KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Offical Transformers Spoiler Thread

Offical Transformers Spoiler Thread
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
yeah Starscream secretly wants to take over as leader of the Decepticons, and for those who haven't see G1, Starscream is the equivalent as Terrorsaur in Beast Wars, (remember when he got fueled on energon chrystals and took over as the Predacons leader?)

No, he doesnt keep it a secret, everyone pretty much knows he wants to take over, hes badass like that, best transformer evuh

grimlock in a close second

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:25 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Originally posted by Dreamt
You didn't think "I wanna ride you home" was funny?

What? When he was talking to the girl? "I wanna ride you home. I mean, I wanna give you a ride home"

Amusing, yes. Funny, no. There were some parts I laughed at. Like with the Porsche, and Bernie Mac "If I had a rock i'd bust you in the head." And the part where one of the autobots "These parents are irratating. May I take them out?" "No." "Well, you know, it's an option."

The rest of the parts were just stupid. At the end when it started getting serious, the movie was so awesome. If the whole movie was like that, it would have been so much better. With maybe a few funny parts. Like Batman Begins, theres some funny parts in that movie, and all the times they tried to be funny, it was actually funny. The rest of the movie was serious, and friggen awesome.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:18 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by stickman618
Starscream did shoot Megatron

When?!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 03:32 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

if he did shoot at megatron the director would have made it clear to all viewers and starscream would probably say suttin like die megatron or suttin else corny like that

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:16 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:21 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote