KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Offical Transformers Spoiler Thread

Offical Transformers Spoiler Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Offical Transformers Spoiler Thread

The film is a day away for America and well some of us wish to keep our eyes cleanly little virgins, so post any TF spoilers here using spoiler tags, not that hard.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 01:43 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Well I saw the film, and it was great, but in the part where Megatron said to Starscream:

"You've failed me yet again Starscream."

It left me curious as to the past failures he probably did...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 01:08 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Optimus should have had his visor mask instead of moving lips.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 01:36 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Was starscream like a double agent? I dont understand what happened there. eek!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 02:03 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Also, someone on these boards stated that he saw Starscream shoot at Megatron, when the hell did that happen?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment

He did man.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:55 AM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

the moving lips during dialogue shows emotion and facial expressions to that he is able to show some form of humanity in his speech. Rather than a voice and a shot of his face doing nothing. Its just one of those things to show you that they are not just robots.

Although there were not too many scenes with his battle visor on, when he did have it on it was amazing, and he did talk one time with it on and it moved like the cartoon lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 07:43 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Magee
Was starscream like a double agent? I dont understand what happened there. eek!

In the show. Starscream Betrays Megatron and takes over the Decepticons... It's probably going to be what leads to movie 2.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:13 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

yeah Starscream secretly wants to take over as leader of the Decepticons, and for those who haven't see G1, Starscream is the equivalent as Terrorsaur in Beast Wars, (remember when he got fueled on energon chrystals and took over as the Predacons leader?)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:19 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I didn't even notice any lips moving from any of the Autobots.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:01 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Strangelove
I didn't even notice any lips moving from any of the Autobots.

lol well not LIPS but you know, a mouth, optimus has what is very close to what we call lips, and if you watch him speak you can definately see it, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet dont really have lips but you get the point right

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 01:57 AM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by Scythe
Well I saw the film, and it was great, but in the part where Megatron said to Starscream:

that was just a quote that megatron would say in the show

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:53 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

did they ever repair jazz or is he gone for good i wasnt really paying attention at the end when optimus was talkin

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:56 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

they all had masks... i think. but prime, bumble bee and jazz for sure... although you can say jazz's mask was only for eye protection... like those visors you see in fighter plan pilot helmets....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 05:53 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Optimus was given a fully functional expressional face for the viewers to translate emotion.

Starscream plan to betray Megatron was no fleshed out in the movie, it wasn't even approached. He was nothing but a slave under Megatron's hand in the film.

Jazz was never repaired, he stayed dead.

Bumblebee somehow got his legs back.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:28 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I like this movie a lot.

But it would have been SO much better if they didn't try to make it funny. For basically more than the first half of the movie, you couldn't watch for 5 minutes without seeing some kind of joke, and the joke wasn't even funny. If this movie was serious through the whole movie, with maybe a couple funny parts, it would have much better.

The kid Sam was trying to be funny for almost the whole movie. He wasn't funny once. Except maybe when he was talking to his dad when the transformers were hiding around his house.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:15 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Originally posted by DanZeke25
I like this movie a lot.

But it would have been SO much better if they didn't try to make it funny. For basically more than the first half of the movie, you couldn't watch for 5 minutes without seeing some kind of joke, and the joke wasn't even funny. If this movie was serious through the whole movie, with maybe a couple funny parts, it would have much better.

The kid Sam was trying to be funny for almost the whole movie. He wasn't funny once. Except maybe when he was talking to his dad when the transformers were hiding around his house.
You didn't think "I wanna ride you home" was funny?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:32 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Optimus was given a fully functional expressional face for the viewers to translate emotion.

Starscream plan to betray Megatron was no fleshed out in the movie, it wasn't even approached. He was nothing but a slave under Megatron's hand in the film.

Jazz was never repaired, he stayed dead.

Bumblebee somehow got his legs back.

Starscream did shoot Megatron

we're supposed to assume Ratchet fixed Bumblebee

and whatever happened to the global communications computer virus??

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:52 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Originally posted by DanZeke25
I like this movie a lot.

maybe you just don't get the jokes....

or maybe i'm too easily amused,

but i thought the jokes were funny

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 12:54 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by stickman618
maybe you just don't get the jokes....

or maybe i'm too easily amused,

but i thought the jokes were funny

Same here. Thought Sam was hilarious, and the part where Bumblebee lubricated on the sector 7 guy was priceless.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 03:23 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

I think that was just a tip of the hat to the original series because he was seemingly ALWAYS saying that to him.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:02 PM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote