KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Sequel?

Transformers Sequel?
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I go see it for the aircraft carrier transformer alone.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 10:28 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
lol now that i think about it, a lot of sequels are shittier. the Matrix...
Take that back!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:53 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Dreamt
Take that back!

lol sorry

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:09 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aizen
Arancar Lord

mah Dreamt let him, thats just some not important written text.

Matrix is a fantastic movie like a trilogy not as one movie, ppl don't understand!

Anyway, Transformers 2 will be much better if Spielberg stays, I have already watched transformers 4 times and am freakin hooked, always noticing something new, I mean the movie is surprising and good!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 10:10 PM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I'll be honest. I don't want to see a sequel. this movie was so good that I have trouble seeing it be topped. I mean serously,this movie kicked ass! it was so wicked seet that it is hard to see a sequel equally or better

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 01:07 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They won't be able to recapture the level of nostalgia the first film gave everyone.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 04:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

a sequel that is equally is good is fine by me ... i just want MORE!!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:51 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

MY VERSION

megatron manages to become galvatron because he still has a tiny piece of the allspark with him. He'll be very much like his g1 incarnation, he'll be a "one shot kill" cannon but with the exception that he'll also be able to become a jet, and while in this form and robot mode, he can't do "one shot kill".

meanwhile, the autobots find a way to make energon out of the things earth considers to be "garbage". and this machine transforms into Prime's back compartment thing.

the plot will revolve around the decepticons wanting to grab a hold of the energon machine to create weapons out of energon.

as usual i can't be bothered with detail so use your imaginationstick out tongue

i would also like ultra magnus to be in this movie as a flat nose truck

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:32 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by stickman618
MY VERSION

megatron manages to become galvatron because he still has a tiny piece of the allspark with him. He'll be very much like his g1 incarnation, he'll be a "one shot kill" cannon but with the exception that he'll also be able to become a jet, and while in this form and robot mode, he can't do "one shot kill".

meanwhile, the autobots find a way to make energon out of the things earth considers to be "garbage". and this machine transforms into Prime's back compartment thing.

the plot will revolve around the decepticons wanting to grab a hold of the energon machine to create weapons out of energon.

as usual i can't be bothered with detail so use your imaginationstick out tongue

i would also like ultra magnus to be in this movie as a flat nose truck

you cant have Ultra Magnus be a flat nose truck cuz then itll be fcked up that Prime isnt the flat nose but his pal is. I say just make him a big truck like prime but just a bit smaller. Just don't have Prime die and give the matrix to Hot Rod lol

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:21 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

If they arn't idiots, and they realize what the viewers loved about the movie, they should be able to make a sequal to top the first, why cant anyone do that!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

fan fic?!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you guys come across this information?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:40 PM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

What information? its all assumptions and wet dreams

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 09:57 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Fan fic!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 11:55 PM
Losty
Renegade of funk

bring ona sequal, there so much u can do with the story and as CGI getts better it will only make more happen

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:10 PM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Unicron should be in the third movie

and when they all journey into him, they find another allspark in his core, but it will lots of different symbols(or no symbols, whatever you like). it will be explained that it is an accumulation of all the life that Unicron destroyed. then it ends when they take it and finally go home.

did i mention that the constucticons might be in the second movie? it would be so cool to see the autobots fight something that's way bigger than them. Hotrod could be in the second movie too, just as long as he doesn't get Optimus killed

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 12:41 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

maybe megatron will stay dead and starscream will assume leaadership of the decepticons

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:20 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by yungz22
maybe megatron will stay dead and starscream will assume leaadership of the decepticons
Doubtful Megatron is such a big villain in any of the series.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:55 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Unicron would be too rushed if he makes an appearance in the second sequel already.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 08:56 PM
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

With Transformers they can easily make a trilogy, but the first one was so perfect I'd hate to see it fail.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 11:51 PM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote