KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/hermione, a love story

harry/hermione, a love story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my luvrs love smile

Hermione let out a tiny squeal, and jumped up, hugged Harry, and kissed him. “So I will take that as a yes then Miss Granger,” Harry presumed. She nodded violently. “Wait,” Harry began, just as she was about to kiss him, “what about Ron? He told me in our fourth year that he was falling head over heals for you.”

Hermione replied, “Harry, to tell you the truth, I never really liked Ron. Even though I was jealous last year, that was because both you and Ron had girlfriends, and I was left out, all by myself.” Harry grabbed her waist and pulled her down and kissed her.

A WEEK AND A HALF LATER

“Hey Harry, Hermione come on Dad’s waiting in the ministry’s car,” Ron began, “we have to go now.” Harry was bringing down his and Hermione’s trunk, while Hermione brought down Crookshanks and Hedwig. “Finally! What took you guys so long?”

Harry looked at Hermione, and she looked back, thinking about the kiss they shared before Ron got here. Harry’s hair was a mess, as usual, but it was more messy because Hermione loved running her fingers through it, which made it messier. Hermione’s hair however was straight, as usual, so Ron never suspected a thing. They loaded their stuff in the car, and were off.

Harry was staring out the window when he remembered Ginny, he looked at Ron and asked, “How’s Ginny holding up?” Hermione shot Harry a shocked glare, while Ron who was sitting up front thought for a moment.

“She has been up in her room since we got home. I think you should go talk to her, Harry,” Ron replied.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 04:35 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That's great!!! eek! Sorry I didn't get to read it sooner!!! My internet wasn't working

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:15 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans, evil face laughing

Harry looked at Ron like he was crazy. He knew what Ron was thinking. Harry thought to himself, “Ron just wants to get close to Hermione, that’s all.”

They got to the Burrow one hour later. Harry got out of the car and walked to the Burrow without helping or glancing at Ron or Hermione. He opened the door was given a squeezing hug by Mrs. Weasley, and made his way off to the door that read ‘Ginevra’s Room’. He knocked, no answer.

“She won’t answer,” came Mrs. Weasley’s voice, “she has been in there, sleeping, since we’ve been back.” Harry nodded. He went downstairs and saw Hermione bringing in Hedwig and Crookshanks, he was about to go kiss her when he remembered he had to wait til’ the wedding, so he stopped very quick, and just stood there.

“Harry is there something the matter with you,” Mrs. Weasley asked, “you are just staring off into space, like a maniac.”

“Ohh....sorry Mrs. Weasley. I was just thinking,” Harry replied. Hermione gave him an are-you-ok-look, on her face. He nodded, and went up to the twin’s old room, or where he was staying. Ron came up to the room and knocked on the door.

“You ok mate? Mums worried bout ya. She wants you to come downstairs and eat, like rite now,” Ron said, gloomily.

“Ron, what’s wrong,” Harry asked, politely.

“Ohh...nothing. When you came inside to try and talk to Ginny, I was asking Hermione out, like to be my girlfriend, and all that stuff,” Ron said in return.

weird place to stop, how do u think it is so far?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:04 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I lk it Keep up the good work happy

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:11 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans, love

“Ohh...and what did she say,” Harry asked, already knowing the answer.

“Well she said ‘NO’ and then she said I will find out who she likes at Bill and Fleur’s wedding,” Ron answered, “whoever it is I am going to punch his guts out.” Harry gave a shocked expression and laid on his bed and fell asleep.

Later he was woken up by Hermione who was poking him, “Harry get up,” she said, as she sat on his bed.

“Where’s Ron? Is he angry? Did he find out, about us,” Harry asked. Hermione looked at him and laughed.

“No, Harry. Its dinnertime.” Hermione answered. Harry got up and gave her a kiss and walked downstairs. He sat next to Ron, then Mr. Weasley stood up.

“I would like to give a toast to my son, Bill, and my new daughter-in-law, Fleur. To Bill and Fleur.” Mr. Weasley said. Then everyone chanted To Bill and Fleur.

“So dad when is the wedding,” asked Ron.

“Actually Ron, its in two days,” Mr. Weasley answered. Harry looked at Hermione, who gave him a flirty smile.

TWO DAYS LATER.....

“Ron, are you nervous,” Harry asked.

“No. Today I find out who Hermione is going out with. I am just wondering, if I am going to strangle him, or kill him.” Ron answered.

Harry just shook his head and walked downstairs to find Hermione talking to Ginny. “Ginny, can I talk to you for a second,” Harry asked. She looked at Hermione and nodded. Harry walked her up to her room and was about to start when she said.

“Harry, I already know about you and Hermione. And I am over you, actually I am with Dean. I just wonder how Ron is going to take you and Hermione,” Ginny said.

“O.K. That’s good. I really didn’t know what to say.” He walked downstairs to find Ron and Hermione talking.

“Come on, Hermione, just tell me who you are going with,” Ron begged.

Harry came over and grabbed Hermione’s hand and she said, “Ron, I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Harry Potter.”

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:33 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

B.itch JK

Good update!!! big grin Keep up the good work!! And I hope you update soon!! yes

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:37 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol will do, unless my mom turns off my computer again, laughing

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:40 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

laughing out loud Kay Let meh know kk!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:40 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ENJOY my FANS, your MOUTHS will DROP when YOU find OUT!!!

Ron’s mouth dropped, but not at Harry and Hermione, but at Romilda Vane. She was wearing a short silk purple-blue dress. Ron had his mouth open and said, “Will-you-go-out-with-me?” Romilda looked at him and smiled, with a nod. Ron went to the door and led her to her seat.

Harry and Hermione were both wondering the same thing, “WHAT THE HELL?”

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:26 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I totally didn't expect that!!! happy I would never have guessed!!

Good update!! happy

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:31 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

so u nvr suspected Romilda Vane

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:36 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Nope

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:37 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

may post today smile

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 02:53 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 11:19 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy all smile

“O-okay,” Harry stuttered, “what the hell has just happened?”

“I don’t know, but I think Ron just got a girlfriend,” Hermione replied. Harry just shook his head and held out his arm to Hermione. She took it and blushed. They went to their seats and sat down. Harry held Hermione’s hand and kissed her, but of course her faced turned a brick red. She was blushing bad, then stopped when the “Wedding March” started to play.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:51 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Great update!!! eek!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:52 AM
Brit531

Like the story!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 03:48 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy, now smile

Harry stood up, as did Hermione, and they turned around to see the others standing up and looking at Fleur. She walked down the aisle with her dad and her dad kissed her forehead and left for his seat.

“Today, we gather to bring these two together,” stated Slughorn, “as love was the thing that brought these two together.” There was a sniffle in the crowd. “Bill repeat after me. I, Bill Weasley, take Fleur Delacour, as my wife, to love and forever hold on to.” Bill repeated, what Slughorn said. “Now, Fleur repeat after me. I, Fleur Delacour, take Bill Weasley as my husband, to love and forever hold on to.” She repeated what he said.

“Okay,” Slughorn stated, “Bill do you take Fleur Delacour to be your wife?” Bill nodded. “And do you Fleur take Bill Weasley to be your husband?” She nodded, as well. “I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Bill Weasley, you may kiss your bride.” Bill took Fleur in his arm and kissed her. Everyone stood up and clapped. Harry realized the crying was coming from Mrs. Weasley.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:39 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That's cute!! happy

Now get to bed!! miffed You need rest!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:41 AM
Brit531

That was cute!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:59 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote