KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I hope to meet you all someday

I hope to meet you all someday
Started by: Corran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corran
Lucifer

I hope to meet you all someday

To, I hope you don't mind me using this as a subject, but I think it would be pretty cool to actually meet some of the people from the KMC forums and I think it would be cool if others made the effort to meet each other too, a bit like Yerss did in meeting up with Ush in London. This would also facilitate me visiting places I may not have been before. I think a nice little trip to fintiland may be a good one, say after christmas next year Mech, Ush, Raz and any others who may be interested?

If I'd have thought on I was in Manchester on sunday so could have contacted Raz, I will be passing Mechmoggy Mansion in 2 weeks so, Mech I may annoy you then.

Please use this thread to let others know when you will be travelling to a destination near them, so they can meet you or avoid you.

Bad Boy, I will be in South Wales next May to watch Everton in the FA Cup final. big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 11:01 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

a believe me, lots of talk about meeting mesa think

I don't travel that much anymore, so I'm not the one going around the globe wink but I certainly hope to meet some people, if mah keeps word, he gets to belgium when he has enough money smile
And Corran, when you're in Zeebrugge again, let me known, we'll eat kaaskroketten wink
I have some others on my "to see" list, but the distance is a bit much... though if I have to be in Hawaii or Dimcountry, I certainly want to meet these two lovely ladies.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 11:11 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
And Corran, when you're in Zeebrugge again, let me known, we'll eat kaaskroketten
yeah and spend the next week on the "shitter"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 11:37 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

something should be worked out for ep.3.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 02:09 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't have high hopes for that..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 02:13 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

travelling does appeal to me, and so does meeting some of you lot but theres a small inconvinence which happens to be a shortage in the purse department! sad oh and the passport thingy.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 02:23 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by finti
yeah and spend the next week on the "shitter"

you could expact he would like it after spending years here

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 02:37 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

*chants to yerss* your sick, your sick, your sick, your sick, you are, you sick, your sick!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 02:40 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it's just my stomach, no big deal

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 02:42 PM
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by L'ra
travelling does appeal to me, and so does meeting some of you lot but theres a small inconvinence which happens to be a shortage in the purse department! sad oh and the passport thingy.
Then you get people to come visit you when they are near your college or hometown etc. ie Nexy time Yerss is going to London, pre-arrange a meeting.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 03:59 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

tried that one last time! I had to go to my grand parents coz of some family problems, I think I up set yerss about that actually! soz, I didnt mean to cancel, you how things go.

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 04:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, we are going to make BIG efforts for the episode III meeting!

I'm happy to meet people in the London area...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 07:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Corran, that was just big luck of me going there, I don't think I can pull that one of anytime soon

and Lara, well, actually... I was a bit disappointed, but heck, you couldn't make it, so be it. You can't sob about it for ever

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 07:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I will listen to any proposals.

And any attempts to meet up as well... sorry, that was dreadful...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 07:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I was one of the few still up for the EPII meeting, I certainly have high hopes for the EPIII meeting.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 08:07 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, as you know, I had no probs. Edna dropping out was a surprise, but she had a whole lot further to fall than THAT afterwards...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 08:09 PM
queeq
Chaos

Indeed. Nevertheless, the crwod had grown incredibly thin at the end.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 08:12 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ep III hmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 08:18 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

stupid movie, Star Trek is much better wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 08:23 PM
finti

you are so French dude

Old Post Oct 16th, 2002 08:24 PM