KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirates of the carribean 4 audiitions !?!?!

pirates of the carribean 4 audiitions !?!?!
Started by: sparrow132

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sparrow132

omg im going to holllywood what should i do to get discovered smile ?? ??

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 06:56 PM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Run up and down the street in a chicken suit. Or perform a dramatic scene in the street with a friend. Don't forget to cry.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:02 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sparrow132

hmmmm.... lol!!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:34 AM
sparrow132 is currently offline Click here to Send sparrow132 a Private Message Find more posts by sparrow132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nah... loads of people have done a chicken suit go for.... a llama and sing the llama song!

Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama, fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck, llama, llama, cheesecake, llama, tablet, brick, potatoe llama, llama, llama, mushroom, llama, llama, llama, duck, I was once a tree house, I lived in a cake, but i never saw the way the orange slayed the rake, i was only three years dead but I told a tale, listen child carefully to the saftey rail, did you ever see a llama, kiss a llama, on llama, llama, in a car alarm llama, llama, llama, duck... etc etc ... woop! I'm hyper!

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:47 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oo-la-la-Julia
You owe me ur soul!

or at least while ur there!...do as much research as possible!....once u find out exactly want u need/want!...be as creative as u can nd think of ways u can possilbly gett noticed by the public eye ...like if u go to sunset blvd.. u should jus walk around doing different impressions then to go with the flow so people dont think ur hella weird. u then as ur partens if the impression u did was good enuff!

Last edited by oo-la-la-Julia on Jul 28th, 2007 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:38 AM
oo-la-la-Julia is currently offline Click here to Send oo-la-la-Julia a Private Message Find more posts by oo-la-la-Julia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and as well as doing impressions create a character as weird and way out as CJS and pretend to be them while you wander around... good times

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:39 AM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missme283

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I asked my friend's dad and he looked into it but he said he heard the plot is something else entirely and that auditions aren't being held yet.

I don't know if I can trust him or not...he's just a local agent but...he said he'll tell me if he hears anything.

And he also said that if the part is a big one, big franchises don't usually hold open audition...open auditions are for extras only (in big franchises) and they are held pretty close to when the shooting starts.

With the major roles there aren't open auditions...you have to have an agent. Then the production companies call the agencies and ask them to send their actors for auditions. And they mostly ask for famous actors too.

I'm not sure about any of this...just repeating what he said. And he said he'd call his friend in LA too. If he finds anything out I'll tell ya.

OMG you have to tell me anything you hear too bacause i really want to try out i am from alabama and i fooled some people when i was on vacation from scotland with my british accent lol please email me!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 06:42 AM
missme283 is currently offline Click here to Send missme283 a Private Message Find more posts by missme283 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cecyle

omg that sounds like a... yeah, like a living fanfic!
i know i wouldn't stand a chance for the part ^^, but who knows? might be the start of a grand career, jk
it would be great, just hope it's true.
even though, being a "figurant" would be cool too. does anyone know how u can become one?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 08:09 PM
Cecyle is currently offline Click here to Send Cecyle a Private Message Find more posts by Cecyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
traceyjd23
betty-boo,jd-spxxx

omg has no one posted in this site for like a month??? i dont have an agent or take drama classes but pple think im ok for acting as ive auditioned for parts as an extra before and made it to like the final stages the only problem is im in belfast N.I. so i prob wouldnt even make it for an audition in the nxt potc ny way lmao

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 03:03 PM
traceyjd23 is currently offline Click here to Send traceyjd23 a Private Message Find more posts by traceyjd23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by traceyjd23
omg has no one posted in this site for like a month??? i dont have an agent or take drama classes but pple think im ok for acting as ive auditioned for parts as an extra before and made it to like the final stages the only problem is im in belfast N.I. so i prob wouldnt even make it for an audition in the nxt potc ny way lmao

I searched the web several times in several search engines and found-nothing. At least POTC4 is at Wikipedia There's a lot of posts about it at the P.O.T.C. MySpace - "atworldsend" It's set for 2009.. But, yea, eat and drink up to gain energy, get exercise, and don't stress up so that you loose weight. Agent is the way to go. Keep active in stuff that you like or things like these forums. And take the time to yourself now.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 09:43 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

what absolutely clever information!! thanks for stimulating my left brain--especially MissSwann's llama song (and I tried believe me!!).

Miz Cecyle--love your siggy!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 04:39 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am of course quite certain if you really want a good shot at being in this movie

(which assume they are having it, that or a cancel, b/c it's at Wiki & everything & a yes from interviews + word-of-mouth)

to get good and then get an agent if you look like you could win in the end.

It is interesting they are calling it a spin-off, so audition to be a potential spin-off if you are indeed getting into acting!

It's important to "have qualified people" audition for the movie.. B/c it means like everything.... The production & crew have worked hard and are indeed very interested in the projects.. & they really want ppl who look good & who ppl like.. obviously.. Ppl who are ready, smart, interesting, etc., and who are enthusiastic like @ pirates.

B/c it seems the tradition of auditioning w/o an agent is going by the wayside b/c of increase of availability, though at times holds true for youth/children since they are already involved in so many potential different activity.

I recommend starting as young as possible if you are interested in being a young actor. A lot of pop stars got a bachelor's degree at a college with prestige, a lot of them take online gifted courses, etc... laughing Like, me, I'm 21 now. I was switching my major a lot, though I started as a music major (piano/organ..) And I was always interested in all the arts and Hollywood and acting. I figured if I wanted to make anything of my life to analyze all that was on my mind and channel it where I want, and I guess I want to see if I can get into film or not b/c I love & care about Hollywood so much.

big grin So, follow ur dreams!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 02:46 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried

Originally posted by texgodiva2s
what absolutely clever information!! thanks for stimulating my left brain--especially MissSwann's llama song (and I tried believe me!!).

Miz Cecyle--love your siggy!!

nice signature Happy Dance

basically I've done all the things they've mentioned

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 03:00 AM
Shan08RTTS

Sparrow123

what? you have such a bigger chance of getting into the auditions [whenever they are] then i do. i live in crappy cheltenham in England.

i dont have an agent either, too much money for me.
but i do go to Everyman thetre every thursday.

Jack Sparrow having a long lost daughter -
I have had that dream and thought so many times! it was weird when you said something about that!

If anyone finds anything about extras or anything in england for Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides, please, please let me know
[email protected]

Such a big fan i cannot even begin to explain. i dont even like the word fan; makes you seem like everybody else, you know what i mean?

thanks anyways(:

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 06:06 PM
Shan08RTTS is currently offline Click here to Send Shan08RTTS a Private Message Find more posts by Shan08RTTS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

I worked in LA for a bit, so I still get audition notices - they've been auditioning for people to play mermaids, and there was a role for a younger girl, but its already been cast. I also checked the extras agencies but they're only casting male extras at this time. You have more of a chance of getting in the movie if you live in Hawaii then LA actually, because thats where they'll be filming wink

Old Post May 20th, 2010 03:30 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shan08RTTS

arr younger girl, dannnng

Old Post May 20th, 2010 03:40 PM
Shan08RTTS is currently offline Click here to Send Shan08RTTS a Private Message Find more posts by Shan08RTTS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

A mermaid?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 02:46 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I WOULD KILL TO BE A MERMAID! Ok, not really. But it would be fun. I would much rather be a pirate

Old Post May 24th, 2010 10:22 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Hell I'd kill to be a mermaid too, they were paying $200 a day and full expenses paid for a week in Hawaii for filming lol

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:29 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

How would a mermaid fit in, though? I doubt it'd just be a side thing.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 11:10 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote