KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Authority

Respect The Authority
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That first torture thing is MN'er. Otherwise, good additions.

I know it was Midnighter hanging on the wall. Though my comment was a bit misleading, sorry.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 03:16 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

As I've promiced, some stuff on Swift

Swift fights a bunch of flying robots and manages quite well even before Doctor shows to even the numbers
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:16 AM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

As a born hunter, she has great tracking skills. Here she tracks the "birthplace" of huge mutated monster (though she comments that it's easy for her)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Some "carrying aloft" stuff. She's strong enough to carry two grown-up men quite effortlessly
(please log in to view the image)
Saves people from fire

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:34 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:38 AM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 07:40 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Once I stop feeling lazy, I'll update her Page 1 section with those. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 06:15 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very nice.

But I do have more Apollo and is enough to make my own.

More than one? I never did on HC and I haven't been here long enough to make one. They take forever. laughing out loud

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 09:19 PM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 06:29 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Was it established as Cthulu? I thought they called him and Elder God or somesuch.

Though I'm not a huge fan of how they jobbed to Stormwatch. Gettin Jenny/Doctor out of the fight was a good start to make it believable, but they're still well beyond anything the Stormwatch team has done in theri history.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:40 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Was it established as Cthulu? I thought they called him and Elder God or somesuch.

Though I'm not a huge fan of how they jobbed to Stormwatch. Gettin Jenny/Doctor out of the fight was a good start to make it believable, but they're still well beyond anything the Stormwatch team has done in theri history.

It looks like Cthulhu, titled like Cthulhu so it's safe to assume that it's Cthulhu.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:45 PM
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Neither is I.

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:46 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Apollo owns Samson..

Last edited by Facee on Feb 21st, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:37 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Last edited by Digi on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 04:46 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 10:40 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Thumbnails next time. And most of those are posted as individual feats in the thread. Also, the language and violence might warrant a brief forewarning, since we're supposed to maintain a PG-13 site.

So thanks and all, but a little bit erm on the execution.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:47 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Thumbnails next time. And most of those are posted as individual feats in the thread. Also, the language and violence might warrant a brief forewarning, since we're supposed to maintain a PG-13 site.

So thanks and all, but a little bit erm on the execution.

No problem, it wont happen again.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 12:09 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Didn't mean to be harsh, but it's advice that can be carried to multiple respect threads.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 12:20 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Didn't mean to be harsh, but it's advice that can be carried to multiple respect threads.

If you need to edit the scans out , that way no one feels offended..

thumb up

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 12:22 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 04:10 AM
Disappear

it's dropped twice, as i read.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 08:06 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Disappear
it's dropped twice, as i read.

Sorry about that if you need to, just report me.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2008 09:00 PM