KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World War Hulk vs Superman

World War Hulk vs Superman
Started by: JuanJohnboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Oh look another variation on Hulk vs Superman!

Superman still wins... no expression

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 01:54 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by llagrok
Heat vision like BB's scream

what's the matter, forget your meds?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 08:06 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrichardson45

Wow, I once again love how everyone just thinks that superman would walk over Hulk like nothing.

IMO, superman only has one way of winning everytime.
And that's by using speed blitz with a combination of punching the Hulk while he is at it.

Nothing else IMO would do much to this verison of the Hulk.

Trust me, if WW Hulk can survive Black Bolt's scream without it doing absoluting nothing to him.

Superman's heat vision, super blow or anything to that effect would do nothing to this hulk.

Heck, the old savage Hulk survived the human torch's nova blast, which reaches 1,000,000 degrees.

Superman is a lot faster than Doomsday.
If you go to the website en.dcdatabaseproject dot com.

It says that Doomsday is fast, but it doesn't mention that he can move at light speeds. The Hulk is also fast. The Hulk was actually fast enough to keep up with Quicksilver.

If you look at Doomsday powers on the website, most of them are very similar to the orginal Savage Hulk's.

Now, I would say that Doomsday was a lot stronger than the orginal savage hulk, but we are talking about a extremely pissed off warrior World War Hulk.

If Doomsday could hurt him, I would say WW Hulk could hurt him.
Until someone find me evidence to say that WW Hulk couldn't hurt Superman, than I might have a change of hurt.

Without speed blitz, superman would be in a fight.

Also, in the crossovers, "Excluding" the fan voted one.
I don't remember superman just whiping the hulk like nothing.

In fact, I believe I remember reading somewhere where superman himself stated "that you would have to be nuts to fight the hulk"

Correct me if I am wrong. I saw the scans awhile ago.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:57 PM
mrichardson45 is currently offline Click here to Send mrichardson45 a Private Message Find more posts by mrichardson45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Another misinformed person, have you read any Superman comics recently or in the past few years? You underestimate his strength, heat vision and speed. WWH has shown no great resistance to heat, no more so than regular Hulk. HV on full power would burn Hulk to the bone, Supes could freeze him with his breathe which is absoloute zero then blast him with heat vision then blitz his ass then through him in to space or the sun. Hulk can not do anything to Superman due to not being able to fly and Supermans insane speed advantage.

IF WE CONSIDER THIS FIGHT TO HAPPEN IN A COMIC YES HULK STANDS A VERY GOOD CHANCE BUT THIS IS NOT A COMIC BOOK.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:31 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Black Bolt's scream did remove pieces of the Hulk.
2. It was PIS.
3. Hulk has yet to show any feats comparable to Superman's
4. Apocalypse has also kept up with Quicksilver. Apocalypse is faster?
5. It was the old Quicksilver, his speed isn't even comparable to Superman's.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrichardson45

Originally posted by Magee
Another misinformed person, have you read any Superman comics recently or in the past few years? You underestimate his strength, heat vision and speed. WWH has shown no great resistance to heat, no more so than regular Hulk. HV on full power would burn Hulk to the bone, Supes could freeze him with his breathe which is absoloute zero then blast him with heat vision then blitz his ass then through him in to space or the sun. Hulk can not do anything to Superman due to not being able to fly and Supermans insane speed advantage.

IF WE CONSIDER THIS FIGHT TO HAPPEN IN A COMIC YES HULK STANDS A VERY GOOD CHANCE BUT THIS IS NOT A COMIC BOOK.

Are you serious, when and where did I say that "Superman" wasn't strong?????

The guy can move planets my friend.

The orginal Hulk was capable of shattering a planet twice the size of earth with one punch. I would say that WW Hulk could do the same thing, and move planets himself. Keep in mind, that WW Hulk is A LOT stronger and more furious the any of the hulks we have ever seen.

You see, when comparing feats with both of these guys, it's kind of hard to do in the first place.

Superman can fly, that's why it's easier to portray him moving planets and hold black holes together.

This doesn't mean the Hulk can't do those thing and that superman is in a class that the Hulk can't touch. It would be nuts to write the Hulk moving planets and holding black holes. HE CAN'T FLY!!!!!!

When he puched the astroid twice the size of earth. They had to launch him towards it. Even with a space suit on, there wouldn't be any leverage for the Hulk to actually move a planet or hold a black hole.

It makes more sense to have a guy like Superman or Gladiator to something like this, because they can fly.

So there really isn't any real "proof" that the WW Hulk can't move a planet, hold a black hole or not doing anything strength wise that superman couldn't do.

Find me a couple of scans where the Hulk tried to do something with his physical power, and eventually couldn't do it?

The only thing I can remember off the top of my head is that the old Savage Hulk couldn't lift Thor's hammer. I don't know if superman could even lift Thor's hammer. His hammer is magical/mystical based.
Which magic has a strong effect on superman. So if they ever did a crossover showing superman lifting up Thor's hammer, that would be CRAP.

I guess we will have to just agree to disagree.

I think WW Hulk could knock superman around, if doomsday could do it.

Now, I am not stating that the Hulk would win, but superman would not just come out of this fight untouched.

Last edited by mrichardson45 on Jun 29th, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:50 PM
mrichardson45 is currently offline Click here to Send mrichardson45 a Private Message Find more posts by mrichardson45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

WWH = Doomsday

Someone took WWH a little too seriously.

Keep in mind that Pak doesn't know jack shit about any other characters than Hulk.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 11:55 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrichardson45

WWH = Doomsday

Keep in mind that Pak doesn't know jack shit about any other characters than Hulk.

I never said that WWH = Doomsday.

Wow, I think you are seeing things my friend LOL.

I said that if Doomsday is capable of hurting superman, I think that WW Hulk is capable also. This reason why I state this, is because I believe that the Hulk and Doomsday are very similar characters.

That is not far fetched for me to think so either, based on looking at there profiles.

Ok, I'll tell you what.

Show me proof of the Hulk trying to so something physical, and not being able to do it???

Also, I did say that superman would win using "Speed Blitz".
But without speed blitz, it would be a different ball game.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:07 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Show me Monet trying to do something physical and not being able to do it. That logic doesn't work here mate.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:17 AM
mrichardson45

Show me Monet trying to do something physical and not being able to do it. That logic doesn't work here mate.

Well, it works for me, but we will agree to disagree.

Thanks for keeping it civil.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:53 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

WWH has shown no great resistance to heat,

Yeah it's not like they nuked him in the first issue.

HV on full power would burn Hulk to the bone

If only Hulk had some kind of insane healing ability.

Supes could freeze him with his breathe which is absoloute zero

Maybe to prepare for that Hulk should try standing on deep space or something.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:36 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

You underestimate his strength, heat vision and speed. WWH has shown no great resistance to heat, no more so than regular Hulk.
Except that whole swimming through magma in Planet Hulk before he was as pissed off as he is during WWH... maybe I'm nitpicky.

-_-

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:56 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

WWH = Doomsday

So are you saying that everyone that takes WWH seriously is an idiot even though he's going to be continually proving you wrong throughout the ENTIRE book? This is a hulk that has NEVER been shown before. One who's anger is rivaled by none. I think someone just hates Hulk a little too much roll eyes (sarcastic)

-_-

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:58 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Maybe to prepare for that Hulk should try standing on deep space or something.
Oh, you already covered that whole thing embarrasment

-_-

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:59 AM
strengthkills

Superman is stronger than Hulk. Weeks of getting angry wouldnt let him be at a no holding back going all out Supes strength. Superman can out last the Hulk in a fight, there is no need to bfr. Show me hulk destroying a planet or move a planet or a moon then you can say he is just as strong but not stronger.
stupid points like that is what makes hulk fans go apesh*t
1)supes can fly....how the hell is hulk gonna tow a planet.....drift with it,besides supes moves at the speed of light that is a ton of propulsion,meaning its not a strength feat,just like hulk destroying that big a** asteroid(2x size of earth)...its not strength....its propulsion
2)hulk can increse his strength in the blink of an eye ....do u need proof,then pay a visit to his respect thread.....hulks strength,durability,stamina and etc. is a plot device...hulk in general is a plot device....hes been used to beat the sh*t out of entities and other extremely powerful beings and then been used to establish a newer characters power levels...plain and simple...no character is gonna beat him on strength alone(bar abstracts and such)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:06 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

WWH = Doomsday

imo wwh hulk is doomsday superior in everything but speed and ressurection powers

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:10 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by strengthkills
imo wwh hulk is doomsday superior in everything but speed and ressurection powers

Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) Doomsday is far superior to Hulk in every way possible. He would annihilate any Hulk. cool

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:14 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) Doomsday is far superior to Hulk in every way possible. He would annihilate any Hulk. cool
oh im sorry tricky how could i have been so wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)
be quiet

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:17 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Depends on the version of Doomsday. Hulk is capable of outclassing DOS in strength.

Besides their ability to keep coming back is equal shifty

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:19 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by strengthkills
stupid points like that is what makes hulk fans go apesh*t
1)supes can fly....how the hell is hulk gonna tow a planet.....drift with it,besides supes moves at the speed of light that is a ton of propulsion,meaning its not a strength feat,just like hulk destroying that big a** asteroid(2x size of earth)...its not strength....its propulsion
2)hulk can increse his strength in the blink of an eye ....do u need proof,then pay a visit to his respect thread.....hulks strength,durability,stamina and etc. is a plot device...hulk in general is a plot device....hes been used to beat the sh*t out of entities and other extremely powerful beings and then been used to establish a newer characters power levels...plain and simple...no character is gonna beat him on strength alone(bar abstracts and such)

Thats nice. Notice I said destroy not move. Superman said he could destroy the earth by simply punching the ground. Also note you proved your whole statement null. Superman can fly through a moon at light speed and according to you its not his strength, fair enough. So if you beleive Hulk could K.O Superman then you think he can hit harder than ploughing through a moon at lightspeed? Also there was no indication of how fast he was going when he hit it, only how long it took for him to get there.

Yea its not like Supermans HV burns hotter than a nuke.

Hulk has healed from nothing but bones? In the amount of time required for this fight?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:20 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote