KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World War Hulk vs Superman

World War Hulk vs Superman
Started by: JuanJohnboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 70 71 [72]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
You kept on bringing up people who are slow as hell that tagged supes and then made a statement that because of this hulk can tag him. But superman has higher feats that shows him dodging even faster attacks however you ignore those and go for the lower feats.

You're wrong, I was making a point that the Hulk has hit fast characters consistently throughout his history, and if you did not fully understand my point, let me explain it to you. If a much slower character than the Hulk can hit Superman, the Hulk would also be able to hit him. You're argument seems more to me like the low ball. Because you seem to be in a state of disbelief that the Hulk would be able to hit Superman, while ignoring his history of hitting fast characters. If you felt that this was me low balling Superman, you're looking at it the wrong way.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Then why keep bringing up slow characters hitting superman. I know hulks hit speedsters but you constantly bring up supes lower feats.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:48 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

That should be obvious. There were several people arguing that the Hulk would be unable to hit Superman because he would be too slow to do so. I guess you didn't notice anyone claiming this?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:50 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Oh yeah I noticed. I actually laughed at it.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:51 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
So your saying there equal in speed? LOL Hulk is a slug compared to superman

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:54 AM
God Cloth Seiya

He is in movement speed, not in combat speed.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:55 AM
Stoic
Avenger

My guess is this is you saying that the Hulk would be unable to hit Superman, while ignoring his ability to hit fast characters in the past.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 02:55 AM
God Cloth Seiya

My guess is that your ignoring what I'm saying.

In movement speed like running hulk is a slug compared to superman. If they were to race around the world superman would stomp.

However in fighting speed they are on equal terms. Hulks fighting speed is far greater than his running speed.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:00 AM
Stoic
Avenger

So then what in the world is the problem? Aside from the fact that you said nothing about h1a8's ideas of the Hulk never being able to land a hit on Superman. Unless I'm getting that wrong as well? I mean that is if I got his opinion of the Hulk being a statue wrong. Oh but maybe you missed that part.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:09 AM
God Cloth Seiya

You missed pretty much what I've been saying and bringing up different people out of nowhere.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:12 AM
dial J for Josh

Ofcoarse stoic is going to bring up Kal getting hit by slower characters because he is trying to defend his argument for hulk while your stating that hulk can't touch him, which is a lowball and pretty ridiculous. To be fair on paper hulk shouldn't be able to touch him. But throughout hulks history he not only has tagged opponents capable of traveling at light speed, but he has defeated them to. If hulk can hit and DEFEAT the likes of Sentry, Gladiator, Thor, etc... Then I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he can at LEAST touch Kal.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:31 AM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Stoic
You're wrong, I was making a point that the Hulk has hit fast characters consistently throughout his history, and if you did not fully understand my point, let me explain it to you. If a much slower character than the Hulk can hit Superman, the Hulk would also be able to hit him. You're argument seems more to me like the low ball. Because you seem to be in a state of disbelief that the Hulk would be able to hit Superman, while ignoring his history of hitting fast characters. If you felt that this was me low balling Superman, you're looking at it the wrong way.

This is a forum fight. Superman has fought with speed and avoided being hit many many times. He has even became intangible to avoid attacks multiple times. We use Full Capacity. Superman was hit by slower characters because of the plot. In a forum fight, his powers don't get forgotten or suddenly cut off. This is why he gets hit. Unless you thinks he gets hit because he is really slow in reality and his superspeed is PIS.

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I accept all showings. Full capacity is fine and dandy but I don't ignore their best showings. I also believe the personalities of the characters come into play hence why you won't see me arguing Thor god blasts in every thread or bfrs. By arguing full capacity Thor doesn't fight like Thor typically fights. Whether you disagree with me or not I am as consistent as they come.

There is a difference between choosing to do a certain tactic (character) and powers not always being on. Superman's strength isn't just going to get cut off in mid battle, neither is his durability or speed and reflexes. No one is arguing power set. Superman is above average intelligence. He will fight intelligently like he has fought before in comics, but his powers are not going to get cut off because of the plot.

In a nutshell, Superman's powers are not going to get cut off mid battle because of a plot. He will fight intelligently exactly how he has already done so many times (Full Capacity). He will not fight in ways he has never shown to.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:34 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hulk can touch superman in start, but once superman realizes how strong he is, he is going to start using speed and knock him out. Or is Stoic saying that Superman is an idiot like savage hulk who can't even use his powers properly? Or that Hulk oneshots Superman?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:38 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by h1a8
This is a forum fight. Superman has fought with speed and avoided being hit many many times. He has even became intangible to avoid attacks multiple times. We use Full Capacity. Superman was hit by slower characters because of the plot. In a forum fight, his powers don't get forgotten or suddenly cut off. This is why he gets hit. Unless you thinks he gets hit because he is really slow in reality and his superspeed is PIS.

There is a difference between choosing to do a certain tactic (character) and powers not always being on. Superman's strength isn't just going to get cut off in mid battle, neither is his durability or speed and reflexes. No one is arguing power set. Superman is above average intelligence. He will fight intelligently like he has fought before in comics, but his powers are not going to get cut off because of the plot.

In a nutshell, Superman's powers are not going to get cut off mid battle because of a plot. He will fight intelligently exactly how he has already done so many times (Full Capacity). He will not fight in ways he has never shown to.
And Superman will lose. WW Hulk kos him.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk can touch superman in start, but once superman realizes how strong he is, he is going to start using speed and knock him out. Or is Stoic saying that Superman is an idiot like savage hulk who can't even use his powers properly? Or that Hulk oneshots Superman?
Probably all of it

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:42 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by abhilegend

He's basically saying that Hulk tagging guys like a speeding Surfer symbiont proves he could tag Superman.

I dunno, if I was on board with that logic, I'd have to conceed Lobo can tag speedsters based on all the times he's tackled a moving Superman.. But the thing is, Lobo doesn't have relevant speed feats EXCEPT hitting Superman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 03:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by cdtm
He's basically saying that Hulk tagging guys like a speeding Surfer symbiont proves he could tag Superman.

I dunno, if I was on board with that logic, I'd have to conceed Lobo can tag speedsters based on all the times he's tackled a moving Superman.. But the thing is, Lobo doesn't have relevant speed feats EXCEPT hitting Superman.

Surfer doesn't have superman's combat speed either.

Heh, Lobo has better speed feats than Hulk. Still didn't help him when Superman actually used his speed.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums...OfAnnual04a.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums...OfAnnual04b.jpg

And this guy travels across the universe on his bike ala surfer on his board, so taking a cue from Surfer fanboys he must be super-ultra-mega-FTL speedster!!1

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, closing this. And i'm going to close the next hulk and superman thread I see.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2014 04:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote