KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Sequel?

Transformers Sequel?
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Lack of nostalgia will murder any other sequels.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 12:03 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Unicron would be too rushed if he makes an appearance in the second sequel already.

like i said,

they should save him for the third and final one, that way the franchise would go out with a bang!

just imagine what he'd look like
they're probably designing him right now in preparation for the third movie big grin

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 10:10 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah the second one needs to be all about action. I'm talking car chases in which we see transformers change into robot shoot then go back.

See a bunch of new faces in the crowd just adding to it. Have it to where we see more than three Transformers fighting on screen.

Bigger is better. Aircraft carrier's transforming. Dinobots running around. City level destruction.

As for Unicron. I think he needs to be kept for the Third and Final one. Where the first one was about introduction, and the second one should be about action. This one needs to be all about impending Doom. What I would like to see happen is the Autobots traveling to the burnout world of Cyberton and using the last piece of the All spark to revive Primus

You can't get much bigger than Planet on Planet fighting eek!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 11:13 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

^ sounds cool
i said this somewhere else

it would be cool if inside Unicron is another allspark, explained as the accumulation of all the life energies that Unicron consumed.

then the Autobots take it, which weakens him, allowing Primus to finish him off
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Primus_DKUG.jpg

Last edited by stickman618 on Jul 14th, 2007 at 12:14 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 12:08 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

some great ideas you all mentioned big grin

-yep TF2 gotta have more action, more intensity, more bots, more car chases, more explosions and bay blowing more SHT UP

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:18 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Having more characters would mean they'd all be rush though. Look at Spider-Man 3, all the villains were rushed.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:22 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Having more characters would mean they'd all be rush though. Look at Spider-Man 3, all the villains were rushed.

well take note this is a long film. Besides Spider-Man 3 had the chance to develop Eddie Brock as a character and shouldve developed his character since Spider-Man 1. Sandman had no place in the 3rd film and was awkward as hell lol, the misplaced dance sequences were also not helping...

near the beginning of TF 2, have like 2-3 Autobots descend to earth, Ultra Magnus, and Wheeljack, and/or ________. Obviously the Decepticons are coming back , he who shall not be named, Starscream, Scorponok, Barricade and like 2-3 more of them. for the good guys, Have a little reunion introduction in the alley way, something to show that these autobots have a pre-existing history from cybertron.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:06 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
near the beginning of TF 2, have like 2-3 Autobots descend to earth, Ultra Magnus, and Wheeljack, and/or ________. Obviously the Decepticons are coming back , he who shall not be named, Starscream, Scorponok, Barricade and like 2-3 more of them. for the good guys, Have a little reunion introduction in the alley way, something to show that these autobots have a pre-existing history from cybertron.

I'de be greatly disappointed if Ultra Magnus was rushed. The character is quite important.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:02 AM
xNIXSONx

I'de be greatly disappointed if Ultra Magnus was rushed. The character is quite important.

i dont think the writers are returning though, since they're working on a new Star Trek. But Tom DeSanto w/e his name is the other excecutive producer has envisioned DinoBots, Constructicons and Soundwave in the sequel so haha.

and Ultra Magnus is definately important, if only Hot Rod gave the Matrix to him like Prime intended...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:05 AM
Scythe
The Goat

i dont think the writers are returning though, since they're working on a new Star Trek. But Tom DeSanto w/e his name is the other excecutive producer has envisioned DinoBots, Constructicons and Soundwave in the sequel so haha.

Man, that sounds okay and everything but like I've stated again and again, the level of nostalgia that came from watching the bots that so many of us grew up watching, captured our hearts and brought back so many memories of our childhood.

Something that the sequel will surely miss.

and Ultra Magnus is definately important, if only Hot Rod gave the Matrix to him like Prime intended...

Yeah, and how those motorcycle bots put Ultra Magnus back together after he was blown to bits, yet nothing was done to save Optimus made me so confused.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:09 AM
aadilsher

Guys, as much as i would love to see the constructicons in action, they allready covered that by naming the tank devestator. If they do bring in the constructicons, then the story might get flawed, which also means they could go in a completely different direction than the cartoon story line. Just a bit of thought. I have heard that cliff jumper will be introduced, using the new firebird as a platform to promote as well, and the possibility of soundwave. Luckily the transformers line has plenty of well known characters that can fill the void for good and bad.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:48 AM
aadilsher is currently offline Click here to Send aadilsher a Private Message Find more posts by aadilsher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

like i said(somewhere)

the thing they all merge into should just be named Gravedigger
and Bonecrusher's character should also just be renamed

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 09:32 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by aadilsher
Guys, as much as i would love to see the constructicons in action, they allready covered that by naming the tank devestator. If they do bring in the constructicons, then the story might get flawed, which also means they could go in a completely different direction than the cartoon story line. Just a bit of thought. I have heard that cliff jumper will be introduced, using the new firebird as a platform to promote as well, and the possibility of soundwave. Luckily the transformers line has plenty of well known characters that can fill the void for good and bad.
Meh I say who cares. The only people that are gonna notice the name change will be people like us chatting on forums. And if they corrected a mistake. I don't think many of us will be upset about them using Devastator twice.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 11:42 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i was just thinking...

for transformers3(which should have Unicron)

they should have a human team of space explorers who land on Unicron thinking he's an uncharted planet, then fall inside him

that way, when the Autobots venture inside him they'll find them and rescue them

ya know... so there's human involvement, and not just Sam

and don't say "we don't need human involvement, we just want giant robots beating the crap out of each other", because, as much as i'd like that, you need humans in the movie

otherwise it's just a cgi animated film, not a live action film

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:27 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by stickman618
i was just thinking...

for transformers3(which should have Unicron)

they should have a human team of space explorers who land on Unicron thinking he's an uncharted planet, then fall inside him

that way, when the Autobots venture inside him they'll find them and rescue them

ya know... so there's human involvement, and not just Sam

and don't say "we don't need human involvement, we just want giant robots beating the crap out of each other", because, as much as i'd like that, you need humans in the movie

otherwise it's just a cgi animated film, not a live action film
I was hoping for something a little different.

I was hoping maybe scientist were observing Pluto but then out of nowhere they see another large planetoid type body appear out of nowhere. Then we see Unicron devour Pluto.

We pan back to the people that were observing it and are in shock because Pluto just vanishes like it merges with the other.

The scientist gets even more stumped when all of sudden the planet appears to be getting bigger when in reality it is just moving closer.

Eventually Optimus learns about this and all he says is Unicron. I think the rest of the movie needs to be all the Transformers (Auobots and Decepticons) and Humans trying to delay Unicron while a select team tries to get the last piece of the all spark to Cybertron to awaken Primus.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:08 PM
Scythe
The Goat

I really think part two will just revolve around the Matric of Leadership.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 12:08 AM
stickman618

Originally posted by Newjak
I was hoping for something a little different.

I was hoping maybe scientist were observing Pluto but then out of nowhere they see another large planetoid type body appear out of nowhere. Then we see Unicron devour Pluto.

We pan back to the people that were observing it and are in shock because Pluto just vanishes like it merges with the other.

The scientist gets even more stumped when all of sudden the planet appears to be getting bigger when in reality it is just moving closer.

Eventually Optimus learns about this and all he says is Unicron. I think the rest of the movie needs to be all the Transformers (Auobots and Decepticons) and Humans trying to delay Unicron while a select team tries to get the last piece of the all spark to Cybertron to awaken Primus.

no

they find a new allspark inside Unicron

which will be explained as the accumulation of life energies that Unicron consumed(i'm trying really hard to push this idea on everyone)

oh and by the way... Pluto is not a planet anymore... confused

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:27 AM
Norge
Classified

I think they need to develop the transformers characters a lot more like in the comics. Each having distinct personalities (or even any personality) would be good. Did like the film, good introduction. Starscream especially was always a very interesting character IMO.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:01 PM
Norge is currently offline Click here to Send Norge a Private Message Find more posts by Norge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Norge
I think they need to develop the transformers characters a lot more like in the comics. Each having distinct personalities (or even any personality) would be good. Did like the film, good introduction. Starscream especially was always a very interesting character IMO.

Yeah, the autobots got a lot of attention and then the Decepticons just kind of showed up. I think Frenzy got more screen time than most of the others.
well take note this is a long film. Besides Spider-Man 3 had the chance to develop Eddie Brock as a character and shouldve developed his character since Spider-Man 1. Sandman had no place in the 3rd film and was awkward as hell lol, the misplaced dance sequences were also not helping...

I kinda want Kup to be another Autobot that comes to Earth, along with the dinobots of course. Though, I'm sure they won't have their humorous stupidity in the film.

Just a thought, maybe Soundwave will be the one to go looking for Megatron, seeing as he was always the most loyal to him, except for Shockwave maybe.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 03:57 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Yeah, the autobots got a lot of attention and then the Decepticons just kind of showed up. I think Frenzy got more screen time than most of the others.

I kinda want Kup to be another Autobot that comes to Earth, along with the dinobots of course. Though, I'm sure they won't have their humorous stupidity in the film.

Just a thought, maybe Soundwave will be the one to go looking for Megatron, seeing as he was always the most loyal to him, except for Shockwave maybe.

Kup would add a nice touch to the Autobot team with his experience and old age lol Ultra Magnus, and whatnot, have whomever of the Autobots arrive and make their introductions in a dark alley way as homage to TFs 1

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 06:29 PM