KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread

The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gamma Burst

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Thanks! And will do! 5 more issue to go. big grin

Excited about the Spidey's future\new creative team? I am.
Can't wait for NY comic con. cool

Old Post Oct 4th, 2012 04:58 PM
Gamma Burst is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Burst a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Burst Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Edit.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 01:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

has spider ock got any feats worth posting ....

Old Post May 5th, 2013 05:51 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yeah, $&@!load. Will post them soon. Just wanted to gather enough feats instead of posting in pieces.

Last edited by SamZED on May 6th, 2013 at 08:01 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2013 07:58 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sam, if you can, the scans on the previous page you posted are outdated. Can you re-upload them.

Also, some people looked over the Herc with Spiderman powers showing. The scene shows how Spiderman sees the world, in slow mo. That's an insane ft for Spiderman...some Herald level speed, especially seeing bullets at slow time.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 7th, 2013 06:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by carver9
Sam, if you can, the scans on the previous page you posted are outdated. Can you re-upload them.

Also, some people looked over the Herc with Spiderman powers showing. The scene shows how Spiderman sees the world, in slow mo. That's an insane ft for Spiderman...some Herald level speed, especially seeing bullets at slow time.
sure no prob, other than Hercs which scans are outdated?

Old Post May 8th, 2013 06:33 PM
SamZED

(please log in to view the image)

Superior Spider-man

Last edited by SamZED on May 10th, 2013 at 07:59 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2013 07:49 PM
SamZED

Last edited by SamZED on May 10th, 2013 at 08:16 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2013 08:03 PM
SamZED

Last edited by SamZED on May 11th, 2013 at 09:10 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2013 09:05 AM
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs the upgraded Scorpion

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
First display of power from a non-holding back Spider-man. Punches Gargan's jaw clean off. "Never knew this body holds so much power. Parker must've been holding back all these years."

Superior Spider-man vs the latest "Sinister Six" (Round 1).

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Nice durability and speed feats. Takes few hundred (thousand?) punches and beats a boomerang to it's target. And he was in mid air.

Last edited by SamZED on May 11th, 2013 at 09:38 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2013 09:32 AM
SamZED

Old Post May 11th, 2013 09:34 AM
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs the Vulture

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
This Vulture is upgraded btw. "80 times force of gravity snapping your neck". Result - another supervillain in a coma. Otto's own words regarding Spider-man's strength - "Arms that have trated blows with the Hulk".

Crime fighting.

(please log in to view the image)
After what's happened to Vulture and Boomerang other villains just give up whenever Spider-man shows up".

Last edited by SamZED on May 11th, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2013 10:09 AM
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs Jester and Screwball.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Notice how Screwball is shown moving faster than human eye can follow in this isue. The duo humiliates Otto and puts the video in the internet. He in return puts them both in a hospital.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 10:34 AM
SamZED

Mocks Batman

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
LOL

Superior Spider-man vs Death's Head

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Kills Death's Head. Twice. For the record, that same Death's Head put up a fight with Hulk (Someone correct me if i'm wrong).

Old Post May 11th, 2013 10:39 AM
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs Wolverine

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Knocks out Wolverine in a handful of pannels. "Faster. Stronger. Superior in every way". After that Logan remains uncouncious for few pages. Notice that the giant spider in the background is also taken care of.

Superior Spider-man vs Daredevil

They get interrupted. Not much of a fight, thought I'll post it anyway.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 10:50 AM
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs Massacre

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Kills Massacre in cold blood. Spider-man is watching over and judging you all.

Next:
Superior Spider-man vs Avengers.
Superior vs Amazing.

Old Post May 11th, 2013 10:55 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

*just chimming in*

While the showing vs. Wolverine is great, it needs to be mentioned Ock thinks he's superior to damn near everyone, including Doom.

And Yost's Wolverine is one of the few versions that actually gets knocked out by a bullet. Just saying.

Overall, nice to see Sam is there to keep the thread updated and making sure it's enjoyable for everyone. What can I say, keep it up thumb up

Old Post May 11th, 2013 03:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Superior Spider-man vs Death's Head

Kills Death's Head. Twice. For the record, that same Death's Head put up a fight with Hulk (Someone correct me if i'm wrong).

It's an excellent showing. But no, it was Death's Head II that fared well against Hulk. The original DH (which is shown here) has some decent showings, but nothing to suggest he's past Spidey's level. DHII would murder Spidey.

Last edited by Digi on May 11th, 2013 at 04:33 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2013 04:28 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
*just chimming in*

While the showing vs. Wolverine is great, it needs to be mentioned Ock thinks he's superior to damn near everyone, including Doom.

And Yost's Wolverine is one of the few versions that actually gets knocked out by a bullet. Just saying.

Overall, nice to see Sam is there to keep the thread updated and making sure it's enjoyable for everyone. What can I say, keep it up thumb up

Thanks. And will do. big grin

Ock is full of himself that's true, mostly his mind though, he's more or less objective about SM's powers.
Logan has feats of tanking insane damage, SM has feats of dishing insane damage, both have good and bad showings under various writers. Its comix, lets just leave it at that.

Originally posted by Digi
It's an excellent showing. But no, it was Death's Head II that fared well against Hulk. The original DH (which is shown here) has some decent showings, but nothing to suggest he's past Spidey's level. DHII would murder Spidey.
Ah thanks, wasnt sure thats why I asked to correct me. I know some version of DH fought Hulk and Wolverine, wasn't sure which one. I just saw him talking the same weird way and assumed it's him.

Last edited by SamZED on May 11th, 2013 at 06:45 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2013 06:42 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Ah thanks, wasnt sure thats why I asked to correct me. I know some version of DH fought Hulk and Wolverine, wasn't sure which one. I just saw him talking the same weird way and assumed it's him.

This DH got absorbed by Minion (eventually DHII). Due to DH being cybernetic, his memories and personality eventually surfaced as the primary personality of DHII (who absorbed over 100 people for their skills and knowledge).

Thus the similarities in speech. But DHII is much more powerful...pushing the limits of high meta, whereas DH is low meta, maybe mid in his best showings (in Marvel, that is...he started in Transformers, but that;s a different story altogether).

Old Post May 13th, 2013 02:59 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote