KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » UHRP Player Information

UHRP Player Information
Started by: Cherrywild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (331): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Strike that

I'll dissapear in 3 days wink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:34 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Strike one..

Strike two..

Strike three..

Your out..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:38 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Strike one..

Strike two..

Strike three..

Your out..

stick out tongue

And If you guys are wondering why I was gone before.....*cricket cricket* .....Here's a picture. wink

( YES those are cat ears roll eyes (sarcastic) and yes, Im spontaneous wink )

Attachment: kitty.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 02:45 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
stick out tongue

And If you guys are wondering why I was gone before.....*cricket cricket* .....Here's a picture. wink

aww cute stick out tongue

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 02:58 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

stick out tongue

smile Cute...

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:03 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
aww cute stick out tongue
Awh, Thank you Vincey ^^
Originally posted by JacopeX
smile Cute...
Thanks big grin

lol, i was expecting people to say " Take the pic down you loser! " stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:12 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

no prob ^^

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:20 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Awh, Thank you Vincey ^^ Thanks big grin

lol, i was expecting people to say " Take the pic down you loser! " stick out tongue

haha I can put up a pic that will make people say that laughing

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:21 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

You look very nice in the PIC. Why would you expect that?

Originally posted by Red Spartan
haha I can put up a pic that will make people say that laughing
LMAO! laughing

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:29 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

That's all in your head happy

Well... It wouldn't suprise me if some girls got jealous of your look, and said that... Oooor, some gay guys stick out tongue But not anyone at their senses It's an adorable picture love

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:10 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I have a feeling today's going to be a very good day :Happy:
My cousin just won tickets for me a her to eat a breakfast with Linkin Park and go to their Projekt Revolution Concert.
I'm so excited and happy right now I can't even begin to tell you.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:40 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
That's all in your head happy

Well... It wouldn't suprise me if some girls got jealous of your look, and said that... Oooor, some gay guys stick out tongue But not anyone at their senses It's an adorable picture love
i doubt it, but thanks stick out tongue
Originally posted by Tatsumaki
I have a feeling today's going to be a very good day :Happy:
My cousin just won tickets for me a her to eat a breakfast with Linkin Park and go to their Projekt Revolution Concert.
I'm so excited and happy right now I can't even begin to tell you.
So Cool!!!! eek!

Take lots of pictures, and give hugs for me ;D stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:31 PM
King of Blades
The King

Name: Jose
Nick Name(s): French, The Prince, Arbiter, The Hook-Up,
Sex: Male
Dislikes: People (you know who you are )
Looks: Standing at about 5'11" weighing in at 157 lbs. (all muscle wink ) brown hair blue eyes AOR! Renown debater and apologist, nature's eden guardian and mankind's bulwark against the unknown, he is the gift from God to women...and certain guys (). Hasn't shaven in many a fortnight and doesn't plan on to, ladies and gentlemen brace yourself for a god among insects JJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE *Riotess applause that shakes the very foundation of this forum*

Thank You thank you. You all are too kind. What can I say, I know how to make an entrance smokin'

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:32 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

You dislike people, yet you are one.

I don't understand how people hate people......

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:33 PM
King of Blades
The King

You dislike people, yet you are one.

I don't understand how people hate people......

I think you are thinking too broadly. I could elaborate for you my philosophical understanding but you will understand my hesitation without your consent.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:36 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AOR
I think you are thinking too broadly. I could elaborate for you my philosophical understanding but you will understand my hesitation without your consent.
You can explain, but the sentence itself is the only thing I go by.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:39 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You have no picture AOR? big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:00 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

You can explain, but the sentence itself is the only thing I go by.

I understand that what makes a person a person is not their evolutionary status (for everything in life evolves) nor our soul (for that is yet to be proven) but our character. The very principle that defines us as people is that we are: civilized, educated, refined components. In short that we ourselves are gods. The ability to determine what/who lives or dies, we pride ourselves in forcing the world to our dominion and rule for no other reason than that we are people. You would never have the inclination to describe 3rd world inhabitants as people. Because if they were people too, then we would have no justification for what we do. For that would hint at the whole notion that we may be wrong. And that is a fallacy. So what makes us people? What makes you and I a person? The very notion that we are the greatest tragedy to walk the earth. That we live in the constant misconception that man is unable to live with nature. That our stewardship must become imperialism. That our coexistence becomes dominance. That from birth we are taught the inexhaustible and emotionless earth lays at our disposal so we may do as we please. A tree gives without hesitation and an animal dies without protest. And we consume with neither remorse nor appreciation. If this is not a crime against mother nature and God the father than I assure you nothing is.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:12 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

What did you just say? blink

It is too tough to read when you have not devided parts of the text no expression

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:23 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
What did you just say? blink

It is too tough to read when you have not devided parts of the text no expression

I know what you mean erm

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:25 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote