KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread

The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

gauntlet vs villains part 2

Spider-man while carrying a baby vs upgraded Electro and Sandman part 1
(notice how easilly he jumps through a moving rotor of a police helicopter (yes, again) cool
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Aug 17th, 2011 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 05:21 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Spider-man while carrying a baby vs upgraded Electro and Sandman part 2
(Dodges their simultaneous blasts and owns both of them)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

vs Rhino
(Rhino joins the party, Spider-man dodges him for some time as seen on Ock's screen and then reasons with him)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Gotta love the new badass Rhino.

Last edited by SamZED on Aug 17th, 2011 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 05:24 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Spider-man still carrying the baby vs Mysterio, Freak and new Vulture
(owns Mysterio, fights the other two for some time. Then puts down the baby and continues to kick their asses)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 05:37 PM
SamZED

Spider-man on a rampage
Peter believes that the baby was killed so the kid gloves are off. New York's villains are in terror.

owns Vermin, Electro, Spot, Shocker, Sandman, Chameleon, Looter, Screwball and some other villains
(Also a nice strength showing, while underwater brings down a warehouse)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 06:51 PM
SamZED

Spider-man vs Carnage
(Beats the crap out of the upgraded Carnage without much trouble)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

As usually CIS kicks in, so he doesnt finish Kletus off when he gets the chance.

All for now.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 06:56 PM
killermover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man on a rampage
Peter believes that the baby was killed so the kid gloves are off. New York's villains are in terror.

owns Vermin, Electro, Spot, Shocker, Sandman, Chameleon, Looter, Screwball and some other villains
(Also a nice strength showing, while underwater brings down a warehouse)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Wow, Batman ain't got nothing on Spidey when it comes to terror now.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 05:56 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Spider-Island - Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu #1

Shang envies spiderman's powers:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 04:01 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Nice.

EDIT: Weird, the image looks tiny when I ckick on it and cant zoom in, let me try with imageshack.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 06:42 AM
SamZED

Spider-man speedblitzes a number of supervillains who all have spider powers. Uses pressure point attacks. Basically takes them all out within a second.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

@ Ankur. Not just spider powers in general, he specifically points out how those powers make Spider-man faster and more agile than him. cool

Last edited by SamZED on Sep 11th, 2011 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 06:46 AM
ankur29
ankur

Last edited by ankur29 on Oct 14th, 2011 at 08:11 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 08:08 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Spiderman is looking extremely good recently.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 03:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

From Herc#7: Hercules who has lost his powers and is now mortal like the citizens of spider island develops spider powers. He gains superhuman speed and reflexes; and explicitly states how time has slowed down!
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Hercules really talking up his spider powers…

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 07:17 PM
SamZED

intelligence

The Queen's sonic attack is powerful enough to one-shot the Red Hulk and Wolverine and even Tony Stark can't figure out how to counter it and has no tech in his armor capable of doing that. The suit Spider-man built over night protects Kaine from the attack

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 09:05 AM
SamZED

Intelligence part 2

"THOUSANDS of thoughts in SECOND. I'm everywhere in my mind"

Pete uses his mind to simultaneously control hundreds of thousands of robot spiders to cure over 1.5 million people. Does it all in less than 20 minutes and with ease.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 09:27 AM
SamZED

A nice speed feat.

He not only gets infront of that water tank after its thrown, He even takes time to comfort Carlie before actually rescueing her.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(Also Vulture acknowledges that even though his costume improves all his physical stats he can't possibly get his hands on Spider-man.)

Last edited by SamZED on Dec 10th, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 11:25 AM
SamZED

Equipment

Spider-man confirms that most of the things he recently invented are now a part of his standart equipment.
(That includes acid webbing, magnetic webbing, freeze capsules, an improved spider signal and tracers.)

Few examples of him using the new tech.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 11:27 AM
SamZED

Spider-man vs Spider Woman (mind- controlled)
Makes a short work of her.

vs Copperhead
Just LOL

speedblitzes Lizard
That is if there was ever a doubt who's faster between the two. Lizard's superior durability and Pete's CIS (Connors is a friend) was always the reason Lizard often got the upperhand.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

PS. SM took him down with prep and after this fight Lizard got upgraded yet again.

Kung-Fu
Another display of his MA skills. Also punching power.

PS. Jackal's not dead, it was a clone.

Untouchable big grin

Last edited by SamZED on Oct 3rd, 2012 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2012 07:40 PM
SamZED

More...

Lands a 50-ton private jet.. on his shoulders.
Concidering the power of the impact (the plane was falling) and overall weight.. another crazy strength feat from Spider-man. Screw handbooks.

Also gets a thank you from Jameson. Win.

Spider-man vs Phoenix Force Colossus and Magik
Insane durability and damage soak feat. Colossus is pulling his attacks, Magik isn't. Plus they use tk and blast him several times. Also a good display of kicking power, almost brings down the cave.

Broken face, shattered spine, a HUGE explosion that destroyed the mountain from the inside out.. Peter is still standing.

Last edited by SamZED on Oct 3rd, 2012 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2012 08:07 PM
Gamma Burst

Awesome, ZED! I was about to post some of those scans here.
Keep' em coming. smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 05:17 AM
Gamma Burst is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Burst a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Burst Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Thanks! And will do! 5 more issue to go. big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 10:10 AM