KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » UHRP Player Information

UHRP Player Information
Started by: Cherrywild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (331): « First ... « 324 325 [326] 327 328 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by (>^^)>
I think you are oberlooking the fact that they still loose.

Doesn't them losing to people for non skill reasons prove my point?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 01:57 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Situations like batman is the equivalent of me getting beat up and going home and getting a gun. Yeah i win, but not by my fighting skill.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 01:59 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

I do believe any war lord in history would slap you upside the head for assuming somebody undeservedly getting the upper hand on you does not count.
I mean really, Oprah Winfrey would shame your house for ages if her hordes still wandered the plains of America seeking plundered riches.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:00 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by (>^^)>
I do believe any war lord in history would slap you upside the head for assuming somebody undeservedly getting the upper hand on you does not count.
I mean really, Oprah Winfrey would shame your house for ages if her hordes still wandered the plains of America seeking plundered riches.

I'm confused.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:02 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I'm confused.

So is your face smile

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:03 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Any way this brings back memories, fun times. Though like Wei said, people do stupid things and I can be a hardcore type who makes them suffer for it. So the situation isn't as unusual as you may think.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:20 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

It's just not the same agony without etna and the hooker around :/
Wei was fun to

Speaking of what the hells happened to etna?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Last edited by (>^^)> on Apr 3rd, 2014 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:27 AM
starryknight

so how goes it y'all? I hope there is no negativity going on in here, I have a bat that beats the negative out of people! may cause blindness, headaches, death, severe depression, and erections lasting longer then 4 hours. effects may vary.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:44 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

You had me at erections lasting longer than 4 hours.

But no just a conversation about something that...I really couldnt tell you what exactly started it.

But happy everybody shall be, carebear stares and sharing for everyone

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:50 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by starryknight
so how goes it y'all? I hope there is no negativity going on in here, I have a bat that beats the negative out of people! may cause blindness, headaches, death, severe depression, and erections lasting longer then 4 hours. effects may vary.

I'd let you give me an erection anytime

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 02:50 AM
starryknight

it's not me it's my negativity bat, its self operating!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:00 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by starryknight
it's not me it's my negativity bat, its self operating!

Then I retract my statement

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:01 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Phoenix3068
No, I'm not talking about that using divine luck, plot divices and story to win. I'm saying that there are realistic ways where it is possible. Batman for example has no powers, but he can stand up against some incredible situations with even super powered beings simply using the resources he has at his disposal. Tony Stark, even when losing his suit, still had the intelligence to find ways to defeat his foes despite them having powers. Widow managed to avoid being "smashed" by the Hulk despite his ability to just walk through anything that was put between them.

Sounded like you meant divine luck when you said miraculous win to me. That what I determine as a miracle, some divine intervention, something that happens that shouldn't have or is extremely unlikely. I may be wrong though.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:05 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I take full credit, for you guys trying to spark up every rp. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:50 PM
God Cloth Seiya

I just started making characters in dead threads cause I got bored, then Phoenix started to make characters. Now he have more threads to RP in.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:53 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I just started making characters in dead threads cause you inspire me, then Phoenix started to make characters. Now he have more threads to RP in.

Thanks for the compliment! big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:54 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Lol

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:58 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

But since I assume people are no longer for my rp due to my stance. I will accept this credit and go back to saving the world

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:18 PM
starryknight

life is too short to worry about what other people think, if you want to make the rp do it. if people are here to truly rp and it its a cool story it wont even matter.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:23 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
But since I assume people are no longer for my rp due to my stance. I will accept this credit and go back to saving the world

It really has nothing to do with you at all. There's no telling how many of these RPs are actually going to take off, so don't abandon your idea so soon.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 08:21 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote