KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » the new SUPERMAN movie

the new SUPERMAN movie
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xcalibur

There is one person that looks just like Superman and that is the ex wrestler Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) especially in his death and ressurection. He has the dark waivey hair with the curly lock in front, the exact facial features and the build. He would be perfect for the role.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 06:10 AM
Xcalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Xcalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Xcalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
knzldy329

The new superman movie

As cute as he is Brenden Frasier isn't Superman. The need to get a deal going with Dean Cain. He has already played Superman before. He is georgeous and has the perfect brown hair, blue eyes and a killer body! Granted Lois and Clark was written very cheesy, but that isn't his fault!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 10:33 PM
knzldy329 is currently offline Click here to Send knzldy329 a Private Message Find more posts by knzldy329 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smartmovieman

Superman movie

all of you suck this movie will rock the older version with reeves blew donkey balls no grafics all about superman and luther.come on people things change special effects make this movie work thats all there is to it.besides your all wrong about who it is its the kid that played in day after tommorow thats who it is. mad I DEFFINITLY WILL GO SEE THIS!IT WILL BE GOOD big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 09:58 AM
smartmovieman is currently offline Click here to Send smartmovieman a Private Message Find more posts by smartmovieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

To: smartmovieman

dude i dont mean to intrude but for having a name like smart movie man you really are quite ....dumb...

do you have any idea what your talkin about?

the guy from the day afeter tomorrow?!?

look here smarty....

here are the actual casting for the movie

Superman/Clark Kent: Brandon Routh
Lois Lane: Kate Bosworth
Lex Luthor: Kevin Spacey
Perry White: Hugh Laurie
Richard White: James Marsden
Jimmy Olsen: Sam Huntington
Martha Kent: Eva Marie Saint
Stephan Bender: 15 year old Clark Kent
Noel Neill: (Character name as yet unknown

rumor says that they might pull out brandon routhe as Super man and use Tom Welling (which would be my personal choice and the logical one but..)because of the people complaining and being disapointed at their new pick. its true everyone wants to see welling continue the legacy but...
they say its 99 percent faulse because they start filming Superman Returns in like two weeks and wellng is still filming the end of Smallvilles fourth season so kinda impossible that he'll be ready in that time.plus smallville is filmed in Canada and S-Man Returns if being filmed in Australlia. but man i sure hope they find a way for Welling to play the part.

and the old Superman movies sucked...
you must have no taste in movies those things are classics...
a little inconsistant but they are still classic movies..
OH wait is that why people (excluding you) still idolize Reeves and those movies till this day?!?
he was the most famous Superman to ever hit the screen

and NO! special affects dont always make a movie..(damn are you that ignorant?)
look at your precious the day after tomorrow, great special affects (i'll give it that) but the movie sucked .. it had no plot, there was no story....

(oh what a storm is coming to destroy the world!) thats not a plot or a script. thats a third graders story that his teacher told him to write, right after reccess!

no offense but you should honestly think of getting yourself another name!!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:18 PM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Cool pay attention!!!

ok first of all... tomacco i think the old theme from superman should be in this and every other movie about superman, cuz everyone must remember the chills when you were watching chris reeves flying while the music was on....uff!!! and it won't be cool if they don't use it, however i don't think they can make a cool movie with the stupid director they picked, the terible cast, which btw is discussed in another thread for all those who asked about the actor playing superman/clark, all i can expect is for a miracle to happen... but it won't, so with or without william's theme i don't think i am watching this movie sad

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 06:52 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragon
Master of Anime

It has been confirmed that a new comer named Brandon Routh is playing Superman, and It has also been confirmed that Kevin Spacy is plaing Lex Luthur, and Kate Bosworth is playing Lois Lane.

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around and what do you see? Businessmen, Teachers, Lawyers, Carpenters...the very minds of the people we're trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so innerred, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will that they will fight to protect it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:11 AM
Aragon is currently offline Click here to Send Aragon a Private Message Find more posts by Aragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TraXtaRCR3

Um hey Aragon
if you read the thread you can see that i already put cast list up of almost the entire cast!!!

Last edited by TraXtaRCR3 on Mar 9th, 2005 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 02:52 AM
TraXtaRCR3 is currently offline Click here to Send TraXtaRCR3 a Private Message Find more posts by TraXtaRCR3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragon
Master of Anime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TraXtaRCR3
Um hey Aragon
if you read the thread you can see that i already put cast list up of almost the entire cast!!!

Sorry Idid not know.

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around and what do you see? Businessmen, Teachers, Lawyers, Carpenters...the very minds of the people we're trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so innerred, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will that they will fight to protect it.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:01 PM
Aragon is currently offline Click here to Send Aragon a Private Message Find more posts by Aragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote