its all about the season 7 episode what do you think about
Clark confronts a bizarro version of himself and the ensuing fight causes Reeves dam to burst. Lex, who was arrested for Lana's murder, is caught in the flood of water. Before he can drown, Lex is saved by an unknown girl who he later believes to be an angel giving him a second chance at redemption. Lionel's body is taken by an unknown person. Chloe is pronounced dead at the hospital, but she resurrects herself in the morgue. Clark discovers his doppelgänger's weakness, the yellow Sun, and exploits it with the help of John Jones (Phil Morris). Lana is revealed to be alive and living in Shanghai, China.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 12:05 PM
shaunmike is currently offline Click here to Send shaunmike a Private Message Find more posts by shaunmike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote