KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread

The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Spiderman dodging gunfire with mary jane shouldnt be impressive at all, in fact it should be pretty standard stuff for him. Givin his spider-sense and reflexes, along with his strength making MJ light as a feather.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 05:25 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
again, SM was dodgeing several highly trained yet trigger happy operatives within meteres/point blank range , they were firing but to no avail while carrying someone, who squirms9kinda like carrying a acid in an open conatiner while fipping about - it coudl spill), and can easily get dead if he wasn't quick enough

was cap dodging immediate gunfire confused
Not just dodging it, he outran it. He moved so fast his assailants weren't even able to shoot before he was already gone.
Wolverine's also done this kind of stunt carrying a woman while having beams shot at him.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 06:55 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 06:49 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

wheres the scan of spidey kicking mr. fantastic in the civil war fight?

luv that scan.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 04:24 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 05:04 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:10 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by jinzin
Not just dodging it, he outran it. He moved so fast his assailants weren't even able to shoot before he was already gone.
Wolverine's also done this kind of stunt carrying a woman while having beams shot at him.
Wolverine was shot though, I've seen that scan.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 04:10 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine was shot though, I've seen that scan.

Wolvie? Yeah eventually. Just saying, he has comparable speed feats I can't say much for his ability to remain untouched cause he's lacking a SS but he's got comparable speed.. even without the strength SM has.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 05:02 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Thought this was neat-

(please log in to view the image)

Stark is amazed by Spidey's Spider Sensor, the Extremis suit didn't detect any signal.
'This is an amazing piece of tech'

He also states between that kinda tech and his webbing, Pete could be making millions.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 10:30 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Thought this was neat-

Stark is amazed by Spidey's Spider Sensor, the Extremis suit didn't detect any signal.
'This is an amazing piece of tech'

He also states between that kinda tech and his webbing, Pete could be making millions.
Cool. That IS impressive. Where's that from?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 11:58 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Invincible Iron Man #7

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 12:07 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

ASM #615
SM effectively makes parachute from webbing:

Strength
SM effortlessly pulls of a jaildoor:

ASM#617
SM swings a large pokerdesk at new rhino and seems to be too speedy for him :

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

ASM #618
Shows speed and skill as he easilys beats a room of kung fu guys (brandishing laser swords):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ankur29 on Jan 21st, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 10:45 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 06:58 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

He whooped Wolverine good. It not cannon however, I forget what reality it is, it like 1032 or something like that. All Marvel adventures are non cannon.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 07:07 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

ASM#620:

Dodging gunfire veryclose (seems within 2m):

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Fighting mr.li swordsman goons while holding his breath to stop inhaling a poison designed to kill just him:

Durability:
jumps out of a building(at least 3 stories )just before it explodes and isn't hurt

Speed:

catches missile with webbing

Old Post Feb 14th, 2010 05:43 PM
ankur29
ankur

SM seige

Vs gargan venom shows good durability as he falls from very high up and still isn' affected very much:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 06:47 PM
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 06:48 PM
ankur29
ankur

ASM 628:

spiderman uses webbing a s shock absorber/bumper after being thrown very hard and far by teyh new captain universe :

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
VS absorbing man

Shows some strength as he catches a truck thrown by absorbing man:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2010 06:53 PM
Heythere,Honey

Hero chat won't send me a confirmation e-mail for some reason. sad

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 11:47 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Hero chat won't send me a confirmation e-mail for some reason. sad

Thats because they don't like you. And apparently they don't like me either, cause I'm having the same problem.

I was wondering if anyone knew what issue it was when Spider-Man KO'd Hulk with a cement truck. The scans I have of it, the fight is shown on TV in a bar. I think Electro is the stories main focus. People are kind of betting Spidey will lose, Electro walks in and says he'll win and make a crappy joke or something. After Spidey wins, Electro kills everyone in the bar.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2010 05:35 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote