KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » UHRP Player Information

UHRP Player Information
Started by: Cherrywild

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (331): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He ignored my question earlier too

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:31 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Well then.. uhh he's just a meany stick out tongue

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:35 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Have you posted a profile of yourself? big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:59 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yes

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:49 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You have not posted a picture either blink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:53 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Here is one

Attachment: killer.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:58 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Hey you didn't put a pic up either

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:13 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Your hair is a mess big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:13 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Just got out of the pool haha

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:14 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I did not but I have a valid reason for it stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:14 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

haha Scared to ask

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:16 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I am blasted ugly and do not want to infect your eyes obviously wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:20 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Did you not see my pic? No matter what compared to me you would look like a goddess

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:22 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Fortunatly for my case that is not the reason big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:28 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

So what is the real reason

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:29 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I have repeatingly been claimed to not be me and that is discouraging yes

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:34 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Happens to me a lot too

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:34 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It goes more gently for you smile You are a boy big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:37 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Not really. I am very proud of myself stick out tongue

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:38 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You do not have to put up with it anywhere and everywhere over the internet wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:46 PM