KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/hermione, a love story

harry/hermione, a love story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazykim

ITTT ISSS GR88888!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEEEEE IITTTTTTT!!! you will post soon wont you?
i love you!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, POST!
and is she preggers now or wut?

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:19 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol....i told Running Mascara tht i aint suure yet depending.....
damn almost let it slip again, ya'll seriously got 2 stop doin tht

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:39 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i'm w8in 4 one more review then i will post, it caint b from
Running Mascara or crazykim

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 05:18 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

POOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:32 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

and hey , don*t I count or summin sadsadsad

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:33 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i did count u, i said, the review cant b from u
i am still workin on the story 2

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:41 PM
crazykim

oowh , okay then , heyheyhey, would it count if i made a new account and then posted ??? *does the eyebrow up-and-down thingy*

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:52 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol...i will post wen i get home, from dinner, l8r,

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:01 PM
crazykim

okay big grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:30 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Post already!!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:47 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

laughing out loud, i will afta i get outta skool which is like 10:45 A.M. big grin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 11:18 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

will post soon....just got to finish writing it, n then typing it, then i am done

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 05:23 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

plz i need reviews on h/g, and allot, i kno most ppl r h/hr. but i gotta have some h/g reviews, plz

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 07:30 PM
crazykim

i know you want h/g reviews, but but, 4give me 4 being blunt but, i H8 them:P:P And really the writings good, but the couple just sux , srry :P

i still love you though:P (a)

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 07:46 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

awwww, thx, but still i caint post on it til' awww who gives a ****? i'll post wenver

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 07:58 PM
crazykim

YAAAY!!:P

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:26 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post comin up n a few minutes, ya'll r goin 2 b surprised

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:39 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy everyone, I thought I said no chatting on this forum, ohh well

Harry is in the hospital wing, unconscious. Hermione has been sitting next to him for about four days, with Ron standing at the foot of his bed, hoping he’d wake up. Madam Pomfrey told them to leave, and that he needed his rest, but Harry’s eyes opened and he said, “I’d like them to stay please.”

As soon as Hermione heard Harry’s voice she turned around and jumped on his bed and threw her arms around him. He groaned at the pain, but shook it off quickly. Ron shook his hand and said, “Good to see you up, mate.”

Just then Harry’s scar started burning. He clamped his hand to his forehead, and screamed. Hermione got off Harry’s bed and got Madam Pomfrey. She came in and gave him a pain killing potion. Even though it didn’t help he still took it.

The next thing that happened, had surprised Harry, and it was Lupin walking up to Harry’s bed. “How are you feeling,” Lupin asked.

“Good,” Harry replied, “just a little tired.” Harry pushed the blankets off of him, sat up, and turned toward Hermione. She was sitting next to him. He put his hand in hers and smiled. She leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed.

Lupin looked at the couple and asked, “So, where’s Lizzie?” Harry stood up, which caused Hermione’s head to fall on the pillow, that had Harry’s head not just two minutes ago. Then she stood up.

The four walked out of the hospital wing, and toward the Defense Against the Dark Arts room. Harry knocked on the office door. Lizzie opened it and called, “Yes, Harry, can I help you?”

“Ummm....Professor Lizzie, I’d like you to meet someone. Lizzie this is Lupin, Lupin this is Lizzie,” Harry stated.

Lizzie screeched and jumped into Lupin’s arms. “I missed you so much, Remus,” she stated, enthusiastically, “How long has it been? 10? 15? 20?”

“Well,” began Lupin, “I think it’s been about 17 years.” They let go of each other and looked at each other. Hermione stated crying and leaned her head into Harry’s chest, he stroked her hair, and kissed her forehead. Lupin turned around, saw Harry and Hermione, then he was instantly remember of his and Lizzie’s firs kiss. They had gone to the Christmas Ball together, he was about to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head, and their lips met, instead.

“Harry, could I have a word, with you?” Lupin asked, while he headed to the door. Harry nodded and walked out the door with Lupin. “Harry, I need to tell you something. Tonks and I had a fight, it was a big fight. She told me to stop annoying you and Hermione, and that’s where it started from. We’re divorced.” Harry gasped. Lupin continued, “Do you think I should move on and go with Lizzie?” Harry nodded. The two walked back in the room. Lupin asked Lizzie, “Can I talk to you, privately?” He looked at Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The trio walked back to the hospital wing, where Harry fell asleep, in his hospital bed, with Hermione right next to him, while Ron slept in a chair.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:01 PM
crazykim

auwwh, lupin and lizzie sitting in a tree :Pwooh L&L 4evah

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 06:21 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

shut up, gosh, but it wont b 4 long, muahahahahaha evil face laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 05:13 PM