KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World War Hulk vs Superman

World War Hulk vs Superman
Started by: JuanJohnboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
strengthkills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Depends on the version of Doomsday. Hulk is capable of outclassing DOS in strength.

Besides their ability to keep coming back is equal shifty
dos....doomsday right confused

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:23 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Magee
Thats nice. Notice I said destroy not move. Superman said he could destroy the earth by simply punching the ground. Also note you proved your whole statement null. Superman can fly through a moon at light speed and according to you its not his strength, fair enough. So if you beleive Hulk could K.O Superman then you think he can hit harder than ploughing through a moon at lightspeed? Also there was no indication of how fast he was going when he hit it, only how long it took for him to get there.

[QUOTE=9149876]Originally posted by Magee
[B]Yea its not like Supermans HV burns hotter than a nuke.

I wasn't talking about that. You said WWH had no feats against extreme heat.

Hulk has healed from nothing but bones? In the amount of time required for this fight?

Yes. As ProfHulk he healed from being burned down to the bone by a Thanos clone (or something like that) and came back in three panels.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:24 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by strengthkills
dos....doomsday right confused

The first time Doomsday appeared was in DeathOfSuperman. At that time he didn't adapt on the fly, later versions did have that ability and actually would outclass Hulk in every way.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:26 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Thats nice. Notice I said destroy not move. Superman said he could destroy the earth by simply punching the ground. Also note you proved your whole statement null. Superman can fly through a moon at light speed and according to you its not his strength, fair enough. So if you beleive Hulk could K.O Superman then you think he can hit harder than ploughing through a moon at lightspeed? Also there was no indication of how fast he was going when he hit it, only how long it took for him to get there.

Yea its not like Supermans HV burns hotter than a nuke.

Hulk has healed from nothing but bones? In the amount of time required for this fight?
if thats ur logic "grey"hulk u know the weaker version one -shotted an asteroid 2 x the size of earth while calm(i dont know if u know this but by one- shotted i mean destroyed)
also have u ever heard of momentum ......the ability to fly at light speed is what allowed superboy to tow those planets,.....so if anything its a speed/durability feat for supes
hv wouldnt work,we all know this heat and cold have never been successeful on the hulk
btw supes 10/10

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:29 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

The first time Doomsday appeared was in DeathOfSuperman. At that time he didn't adapt on the fly, later versions did have that ability and actually would outclass Hulk in every way.
i doubt it maybe durability,but not so much in strength,it would be illogical to think someone could outclass limitless strength

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:31 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by strengthkills
i doubt it maybe durability,but not so much in strength,it would be illogical to think someone could outclass limitless strength

Except that later versions of DD would adapt to get stronger as the fight went on.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:32 AM
Magee

I wasn't talking about that. You said WWH had no feats against extreme heat.

Yes. As ProfHulk he healed from being burned down to the bone by a Thanos clone (or something like that) and came back in three panels.
Was talking to the guy above my post. Superman has many options on how to dispose of Hulk other than HV though which would slow him down at the very least. Realistically when you think about this fight Hulk shouldn't be able to hit Superman once unless he plays Hulks game of h2h. He can just hover above him dodging his jumps in an attempt to swat annoying cape man hitting him with HV, freeze breathe and speed-blitz. Superman doesn't even have to use his powers in the exotic ways he has shown in past years because if the previous example fails to work he just throws him in to space.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:34 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Was talking to the guy above my post. Superman has many options on how to dispose of Hulk other than HV though which would slow him down at the very least. Realistically when you think about this fight Hulk shouldn't be able to hit Superman once unless he plays Hulks game of h2h. He can just hover above him dodging his jumps in an attempt to swat annoying cape man hitting him with HV, freeze breathe and speed-blitz. Superman doesn't even have to use his powers in the exotic ways he has shown in past years because if the previous example fails to work he just throws him in to space.

confused
I know Superman would destroy Hulk in any sort of sane fight.

I just wanted to poke holes in your argument out of spite big grin

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:36 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Yeah but then Hulk spends a year on a planet, falls in love and knocks up some broad. After which tragedy occurs and Hulk comes back to Earth angrier than ever in a horribly contrived crossover event.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 02:37 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

if what u say is true why didnt he do this to doomsday? doomsday beat him down before so i dont see why world war hulk couldnt mess him up either.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 05:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by quanchi112
if what u say is true why didnt he do this to doomsday? doomsday beat him down before so i dont see why world war hulk couldnt mess him up either.

Quanchi, just stop. Any version of DD after DOS murders Hulk. And the reason he didn't do any of that to Doomsday is Doomsday adapts. Doomsday has speed enough to blitz the JLA, a insane healing factor, strength enough to break Superman's arm (while he was using a motherbox!), adaptive combat measures (like breathing fire on Martian Manhunter or evolving immunity to TP), unlimited stamina, etc. Doomsday's strongest version, Gog Wars, was slaughtering legions of Skyfather level beings.

In short, Doomsday is a freaking beast. And not to be compared to the likes of Hulk.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 05:53 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Quanchi, just stop. Any version of DD after DOS murders Hulk. And the reason he didn't do any of that to Doomsday is Doomsday adapts. Doomsday has speed enough to blitz the JLA, a insane healing factor, strength enough to break Superman's arm (while he was using a motherbox!), adaptive combat measures (like breathing fire on Martian Manhunter or evolving immunity to TP), unlimited stamina, etc. Doomsday's strongest version, Gog Wars, was slaughtering legions of Skyfather level beings.

In short, Doomsday is a freaking beast. And not to be compared to the likes of Hulk.
from what i hear world war hulk is a beast also. dont underestimate him. hulk when pissed off is capable of some amazing things. he wants revenge on the illuminati which is a powerufl ass group. i for one think world war hulk takes this.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 05:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

from what i hear world war hulk is a beast also. dont underestimate him. hulk when pissed off is capable of some amazing things. he wants revenge on the illuminati which is a powerufl ass group. i for one think world war hulk takes this.

It's not underestimating. It's a statement of fact. He has done nothing to put him on par with Superman or Doomsday. I dare you to make DD vs. WWH. evil face

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:09 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It's not underestimating. It's a statement of fact. He has done nothing to put him on par with Superman or Doomsday. I dare you to make DD vs. WWH. evil face
no it isnt fact. wwhulk is a beast. wwhulk could and would beat superman.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:11 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Then you, for one, are wrong.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:13 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

no it isnt fact. wwhulk is a beast. wwhulk could and would beat superman.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Soljer
Then you, for one, are wrong.
consider me the dissenting opinion.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:14 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

consider me the dissenting opinion.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:16 AM
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)
hulk would beat him down and he would submit to hulk. im not a hulk fan, im a realist, laughing

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:18 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

made by me, and quanchi, your beyond help

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 06:23 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote