KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Authority

Respect The Authority
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
smashyou
Restricted

Account Restricted

Had another look while I haevn't had a drink (embarrasment ) and she doesn't actually do anything feat wise, she talks about sleeping with Grunge, tries running away from some alien thing then the Gen guys sort out the problem while she just lies there. Sorry.

I could send you the scans I guess, always interesting seeing her in her undies.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 12:17 PM
smashyou is currently offline Click here to Send smashyou a Private Message Find more posts by smashyou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Nah, don't bother. Thanks though.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 07:28 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Does anyone have that picture of Midnighter taking a taser to his nuts and kicking the shit out of the same people a couple seconds later.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 10:54 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fanboy
Does anyone have that picture of Midnighter taking a taser to his nuts and kicking the shit out of the same people a couple seconds later.

Actually, that'll be among the scans in the upcoming update. Though I'm a bit disturbed that you want to see that scan specifically.

...anyway, just wait 2-3 weeks and it'll be posted.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 02:58 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Screw it. I need more opening posts to include everything, so we're getting a new thread. I was just going to edit the current, but why the hell not. It's doubling in size almost, so we might as well send it off good.

I'm excited. I'm a bloody collector now. It's fun being the authority on The Authority.

Oh, and speaking of anti-climax, I only buy TPB's for MN'ers solo series, so the update will only have up through issue 7. I'll add newer arcs as they are sold in collections, so it's no big deal. But the "100% comprehensive" sticker has to have that asterisk on it for the time being.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 02:08 AM